I love seeing guys post her pics and stroke to her

i love seeing guys post her pics and stroke to her.

powerless and out of control makes a cuck hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/739759812
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got kik?

nah no kik sorry

Your girl is tasty, bro.

thanks. have you seen her before? excites me that she's spread and posted.

Don't think so.

have you ever larped before?

dont really know what that means so i guess not.

Oh yeah, i saw you posted he the other day OP. Love those puffy nips. Love to suck on them while i empty my balls inside her. How about some more tit pics?

they are very sensitive. she can cum just from having her nipples touched.

those tits are perfect

thanks. yeah they are ideal perfect

Well I would play with them for days. She would make a great cum dumpster for me.

one of her fetishes is cum in her pussy

She live in indiana?

yes...

this is literally the point of sex and not really a fetish.

she wants it enough to be a fetish. dunno.

Well i would fill that thing up several times a day and make her push it out into her hand and eat it.

it's a kink...the proper word is kink

that's hot

where in indiana?

Does she make you hard???

Does she make you want her so bad??? Ummmmm....

Does she get your heart rate up. We could kik and stroke it to her...oh wait a minute...

Mark!!! Come get your fucking cat!!! I'm on Sup Forums with a straight guy and he might beat his meat with me on kik...come get your fucking cat!!!

let's not get too specific lol

LOL WHY NOT?

how old is she?

I would also make her where a dress and meet me in a department store dressing room, bend her over, drop a load in her then watch her wipe my cum that is dripping down her the inside of her thighs with her finger and put it in her mouth while she is walking around after.

the slut is 22

fuuuuuckkkk

this dress?

That must be good enough for some more tits. Also, how about a shot of her spreading her lips so I can see that pink hole I an going to destroy over and over again?

Eh, anything easier access to play with her nipples while I pound her from behind?

you won't believe how tight she is

shes had children before. I can tell by the pooch.

lol no

thebarchive.com/b/thread/739759812

thats def a womb thats given birth, and the pooch is a dead giveaway. Unless she lost 60+ lbms.

Damn, nice. It wouldn't look like that when I was done with it though. Picture about a two inch wide hole and a pool of cum covering her cervix inside it.

Yup, I would tear it up. Keep posting those tits too. After I fill her up, I am going to make her wipe some of our cum mixed together from inside her cunt ono her nipples then suck it off.

post these in this thread someone

she have any tattoos?

more tits for you sir

why would someone post them again from that thread?

does her middle name start with a k?

What is behind this though? Are you attracted to other men's boners, the thought of their hard cocks or something? I could never understand this cuck thing tbh

Can't tell you how much i love the puffiness. Does she like it? Her nipples, I mean? She must know they are different/rare.

figured she'd have a jacked up face

Is that her face, OP?

WHY ARE THEY PURPLE

yes sir

good boy

I'd suck the titties right off her.

Got any better shots of her face. I would definitely give her a good throat fucking too.

thank you sir. sharing face pics is very hard.

not really

Why is that? Does she know you post her, or no?

she doesnt know. she knows a few have leaked online but thats all

Her name is anna moore?

virgin detected

yes sir

now keep posting

I would rape your slut in front of you and make you drink my cum from her pussy like its a chalice

You never answered my question.

she doesnt know

and she is nervous about them. she knows they are different but they are super sensitive

gonna need more face to cum. thanks

Nervous how?

insecure because they are different

sorry sir its really very hard to share face pics

Ahh, well how do you like them? I hope your tell her that they are the best kind of nipples and that they are fucking perfect.

love em :)

I'd walk through glass to suck on those things.

you posted her face then say its hard to post her face?

Best picture you have posted yet, except maybe that pink pussy pic.

As a proper bull I would ensure that you never get to taste her nipples, your only job is to clean my cum out of her after she's freshly fucked

this slut looks nervous here. delicious. was it? (and use IT not she or her when you talk about the slut boy)

thank you sir

yes sir it was very nervous when i filmed that

Does she sext? See if you can get her to send it a pic of her sucking on or licking one of her nips. Tell her you miss them.

when you filmed it? lol she's using a laptop

no lol but ok

youve never met her have you

more tits for you

i regret every face pic ive posted so i try not to do it but you cant take it back

the slut is property of the internet now

just post the face and watch how hard you get

Why thank you. Any luck on the pic of her signin on her own nipple?

*sucking

yes sir

good boy. did you cum? post more of the sluts face for us. many hard cocks here.

And does she swallow like a good girl? I am going to make her look me in my eye when i am nutting in her mouth, then show it to me, then swallow it and say "thank you, sir."

look at her smirk, she knows you are posting these for real men to stroke over. She knows it gets your little dick hard knowing what anyone of us would do to her if we run across her in real life.

fucking beautiful. now hmu on kick at bearsneach and lemme see more of your slut

*whimpering* yes sir

the slut seems to know it has sexy armpits. does it?

yes sir it loves to have them licked
more of the sluts face for you sir