Now that english language lose its relevance and french language will become soon the new lingua franca...

Now that english language lose its relevance and french language will become soon the new lingua franca, do japanese sama will learn french instead of english ?
Do korean kun will learn french instead of enhlish ?

youtube.com/watch?v=E-Oc2JIn8No

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gPOnCuxVtg&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

once our gov proposed an idea that make our official lang change to french, unironically(very very long ago though)
it explains we have generally no uncomfortable feelings to receive french lang

it looks harder than english

I don't think French will regain its relevance Jean.
One can dream though.

it isn't

Please do not make French and Chinese an official language.
The reason is because it is very difficult.

Oui. French language sounds more elegant and classier than English.

Take your Koreans and Koreaboos off our hands, please

>Now that english language lose its relevance and french language will become soon the new lingua franca

>Now that english language lose its relevance and french language will become soon the new lingua franca
literal autism

Nigel with proxy or Oussama go please

I don't think even asian ladyboys are gay enough to speak your language, jean de la faguette

100% french here
just being realistic lad

my face when
youtube.com/watch?v=6gPOnCuxVtg&t=6s

Seeing as the Japanese are turbo autists towards France they would most likely welcome the notion with open arms

Yeah sure... Now get the fuck off and don't respond

It makes me happy.

English is the lingua franca because of America, not Britain

topkek

Any sources?

Sorry Jean, I think you're gonna have to learn English.

French people sound like they have snot in their throat and nose all the time. Gross.

french will soon not be spoken in france lol

Pourquoi penses-tu que l'anglais perde son
pertinence?

Because the president of EU said it.

Ça ne me dérangait pas du tout si la langue de Molière remplacerait l'anglais comme lingua franca de l'UE.

C'était le cas avant que le RU est devenu état membre. Alors, pourquoi pas ?

donc?

achhhhhhhhhhh jawohl jawohl mein kamarad

Le français est toujours une langue obligatoire pour notre corps diplomatique et pour tous nos députés européens et leurs attachés car la plupart des institutions européenne se trouvent dans des villes francophones.

Ça ne changera rien pour nous.

You speak Engrish good.

Donc he was not stating a fact, he was announcing a political agenda to wipe the anglo language off the diplomatic arena.

You know our common masters are neither french or anglos, they like to witness their own power by moving pieces on a global chessboard. Having the power to change the lingua franca within a few decades could be a satisfying thought for a while.

Promise you will not be snob about pronuciation?

I would not care in the least if you cunts started speaking something else so I can have my language back

>yfw Indian English will replace AE as the international standard within your life time.

Honestly if that were going to happen it would've happened by now, they ain't getting any better

We will be snobbier than ever, even to our own kind.
If french is everywhere, we will create new aritocratic values based on its mastery level.
It is time to bring the 19th century's french back!

Et je vous saurai gré, Messieurs, de ne pas prendre à la légère les paroles sortant ci-même de ma bouche métaphorique ; elles sont prophétiques plus que parodiques ; elles annoncent le glas de la culture anglo-centrée que les réseaux dits sociaux ont vu naître !

Amis, j'entends dès cette heure résonner le cor,
Qui annonce une naissance au travers des persiennes,
Le réveil douloureux d'une culture qui dort,
Peut-être ne sera-ce pas mieux mais ce sera la mienne.

French isn't even the most popular european language

stfu

no u

Is it wrong that I kind of like it?

t. romance speaker

its much harder than english

Since France will be a caliphate, will Arab be the lingua franca?

The mere notions of right and wrong are about to be shaken

Elhamdulilah, bien sur

>do japanese sama will learn french instead of english ?
>Do korean kun will learn french instead of enhlish ?

So they can communicate with hordes of enlightened arabs and africans? I doubt it.

chouette rimes, collègue

Merci camarade national.