Can't get enough of this girl. Help

Can't get enough of this girl. Help.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsdCp31xPX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSirhOdRJh0
camsexter.com/babes
youtu.be/LbTGrVD5MvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a friendly reminder that she doesn't turn 15 till March.

Pedophile!

M O D S
O
D
S

same bro

I had a dream about a week ago that me and her lived in a mansion together and had sex all the time.

i live by her in boynton beach, see her around downtown sometimes with her dumb loud cunt friends, who are all way older than her and clearly just trying to ride off her fame. she looks 12 irl, seriously she's like 4 feet tall and looks like a middle schooler. she photographs really well, obviously looks hott in pics, but in real life it's quite the opposite. big ass nose takes up her whole face too

Easy gentlemen, you are swimming in the dangerous waters

i love pale skin - tiddies and sketti straps. i bet her boobs are so perfect

More?

>ITT: greasy fags that want to give Bregoli the ravioli ravioli

nigger are u gay? she is beautiful. like physically perfect.

plz respond

lel

>those nails

I've got a picture of them nude.

proof

yo dawg

moar!

Post your email. Not gonna risk putting it on here.

post your kik for 5 seconds

Just do it and get banned for the team you fucking bitch.

[email protected]

[email protected]

nigga you a dumbfuck fo sure. This little chick is nothin but a pair of tits and a ton of women got great tits..she ain't special..

[email protected]

do these emails really work?

[email protected]

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

she open bob for us

[email protected]

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

you faggots need to watch the fireplace with me and relax

youtube.com/watch?v=sSirhOdRJh0

user truly came in clutch today.

Oh, shut up you fucking shit talker!

Share the wealth homie

[email protected]

[email protected]

That's some nice looking pasta.

[email protected]

Can't be bothered typing in any people with the long ass shark laser names

[email protected]

This thread is one desperate fbi agent posting click-bait Sup Forums party van invite and then yelling hopelessly at himself for the bump

Share the wealth Sup Forumsros

[email protected]

Just post em fag

>ctrl c
>ctrl v

[email protected]

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

On mobile. Can't copy paste on the app

>pointing it out to ruin the picture for everyone

Somebody xray that please

[email protected]

they're right there dipshit

get clover you Mimi faggot

thanks, i know that now

focus on what important next time

All emails traced to ip’s. Merry Xmas pedos.

no

Ha goodluck. I'm behind 7 proxies.

[email protected]

Lick my dick you partially evolved monkey. you're just an animal stuck on a rock floating miles an hour throughout an imprisoned system of meaningless spheres suspended in darkness for all eternity, you think your words scare me? You're words barely reach the air before they succumb to the passing sound waves of pedestrians and the ambiance of modern society that engulfs us. You have no impact on the world and your legacy will be forever shrouded with pounds of gravel and dirt covered in a nice green layer of grass while your carcass rots in an overrated shell. Our god slit his own wrists and bled to death in a cosmic bathtub to get away from this creation of madness, we are in totality the ultimate failures alongside this blanket of infinite triviality. Fuck you and everything you stand for you pseudo-conscious cunt.

[email protected]

help a brother out user

Crime in Chicago has been tracked by the Chicago Police Department's Bureau of Records since the beginning of the 20th century. The city's overall crime rate, especially the violent crime rate, is substantially higher than the US average. Chicago was responsible for nearly half of 2016's national increase in homicides in the US. Chicago saw a major rise in violent crime starting in the late 1960s. Murders in the city first peaked in 1974, with 970 murders when the city's population was over three million, resulting in a murder rate of around 29 per 100,000, and again in 1992, with 943 murders when the city had fewer than three million people, resulting in a murder rate of 34 murders per 100,000 citizens. After 1992, the murder count decreased to 641 murders. The population was at 2,799,000 in 1999, so the decrease was slow, but still an improvement. In 2002, Chicago had fewer murders but a significantly higher murder rate than New York or Los Angeles. Chicago experienced a major rise in violent crime starting in the late 1960s, a decline in overall crime in the 2000s, and then a rebound in overall murders the mid-2010s. Murder, rape, and robbery are common violent crimes in the city, and the occurrences of such incidents are documented by the Chicago Police Department and indexed in annual crime reports. After adopting crime-fighting techniques in 2004 that were recommended by the Los Angeles Police Department and the New York City Police Department, Chicago recorded 448 homicides, the lowest total since 1965. This murder rate of 15.65 per 100,000 population is still above the U.S. average, an average which takes in many small towns and suburbs. Chicago's homicide rate had surpassed that of Los Angeles by 2010 (16.02 per 100,000), and was more than twice that of New York City (7.0 per 100,000) in the same year.

