Is your capital city your country's best city?

Is your capital city your country's best city?

Indubitably. Mad semi-Croats will claim the opposite about their three times smaller post-industrial shithole, but fuck them, they can't even pronounce the V as is right.

certainly not

>Indubitably.
I like this word.

Great usage, Slobro.

of course

Trieste is by far your best city

I like Paris, shame though like London it's full of third world trash ruining the place.

absolutely.

it's also the worst one though

certainly not
polluted gay friendly leftist shithole filled with the worst kind of mexicans of them all.
can't wait to finish my major in order to get out of this degenerate place, seriously fa m centralism is a cancer which end result is some disgusting place like mexico city

i see this ugly fat bitch on Sup Forums EVERY FUCKING DAY, i see her on ads when walking through city, FUCK OFF WITH THIS NIGGER DICK LOVING MONGOLOID WASTE of OXYGEN

It's the root of all problems here so yes. It makes people redpilled in some sense

Fuck no.

What is Acapulco like? My dad always talks fondly of it as he went there as a young man in the Royal Navy. Although he did say he was approached by cartel trying to get him to mule drugs when they found out they were travelling to San Francisco. kek

Noep

Don't be rude, mate.

Yeah, but I still hate it :DD

Not even remotely

It is arguably on the opposite side of the quality spectrum.
It is the laughingstock of the entire nation.

>Filled with feminists, niggers, muslims and cucks
Do you even have to ask?

Absolutely not. Compared to its respective national average our capital city is probably one of the worst capital cities in the developed world. It's not unusual for capital cities to be less homogeneous and more criminal than the national average, but ours is ALSO poorer.

It most certainly is.

Not even close

it is a huge, chaotic, overpriced, stirring pot of shit

it's a bay, nothing special about it, if you're talking about the nature Mexico has a hundred beaches more beautiful than acapulco.
other than that is a tourist town made into city so the only nice parts of the city is the tourist zone while the outskirts is nowadays a literal no man's land where narco shootouts, military operations and half of the videos in liveleak come from.
Only reason it still thrives is because is the nearest beach for the 20 million residents of mexico city, nothing else.

lol no it's the worst by far

The ultimate redpill is not to have a capital city

Then how would anyone ascertain the most important group of people within a country?

It's not even close to the top 10.

Kinda easy

Not at all, completely shit population in it (Ultra religious & too many arabs). It has some nice parts tho.

Feels like the contrary to me, London looks clean and classy af

>London looks clean and classy af
The streets might be clean, but the people are shit. Kinda ruins the place imo.

You talking about Jerusalem or Tel Aviv?

Washington DC is barely even worth visiting. It's neutral ground for our states to come together and for the federal government to operate. It doesn't have a real cultural identity of its own or anything amazing to see. That's what it was designed to be and everything, but still.

Also outside of tourist areas there is a big chance of >get shot

It's objectively the most beautiful city in Sweden but the people really are shit-tier, and it's not even from a Sup Forums point of view even if that also stands, they're just extremely cold, rude, entitled and overall annoying.

the suburbs of Paris are depressing as fuck
>be me
>visit family in Paris
>around February
>at the time there were protests because a black kid got raped by cops iirc
>be at Les Invalides
>see a column of smoke coming from the side of the Seine
>ask my cousin what's up
>"oh that's probably just Aubervilliers"
>mfw

Also, when you take the RER from CDG to the city you pass through both Saint Denis and Aubervilliers, I can honestly say I prefer to live in this third world shithole over any of those two.

Pretty much, it is also the best state, and this fact makes everyone inevitably butthurt. It's hilarious.

Acapulco is the most dangerous city in Mexico. It used to be a huge international tourist hot-spot in the 50s. But it has been decaying greatly due to the Drug War, it's sad. The only reason it's not in complete ruins is because it is near (3-4 hours away) to Mexico City.

Saaamee

Sigh..

I had never seen a Surinamese person until I went to Amsterdam. Apparently all of Suriname lives there.

Not even close... Brasilia is really fucked up. It's surrounded by highly violent cities.

If you need to live in Brazil go to the countryside of Sao Paulo or the South region.

If it's urban, it's fucked up.

