Thomas Brown, 15, was last seen seen at 6:15 pm on Saturday at the Racetrac on Ridgewalk Parkway

> Thomas Brown, 15, was last seen seen at 6:15 pm on Saturday at the Racetrac on Ridgewalk Parkway.

Find him, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com/babes
youtu.be/DtLFOntmXlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is probably having the time of his life

He could be in danger

or worse

any other info?

The capitol of Bulgaria is Sofia.

you do realize it was probably an user who snatched him right?

> Last seen wearing a maroon & white Woodstock High shirt, gray shorts, white shoes
> Atlanta
> friends stated he was being followed by a strange vehicle earlier in the day

He is right there you idiot.

omg his family will be relieved

really glad to help

that nigga ded

Another life saved by Sup Forums

Sup Forums>911

I'm not sure about the actual data, but I heard that most "missing" teenagers are just runaways that'll return eventually. Or get hooked on heroin and live on the streets.

NYPA

He’s inside of a ravine about 3.8 miles northeast from his house.

cool do you think he's havin a good time

His parents will be digging his grave when they find out about all the trouble he was causing down there.

He's having a jolly good ol' time

Too fussy for my liking

Oh no not simple math!
The answer is -50.88

ewww you picked a fucking creepy place to dump him

This person must know that the amount of pedos on Sup Forums brings in tons of FBI agents that lurk to investigate and arrest these fucks.
They are not asking us for help, but the FBI.
I get it. It's easier than filing a report.

The FBI is still searching for him but yes, I do work for their offices and it was the intent

I rounded the decimal you fucking idiot.

holy fuck it's a warehouse for funhouse parts
creepy

Go back to your Cheetos, tubby

Never has there been loli hotter than this camsexter.com/babes

Jesus, you are a simpleton.

i think ur bein punk'd bruh

You are just mad cause I solved it first. Stay mad, it won't make you any better at math. Haha can't believe people can be so jealous over a simple math problem.

Sshhh!! Let me have my fun.

Nice bait... anyway those are coords longitude and latitude

really?? I had no idea

How dumb can you be? Like seriously did your mum drink when she was pregnant with you?

Of course she drank while pregnant, humans need water you doodlefuck

I mean, did she drop you down some stairs as a new born? Because you seem dull af.

hes preparing to shoot up his school duh
youtu.be/DtLFOntmXlc

Regardless... a young boy is missing, we must all work together to find him. He's not at 50.88 because I already looked there

I can't recall being dropped down any stairs,but I suppose if I did I may have lost memory of the event. I do agree with your statement that I am "dull af". I don't have many friends irl, if I'm being honest I don't have a real friend. I'm a very lonely person that spends most of my time online, not doing anything useful with my time. I'm also very depressed and want to die, but I'm too much of a pussy to do it, so I come on Sup Forums and do this to make my life seem less pointless than it really is.

Your answer is bleach user. Drink it and you will find true happiness.

He probably just ran away.

why do we need to find him if its only been 8 hours? Do you have any reason to suspect foul play?

His body has been dismembered and disposed of. Sorry.