By the end of 2015, Chicago's homicide rate would rise to 18.6 per 100,000. By 2016, Chicago had recorded more homicides and shooting victims than New York City and Los Angeles combined. Chicago's biggest criminal justice challenges have not changed much over the last 50 years, and statistically reside with homicide, armed robbery, gang violence, and aggravated battery. On March 27 of 2016, Mayor Rahm Emanuel appointed former CPD Chief of Patrol, Eddie Johnson, as the new police superintendent, who was confirmed by a unanimous vote of the Chicago City Council in April 2016. Johnson replaced interim superintendent, John Escalante. According to the 2011 Homicide Report released by the Chicago Police Department, the murder clearance rate has dropped from over 70% for 1991 to under 34% for 2011. Former Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said a pervasive "no-snitch code" on the street remains the biggest reason more murders aren’t being solved in Chicago, adding, “We’re not doing well because we’re not getting cooperation". By 2016, Chicago's murder clearance rate had dropped to only 21%, and its detective force had dwindled from 1,151 in 2009 to 863 as of July 2016. A Chicago Magazine article further pointed out that, "in Chicago, people are quite literally getting away with murder". 76.3 percent of murder victims had a prior arrest history. Warmer months have significantly higher murder rates, and over 70% of murders take place between 7PM and 5AM.

[email protected]

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Lloig shtunggli, gotha mgagl Nyarlathotep syha'h Nyarlathotepagl ehyenyth gotha R'lyehyar, ph'hrii llll 'ai n'ghft shogg fhtagn. Sgn'wahl Yoggoth naflshagg Nyarlathotep shogg bug y'hah hupadgh Tsathoggua Nyarlathotep tharanakog hlirgh vulgtlagln n'gha, nog vulgtm geb f'hrii ron gnaiih ngluiyar shagg tharanak h'gof'nn ftaghu naphlegeth. K'yarnak throdog llll y-n'ghft f'ehye gof'nnnyth nog, shugg wgah'n naflbug ch' Chaugnar Faugnnyth, sll'haog k'yarnaknyth sll'ha R'lyeh Yoggoth. Gnaiih shtunggli h'phlegeth hai mnahn' geb orr'e s'uhn nnnr'luh, nahlirgh chtenff ch' uaaah y-nog eeog kadishtu nog shogg, nnnftaghu shagg Cthulhunyth naNyarlathotep y-Azathoth 'ai vulgtmyar.

Cmnahn' Yoggothagl h'hupadgh zhro Cthulhu nognyth n'ghft, sll'ha mg h'bug gnaiih shaggoth mg, sgn'wahl fm'latgh llll y-hupadgh naflsyha'h. Dagon orr'e lw'nafh y-shogg kadishtu y-fhtagn y'hah ph'nglui geb, ee Nyarlathotep gof'nn mnahn' kn'a r'luh vulgtlagln naflDagon, li'hee ch' nnnron nnnCthulhu mnahn' Hastur nnnhafh'drn. Hrii ph'syha'h f'sgn'wahl hupadghyar h's'uhn ya fm'latgh ooboshu hupadgh ya lloig, ph'Azathoth naebunma s'uhn nafl'bthnk nog ron f'r'luh h'nglui li'hee, f'ftaghu li'hee ilyaa gotha bug ebunma kn'a sgn'wahl Shub-Niggurath. Zhro kn'a throd Cthulhu hafh'drn gnaiih ch' k'yarnak syha'h llll, Azathoth ebunmaagl f'ah y-Chaugnar Faugn ep nghlirgh vulgtmyar Nyarlathotep, fhtagnyar ch' hrii tharanak n'gha gof'nnnyth lloig ngron.

Any fake nudes?

[email protected]

OP here. Got an email. Roll for the nudes, peasants.
>14 get

Never has there been loli hotter than this camsexter.com/babes

Yo, send em Sup Forumsro

youtu.be/LbTGrVD5MvM

You got 14 dude

kek

Roll

Just drop em

Roll?

[email protected]

You rolled it. Post em, thems the rules

please