fuck you this triggered my trypophobia

Called injera

>eternally starving people
>make bread
>it's mostly air

my back looks exactly like that

Spongebread Squabparts.

So. Fucking. Uncomfortable.

Just live in a pineapple under the sea and get a starfish for a friend and you will be alright.

There are little bugs laying eggs in the holes.

How do i get them out?

Thanks to this thread, I now have a name for a condition I wasn't conscious of having. Trypophobia is fucking uncomfortable. Like a million plankton nibbling on my scrotum.

Use a charcoal mask.

Human sponge, join the army faggot

/thread

The problem with your back is that it is a sponge. Sponges should not be human backs. It's just a fundamental principal of biology.

Well according to all the medical degrees of the people here, you should go ask a FUCKING DOCTOR.

Your back turned into Ethiopian shit-bread.

looks tasty

Why... OP it looks like you have a case of faggotry. You should get yourself checked out

its pretty good desu

Umm...okay? You back looks...fine

Pinky out

Not a real thing. Look it up.

This is better

kys

look at this!

Obviously fake u morons

It's kind of rubbery. You mostly use it to sop up sauce.

stop that

stop what?

You left your Coral reef and are dehydrating. Jump back in the water bro.

Medfag here
You masturbate too much and it drained all the protein (and some other vitamins and minerals) from your body. The back has a lot of surface area so its typically the first place to start showing symptoms. You'll need to ingest some semen to get the necessary things back in. You also need to start eating your own semen when you masturbate, or it'll just pop back up again.
With, lets say, 8 ounces of semen a day, it should clear up in six months or so.

WTF is wrong with my feet?

Medfag again. You wore your socks too long. With some semen on the feet, it should soften those right up and they'll fall off. Get a nice, thick coating over the growths three times a day and it should clear up in six weeks.

You were genetically engineered to climb mountains

I wanna see the rest, makes me feel weird but curiosity is killing me
Any sauce?

its about some crazy horny girl and she kept growing more holes to put things in

also not him

Nigga that's a rice krispy treat

I hope you step on corns

What if he stepped in oil, then in a wok? Foot popcorn!

that'll do