Incest Stories Thread

Incest Stories Thread.

>Me, I fucked My Sister. Pic related

>We always played since we were teenagers, a few months ago we could not take it anymore and we went to a motel (our parents are always at home). Then she let I contemplate her naked and take the pictures, then we fucked a few times.

I stole pics from my sisters phone of her out w her lesbianish friend who took pics of her flashing her big tits. This was a major score for me, and now it's my go to fap material. Enjoy

>It was nice, like a stronger connection and an excitement that almost made me weed the blood, I felt so hot, then came the feeling of guilt, but then the excitement returned and we continued until we could not continue because of fatigue. We are planning to repeat some day.

>One of the best parts was when she make me a bj while she looks me with those eyes

moar

Moar pls
Dem tits n legs... nnngh

buping with stories in hope for more pics.

Damn. I d constantly fap to her if she was my sister.

You'd love the way she dresses. Very hippie/earthy kinda style. Loose tank tops, no fucking bras. I swear she sees me looking too

>I like it when she enters my room, on those rare occasions when my parents are not at home. She jumps on me and we touch each other. I like to feel her small tits in my hands and place my face between them. She puts her hand in my crotch and caresses my cock. Do not give time for more, my parents are coming home soon.

>Sometimes, when I'm on the computer she sits on my legs and starts to move her hips, fruiting her ass against my cock while, I put my hands under her shirt and gently caress her small tits, it's a very big satisfaction.

Seems really arousing to me.
Any face pic, by chance ?

>Then she let I contemplate her naked
>an excitement that almost made me weed the blood
>One of the best parts was when she make me a bj

Whatthefuckamireading.jpg

>fruiting her ass
Lost.

Bro its a chubby chick. They are everywhere

Yep I know, and I dated some of em. But her shape pleases me more than the average chubby slut.

Me to user me to.

Well here ya go boys. Take pleasure in knowing this chubby slut sister of mine does anal and loves it. Read it in her texts and yes she's pleasing for a fatty. I'll give up a partial facial, different boob flash. Her face looks eh here she's actually pretty cute facewise though

Thanks m8 !
She s a cutie.
Plus anal with a chubby girl is one of my biggest fetishes

pussy pica pls