Hey Sup Forumsros just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me what I do. Real advice please

Hey Sup Forumsros just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me what I do. Real advice please

You need to judge whether its worth staying with her, whether she wants to stay with you, and the key reason she cheated.

That's a lot of work. You may not want to put up with that. Most times relationship with cheaters don't work out.

Don't listen to this faggot. Break up with her, keep it to as few words as possible. Time to start being a man and stop being a whiny bitch. The fact you're even asking shows that there's no choice--it's over. Don't bitch out

hello?

Do you have a few minutes to talk about our lord and savior 2D Waifus?

Kill youself obv, Suicide is always the answer.

fuck someone else too, youre in an open relationship now

Take her on vacation to Detroit
Find an alley
Kill her

Find a new woman

Sleep with the guy she cheated on you with and make sure she finds out.

I agree with this user. Cut her loose and when you do, no matter how much you hurt inside, don't let her see it get to you. Tell her you started to feel bored with the relationship or whatever. You can cry into your pillow at home but put on your best poker face when you dump her.

After that ... the solution to every guy's problems can be summed up in three steps: Work out like crazy, hang with your buds, focus on career.

Dump her. If you're looking for:
1.Well maybe confront her and see where that goes
2. Ultimatum(lol)

Or any other option, please consider watching "The view" and fuck off.

She WILL cheat again

how about you kill yourself you little bitch

leave her, the pain is fucked but if you want a loyal woman find another. they always cheat again

Post nudes

Oh and revenge doesn't apply. Bonus points for clever revenge plot. Even better if you have the balls to go through with it.

Return all her gifts

Literally perfect advice. Don't waste your time with somebody who even once has thought they can do better than you.

I second that

This. Fuck her. Youll never be able to trust in that bitch, youll never have kids or marry that bitch. I know it hurts like hell but the only way to go is to forget her, no facebook, delete her number, carry on, cry while you are alone. Itll take you about 1-2 months to recover. It is important to cut all contact. Get fit, get a good haircut, buy some fancy clothes, read more, study, make yourself interesting. Youll get someone more intelligent, with a better body, shell fuck more and talk less and shell have a good heart. Thats a promise. Take the pain, endure and next year youll remember this and youll laugh your ass off while you get a blowjob from a nice, beautiful woman

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Dump her.

Hit back harder like a real man. Whenever she's coming back home from work or some shit, hire like 8 hookers, go to her place, and have a gangbang. When she gets home and see's that shit and inevitably get pissed at you, be like
> WELL WHO TF IS TONY
Then she'll start to cry and blame herself, cuz bitches are emotional feeling bags. Break up with her. Cut off all communication for a few weeks she'll want you more then the other guy and come crawling back to you, then you choose what to do. Also this is best case scenario so it may not go like this

destroy all her belongings when she is out fucking the other guy. He can buy her the shit.

Well he did make a thread on Sup Forums, she was probably right in thinking she could do better than him

This + 1.

Time to hit the gym and focus on self improvement for a while OP. The best revenge is success.

Show no love for THOTS OP. Dump her and move on. She will try to flip the situation on you and act like it's your fault. It's a typical move by cheaters and THOTS. Ignore the stupid cunt. Be a man and be strong. The pain of betrayal will hurt, but use it as motivation to find someone better and harbour distain for THOTS.

Sorry guys thought this thread was dead gonna reply to all

well first, get the fuck off Sup Forums

then man the fuck up and do what you want

if you want her back, do that, if you want another bitch, do that.

as long as you do something other than crying about it

Gonna dump her Final to all people thanks for guidance

DO IT WITH A BANG MY NIGGA LIKE I SAID ABOVE

Hire a biggest black to swoon her into fucking him. Have them meet at a hotel room with you hiding somewhere inside. When they are about to fuck, you come out and start fucking the black guy. While he is penetrating your asshole, you give your GF the meanest mug.

Look into Stoicism ASAP.