How often do normal people shower Sup Forums?

How often do normal people shower Sup Forums?

once every two days

Once a day. Twice if you workout.
If on a drug binge as often as possible.

Every day you cretin.

Every single day

I haven't showered in 6 7 months and I feel fine.

Normal people every day. Im a lazy neet most of the time but if I have to go out for any reason I shower if I dont ill usually be lazy and not shower so once every 3 days or so though usually not longer then that since greasy hair feels weird.

never

At least once every other fortnight.

4 weeks going strong also haven't left the house once in four weeks feels good

every two days usually and a quick rinse after work out. Too much is not good for my skin.

1-2 times a day

Every 1 or 2 days

At least once every millennia.

Most ppl bathe 2x a day.

Here and there. Whenever I'm sober and feel up to it.

I shower twice a day. To be honest, I don't know if that's normal.

Once a day. Might skip a day on weekends if I don’t have anything to do. Hygiene separates us from the gross third world monkeys.

once every two days. But when i work out every day

every day or at least every other day.

Average time in shower?

nice try FBI

3 months here ....still i feel fine

Once a night. Some of you fuckers are disgusting.

Twice a day for years

Every day, sometimes twice, but morning to wake up, evening after work if I don’t want to go to bed dirty.

Never

but still smell like shit

no i use deodorant when going outside

...so you take a shower once at nights...AT NIGHTS. lmao you are a joke dude. if you don't shower in the morning, you are a complete pussy.

just curious. do u get laid?

With a keyboard solo

and also a disgusting fuck

from time to time but hookers mostly

just because you can't smell yourself doesn't mean others can't either

Every day is bad for your skin. It really depends on how much you sweat. At a minimum I'd say three days tho, and I aim for two.

Every day. Some people do every other day. If you work out, you MUST shower immediately after, even if you've already showered that day.

Don't believe the reeeeee saying you need to do it less than every other day and the bullshit about it being bad for your skin. Those are people who don't interact with other humans beings.

i see your point but over the years i managed to be myself and not give a fuck about others... + i use deodorant when going outside

Do you play smash?

Normies shower too often, giving them dry skin and causing them to use expensive skin products. You should shower every other day as this is the optimum balance

I shower at least once a day but haven't used soap in over a year and shampoo since august. I work a full time office job too

I shower every other day at the least