Started Netflix free trail, watching Ozark, its gud

started Netflix free trail, watching Ozark, its gud.
what else can i try?

try narcos. really enjoyed it and both seasons are great

peaky blinders

13 reasons why

Black Mirror

how to stop being gay, a documentary of yourself

shameless self bump

Yea a good one too

already seen:
stranger things
13 reasons why
narcos
orange is the new black
mindhunter
the sinner
manhunt:unabomber
brooklyn nine-nine

>asking the internet what you should like

i'm sure this thread won't quickly devolve into assholes arguing about stupid shit.

Is it good? I don't like that actor, his face/demeanor makes me want to punch him.

shameless. I've never met anyone who didn't like it. Plus there's like 8 seasons.

Had people tell me to watch The Office, but it really does nothing for me.

yeah, it gets serious quick and his daughter wears real short shorts.

Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things, Punisher, the fall, Godless, ken burns documentaries (prohibition, civil war, etc) Narcos.

stopped watching midway into the 3rd or 4th season. Which is the one where the kid leaves to go to the army? I left in the season after that.

hmmmmmm

alot of people say that the punisher is no where close to the actual comics but idc really. The only other punisher i've seen is the movie like 10 years ago. i liked it.

ok,i watch now.

This

she's kind of a butterface, the show itself is better than her tight ass.

Narcos is ok. Shameless is trash, stranger things is trash, Ozark is trash. Netflix is trash

rick and morty

$15 / mo and I watched Punisher got to see a bad guy get his eyes gouged in and feel like I was the guy driving his thumbs through his eyes without having to leave my room and then watched jim carrey make an ass out of himself while filming andy kaufman movie greaty beyond then Dave Chappelle funny all the while in ultra HD (Must use mozilla browser) Also netflix functions as a babysitter for my elderly mother and children.

Fargo

dave chappelle was definitely not funny in that special. he hasnt been funny since the chappelle show ended

House of Cards

He deff sounds like your grandfather prattling on but he is top shelf comedian compared to Buck Dazzle Paul Logan and whatever twink prostitute youtube fuckboi you watch faggot bullqueer

First season at least.

>No Malcolm in the middle
>no its always sunny
>no my name is earl

Netflix sucks. 13 reasons why and gremlins to answer your question.

Bojack horseman

Archer

Peaky blinders

Watch dark. Its like donnie darko meets german stranger things

Wentsworth it's a better orange is the new black

Manhunt: Unabomber is a great show

*Wentworth

Did they take Sunny off? I was pissed enough when House was removed. I would cancel my subscription if I wasn't already mooching off of someone else lol