Gf of 1 and a half year left me this morning out of no where. Said she just didn't feel it anymore

Gf of 1 and a half year left me this morning out of no where. Said she just didn't feel it anymore.
What a great early Christmas present.
Cheer me up Sup Forumsro's ?

No

Lol faggot I'm fucking her right now loser

Man the Fuck up

If your coming to Sup Forums for help you've come to the wrong place

I'll be your gf OP

Nothing would make me happier

You're lucky op. Return whatever gifts you bought her tomorrow and go to a strip club and get some xmas eve pussy. Best way to get over the last one is to get under the next one.

Im actually gonna burn everything with some friends on new years

In all realness, I know what it's like. I've been there. GF of 4 years one day texted me saying "I'm sorry bye" and I never heard from her again. I planned my own suicide later that year because I had no-one. You have to understand that it will get better and you will find someone better than her who won't just leave you once the honeymoon period is over. Trust me OP, hang in there

Thats the gayest shit i ever heard. In my life i have seen tons of women do this. Not men. We swallow our feelings kick it with the guys and maybe, MAYBE open up to a close friend. Man up

Bro this is a feels thread. If you don't want to empathize with OP then fuck off

wtf else do i do with it? fucking take the time to send it back or chuck it into a fire pit?

Seriously. Why give some gash that much power over you? I've been married for 10 years. If it ends I'll get rid of her shit the next day and not think twice about it.

don't do that shit, it's won't help. Just kick back with your mates and have fun. she's gone, she was a bitch anyway, good riddance. Don't give her the time of day.

I'd go for fire. Don't know what is on about but I'd rather her go in a uncoordinated bang than a sendoff

All women are whores. Never satisfied, always on the look out to upgrade. Be glad shes gone my friend, I know it hurts, but honestly if she really cared about you, she wouldn't have left. So although it hurts now, in the long wrong you'll realize she did you a favor. You don't wanna be with some cunt that doesn't "feel it anymore" anyway.

OP here the thing that burns my ass the most is that I gave her the world, literally anything she ever asked for i got her, and she actually didn't abuse it even tho she knew she could. I just want to know what i coulda done better. also its a shit ton of make up and like 1 shirt, id make a cool fire id think.

There's nothing you can except to move on. Now post her tits here, quickly.

Dont make an event of it. Throw it out or give it to someone else. Trust me i have seen men drive their friends away in times like that making a big deal over a woman. Let them listen to your grieving once maybe twice but they will get the hint and do whatever it is to help in their own way. Do what you will. Its a shitty place for sure. Been there. Went on a mostly whiskey diet for a few months after and decided that living a life so dependant on someone else is weak. Dodged women left and right for a little over a year. Know myself and emotions alot better now. Considering a relationship now but not putting all my eggs in the basket. Deffinately made me a realist but i play it safe now.

Honestly I would, and i am very sad that i have to say this, but i cant. I didnt save many of her pics for to long and most were snaps, again im sorry to dissapoint

Yeh man I know the feeling. It sucks. You'll bounce back from this, give it time. A gf I used to have was like that. I gave her so much, even woke myself up at fucking 3am to take a 4 hour bus to see her (different colleges). I know she appreciated it but she still just left me because apparently I made her sad. She was fucking perfect as well. God damn the feels

That is your problem. You gave her everything. The men i know that keep women running their direction treat them like children or like shit. When a woman has you the chase and thrill is up. The evidence is all around

OP here thank you all, honestly, I appreciate you guys

That's if it's repetitive though. I've had freinds who every other week are heartbroken on a different girl, and that is fucking retarded, but I've also had freinds legit heartbroken over a 3+ year relationship. There is a clear difference

I know and i see that shit everywhere. I have autism, not bugers, and it just doesn't click with me why that shit works

Hey man I appreciate you. Knowing that there are others going through the same shit as me helps alot.

Yeah and the event was already planned im just adding throwing shit into the fire as a part of the party

Faggot loser propably deserved it.

Yeh that's fine, I can tell from the post your not one of those every other week people.

Begone

She was first gf. I cant bounce around it would kill me

Fuck off to your safe space and suck a niggers dick, crying little bitch faggot

Nothing to worry about people get fucked over all the time. You act like you're the only one that deals with this shit. Either way other people have their methods of going on. Don't sit there and melt away in your emotional chemicals for too long, figure out a way to let go.

Hey OP, buy one of these

Hey man, you are actually very human. My apologies for tits request because it's Sup Forums but normally we don't get people here like you. If you are going through some hard times, sorry it's fucking life. You'll be stronger once you are out of it.

Way ahead of you

Suck my dick, faggot

Try not to listen to too much depressing music, it doesn't help

Sure

Hey OP, what type of video games (if any) are you into

Op here, again thank you all for the feels, the constructive criticism, advice, and calling me a faggot/nigger. It all actually has helped.

Any that are multiplayer, sadly im back home rn and on my shit mac rn and cant play anything

Bro me to.What games you playing right now.

Destiny 2, Fortnite, Tekken 7, overwatch. and i have just about any other multiplayer game.

You playing any PUBG?

I did, im kinda on boy cot until they "fix their shit" honestly if i was at my pc id play it, id do anything rn

They released 1.0 a couple of days ago. Alot of bugs fixed, fortnight still more stable though. Have you played on the new map at all with the new guns and vehicles and vaulting