Nope, it's easily one of the worst.

not

yes (also, it's our only city, as the second largest town in the country has just a tenth of Budapest's population)

I love Budapest. Probably the world's most underated city

kek no.

Santiago is a shithole, you literally can't walk one block without seen colombian niggers and peruvians. The city is just shit.

>can't walk one block without seen colombian niggers
isn't Antofagasta worse in this regard though?

yeah everything else is garbage tier

Los peruanos en España suelen ser bastante pacíficos, la mayoría de bandas latinas suelen llevarlas dominicanos y centracas.

Que tal son los Argentinos que viven en España? Esa ley que da la ciudadania Española después de vivir 2 años en España es muy tentadora.

nope

Probably but it's definitely not the nicest

Maybe. It´s a great city. Though my favorite is Cuenca. Cuenca's probably the most "livable" since there is little crime compared to Quito.
Guayaquil's the real shithole.
What about Valparaíso?

Waterford > Galway > Cork > Limerick > Dublin
Kilkenny gets honorary mention as being nicest town.

Waterford is usually classed as a miserable place but it's city with real character.
Bet most of you have never even been to Waterford.

>Strasbourg
Yes.

Been to vilnius and it's depressing as fuck, is Kaunas the same?

No, it's too boring to have any opinion about. Ottawa's nice enough I guess. I'm not really sure what I would call our best city.

Best city in England is York hands down

Have you been to every English city?

I agree but Canterbury and Bath are strong contenders too

>being this discombobulated

It's a planned city full of museums, landscaped parks and traffic roundabouts
Still better than Shitney tho

No it's Cambridge. Super comfy town imo

It's actually poorer than the national average. Any mid-sized city outside Eastern Germany is wealthier than Berlin.

Lad, I'm pretty sure we've already discussed the issue of posting my girlfriends pics here.
Cheers.

Which coon are you?

ROFl not by a long shot.

Best US city?

>cities
>good
Very few countries can afford having cities.

our cities kind of suck. The big ones are filled with nonwhites, and the white ones are filled with insufferable liberals

stupid question. of course it is

No, but it's just so obvious

York is plagued with awful tourists and has some of the worst housing estates in England.

Probably best you stop believing the shit the clueless shut-ins on /brit/ say.

One of the worst cities desu

It is actually poorer than all depts combined by the rest of Germany

Don't believe him la

New York is the center of the world la

common, Berlin has been reducing denbts since a few years, while others pile up.

thanks, saved ;)

From what I've seen, Ottawa is kind of boring, but the housing market isn't ridiculously over-priced, food is pretty good, and there isn't as much congestion as say, Toronto.

Oslo a money sink hole. Fuck those shits.
jk. Oslo is ok. Bergen, Stavanger, Trondheim etc. etc. basically all the other cities in Norway are better though.

>black kid got raped by cops iirc
he made it all up to provoke a chimpout

Why do white women keep doing this?

No its shit.

(((Marketers))) pay them big money to took photos with apes

Nah that is nonsense. She has been dating one of those black guys for awhile now. I am pretty sure he even passed her around to his friends there.

>black kid got raped by cops iirc

Niggerish lie

lolno hahahahahahahahahahahha

ahhahhahahahahahahahahaahahaaa

that would be the joke of the year

Washington DC is a shithole filled with apes and even more human trash AKA politicians.

The best capital city I have visited is Vaduz, Liechtenstein. Very clean, small, overly friendly locals that made me feel at home, and a good 'walking' city. Reykjavik is a severely close 2nd, but the amount of Chinese tourists ruin it.

Not even on a good day.

Yes, or at least top 3

Umm dont think so. Ive seen her at the balaton sound last year and in a club last month. She was with a tall blonde chad

YOU LIAR!

Most certainly not.

Are you that dessert chef that works on a boat? *Sigh* it's a goal of mine to sit in a cafe on Balaton and drink Tokaji

Dafuq. Yes btw.
In Balatonfüred now

Yeah, like this lol

No. Not even close.

Isn't that the Belgian health minister?

>canterbury
Tip top town tbqh, shame the university is so easy to get in to and now loads of black teens are going there. We all know what that means

Yes, the infamous one