youtube.com/watch?v=9_LOiiWjpug
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg
youtu.be/QYaWiw3hOpM
youtu.be/C21G2OkHEYo
youtube.com/watch?v=zuntkgvD5KU
youtu.be/Ggwo_31LFfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How would I know. This has never and will never happen to me.

billboard.com/biz/charts/mainstream-40

This

youtube.com/watch?v=KbPN_3Dk40Y
grats dood

youtube.com/watch?v=YUY9Y9RFiHY
congrats user. can't wait to see you post again next month after getting cheated on

Here's some music for when it all collapses like usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_LOiiWjpug
very nise

are you really that fucking ugly/disfigured or what? stop trying to get 8/10 bitches if you're a 5/10.

This just happened to me. The first time in awhile I got past fucking it up immediately. I'll give it a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

t. normie fratboy

What if you said you hate her and she responds with the same?

first post realest post

Same situation here only she’s my first cousin, married, and doesn’t feel the same.... at all.

Pic not related.

Go fuck yourself, normie. Being ugly is not the only reason why someone hasn't never dated.

Facewise I'm probably a bit above average, but I'm like 5'3" which kills any advantage I have there. Also I have a shit personality that literally no girl would be attracted to.

You should tell her you're gay desu

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg

Hey good for you user!
youtu.be/QYaWiw3hOpM

Fuck off faggot

I have had a crush on a girl for 4 years and I never talked to her

youtu.be/C21G2OkHEYo

Well done user, it takes balls to do what you did.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOT

LEAVE NOW.

Right, what are the other reasons, then?

Autism

>He thinks looks are what matters

What kind of music does she like? I really like having shared music taste with the girls I like.

needed this too. got together with this girl ive liked forever and after a month she tells me how shes not in love and we should end it because its only going to get harder to break it off

what about it is so shitty? Is it possible to change your ways?

Good Day - Lil Yachty

It's not anything about my "ways" it's just who I am. Maybe "shitty" is the wrong way to put it but I just don't have the kind of personality that is attractive to women, especially at my height.

Something noisy with quite some hype blended in?

this. all roasties need to fuck themselves

I think it's time to leave, friend.

You made me check I was still in mu and not r9k

>girl tells you that she thinks your cute
>not interested in the slightest

crippling depression, social anxiety, lack of friend(you look suspicious with that one), no money

>tell her
>she says she liked me 2 years ago but she lost interest

lol gay

i literally believe it's impossible for another person to like me. i look good, i dress good. i have real interests and drive. i ask people out, but still, nothing.

ahaha happened to me like 2 days ago

Get the fuck out you cunt. Some people aren't meant to get anyone. I'm 5'7, ugly, poor, thin, autistic, and all I have going for me is I go to college and I can play the piano. No woman worth anything wants that, and if somehow there is one out there, they're usually fucked in the head in some way and I want nothing to do with them.

>liking girls
you guys are fucking pathetic

homosexuals are inferior

yeah people tell me i'm good looking, dress well, am an interesting and cool person, i get invited to parties somewhat often and am pretty well liked by people. yet i've never got anywhere with a girl. i kissed a drunk girl once at a party and a girl on the cheek but that's literally it. i've gone on 4 dates in my life and never got a 2nd one with any of them.

Give up bro. It's not meant to be.

I like this image. Thank you for this image, homie.

it's fucking bizarre, i see manlet retards with terrible hygiene and the main part of their discourse is "have you seen the new game of thrones episode" that has cute girlfriends but i can't get anything.

>liking anyone
what a joke

people just don't like me, i tried being cordial, friendly, funny, doesn't matter. there's something very wrong with me and i can't pinpoint it

>girl has a crush on me
>cucks me with her roommate

I feel this so hard. I'm not particularly awful but I have some quality that keeps woman from even seeing me as a romantic or sexual prospect. I'm not some asshole incel so I don't blame them for it but it still sucks on my end.

Oh god here we go with the sad teen meme

In the same boat. What I'm thinking of doing is taking to some apps and scoring hookups. It'll quell my sexual desires and maybe give the the confidence needed to go on real dates.

I haven't been a teen for some years now.

Fuck off. I just turned 20. I go to college, the easiest place to get laid in the world. I lived in the dorm for a whole year already. Guess how many numbers I got? 1. She just wanted to "be friends" then decided she didn't want to after the coffee. I tried again several times with different women, and got nowhere. I left the dorm the only one I knew without some girl he fucked or met. I went to parties, talked to a girl for like 10 minutes once but then she left to get something and I didn't see her again. That was it. If I try to talk to a girl in my class she thinks I'm a sad piece of shit and treats me with contempt. It always has been and always will be that way. Spare me your Tony Robbins feel good bullshit or your excuses. I know I have a 98% chance of dying alone, because I've really tried these past 3-4 years and I have jack fucking shit to show for it. I'm going to either kill myself or die a martyr for some political cause.

Dude you just don't try hard enough

women don't like you because you are insecure in yourself and don't actually make any moves
do you have any mental illnesses?

pussy isn't even that good seriously

just get money and a hobby

>do you have any mental illnesses?
Probably, though I've never actually been diagnosed. I have some depressive/avoidant tendencies that are probably noticeable deviations from the norm.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuntkgvD5KU

I hope she breaks up with you

This.

Lucky prick.

Fuck you, I deserve a 10.

maybe you're an asshole
that's my problem

go through that leg-lengthening surgery shit if it's that much of a problem. it's a hard road and costs a lot, but having some goal you can work towards is a good thing.

shyness you might be able to change easier, force yourself to talk to people.

>admitting your gay feelings for a girl to the girl

youtu.be/Ggwo_31LFfo

>TFW can't tell if ugly or not

I don't know if I'm attractive and just with confidence issues or if I'm just ugly. Insecurity has to stem from somewhere? I'm not sure. Sometimes I talk to girls and they are "into me" so I'm not sure if that means I'm attractive or what. But then it always falls apart because of shit personality either way.

>Not procreating and enjoying human life because there is nothing after death and there is nothing special about our feelings and our whole purpose is to spread and procreate.

My first girlfriend went to a concert with me and immediately told me she liked me afterwards. And I'm not that attractive and a manlet. You just need to improve yourself in some way you think you're lacking, gain confidence, and get out there. Eventually you will meet the right person.

>he fell for the procreation meme

bet it was some normie shit like mac demarco or the strokes

Fuck off alt normie

Easier said than done. There is no purpose to a romantic relationship if you have no feelings for the person you're with. You can't get with some 5/10 and expect the relationship to last if you don't truly care for them.

good one