shitty outtakes from damn

.NATION

grime

A masterpiece, I'm sure of it.

horseshit just like everything else he made

Someone post the Radiohead comparison

it'll be a direct sequel to tpab but with even more jazz

Successful black man triggers pathetic child ;'(

Either more half-assed radio trap like DAMN. or something more forward-thinking. I think him working with only one producer could work in his favor.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

some trash probably, his last great album was uu

I keep having this weird dream that Kendrick's next album is titled "I'm not even going to be subtle I really do actually hate white people" but I don't know why.

it's gonna sound more like his verse on atrocity exhibition

It'll be the "In Rainbows" of hip hop.

His next album is going to be called "FUCK."
It will feature Martin Luther King Jr's "I Have A Dream" speech but backwards in spanish

How does HTTT equate to DAMN. at all? HTTT is basically Amnesiac 2, and DAMN. is him selling out.

so DAMN is more like IR than HTTT?

Why all apolegetic nu-male wimps think everyone rate music based on the skin colour of the artist just like them?

I suppose that's the most accurate comparison, though I don't think Radiohead ever really sold out. I mean In Rainbows is definitely an accessible record, but it's not like they went full Coldplay with it. DAMN. is literally Kendrick giving up all of his artistic credibility because he's a greedy cunt. I mean there's fucking trap hi-hats and everything, so bland and unoriginal.

Section80 revival album

oh god no

>HTTT is basically Amnesiac 2
i'm sorry but this is so so wrong

a full on pop album with a katy perry feature, quavo on at least 4 hooks and shittier beats

i have no idea. when he released damn (which was pretty bad compared to previous projects) he put on a completely new persona, so i don't know if he's gonna keep sticking with that persona to get more sales or switch things up again (hopefully the latter). even his style on features has completely changed.

i want shit like his that part remix verse

There were trap hi hats in GKMC too

shit taste, section 80 is top tier, only slightly inferior to gkmc

>Rap over Vaporwave samples's samples.
>Concept: The black people in vaporwave world
>Album name: Hey Whites Stop Saying Me Nigga. In Fact We Can't Say Nigger Because We Can't Pronunce The ER So You Are Implying the N Word Already there He He Buy My Albums Thanks.
>art cover: generic anime girl with vaporwave style
>20 Pages multicolor with Credits (non white artist except maybe Beyoncé)

>implying OK Computer is better than Kid A
>t. Pleb faggot

HTTT really is closer to Kid A/Amnesiac than it is to OK Computer when you look at the individual tracks. Sail to the Moon is very Pyramid Song-esque. WIEAYB and Myxomatosis are similar to I Might Be Wrong. Tracks like The Gloaming, Sit Down Stand Up, and Backdrifts continue the electronica of Pulk/Pull, Like Spinning Plates, and Idioteque. There There could be compared to Dollars and Cents or Optimistic. We Suck Young Blood generally has that jazzy feel displayed all over Amnesiac. I would compare it to Life in a Glasshouse, but I feel that's a bit of a stretch. And don't get me started on the HTTT b-sides. Paperbag Writer? Where Bluebirds Fly? Citzen Insane? All sound like Kid A/Amnesiac. Just because HTTT has rockier tracks like 2+2=5 and Go To Sleep doesn't mean the rest of the album is the same.

What would that entail? I've only heard OKC and Kid A

itl b jus like death grips mane

yeah sure there's similarities but i think calling it amnesiac 2 is a huge stretch
they sound similar in parts on account of them being by the same band. but it's nowhere near similar enough to be called amnesiac 2, you might as well call okc the bends 2, or the bends pablo honey 2

Why all apolegetic neckbeard burnouts think everyone rate music based on the """masculinity""" of the artist just like them?

It would entail beautiful lush beats and a super consistent tight album without some big huge concept. So basically something I want really badly

>AY AY AY AYO
>WHITEY FINNA BE KILLIN US N SHIEE
>HOLHOHLHOLH UPP
>BONALD BUMPFT IS A CHUMP

KNEEL.

the fuck are you even talking about you braindead nu-male? Are you trying project your own insecurities?

DAMN. is a 6/10 played forwards, and a 9/10 played backwards

are you retarded
if he was white he would be considered "problematic" as fuck for his views on black culture.

>takes too long to come out
>fans, music, and politics have moved on
>stans get excited but otherwise overshadowed by a newer artist's release

WE WUZ ISRAEL N SHIT NIGGA. BLACK PEOPLE SUCK BUT WE KINGS

Came here to comment this. HTTT in no way is basically amnesiac 2 whoever said that is a retard

sad, but true.

there won't be one because he's going to die.

lel
That was a good video.

He will work with Sufjan Stevens and Kanye to create a Chamber Rap album

hell be fine

lold at this exchange

OH GOD NO

>I mean there's fucking trap hi-hats and everything, so bland and unoriginal.
Do you want to back that up a bit?

Are people generally pretty ornery about DAMN? I haven't been on Sup Forums in a while. I liked it pretty well but I'm also never too concerned when artists change their sound, especially hip-hop ones, who tend to bounce back from commercial releases pretty often

>DNA.
>HUMBLE.
>LOYALTY.
>LOVE.
>GOD.
All are completely uninspired radio trap. Nothing special or unique about any of them.

This is excusable, but only because it was his second album. The fact that Kendrick released something like DAMN. after To Pimp A Butterfly and Untitled Unmastered is the real slap in the face.

Didn't mean to reply to , sorry

Just because some of the songs are aesthetically similar doesn't at all make them similar as pieces of art.

nah. hes quite dead.

Stop posting

TPAB > GKMC

gkmc + tpab. some trap bangers and jazz influenced rap. im sure theres gonna be "muh politics" in it but it'll be good

This. It will have the genius production and artistic flair of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, but with a much more lush and organic sound. Kendrick will become reclusive and then suddenly drop it in 2021. It will be the last significant/canonized Hip Hop release and afterwards, Hip Hop will began its long-awaited decline in popularity.

ITT: Retards

someone has to say it might as well be me cause i don't give a damn
kendrick lamar were more influential than the beatles

Kendrick Boomin when?

He's going to make a rap opera. Screencap this post because I am right.

>bad albums = bad albums
nice

DANIEL.

Sorry, I guess I should've said one TALENTED producer.

More guitar and R&B

I can see him releasing the B-Sides this way.

Complete shit

I fucking hope that the hip-hop decline is true. It needs to lose its popularity so only people who don't give a fuck about hype or fame start releasing shit.

i think this is right

these people are just sex slaves and shit eaters anyway.

If you honestly think thats the center of even half of his work you got some research to do.

I agree with all but DNA. That song goes deeper than the others. It is his worst album but thats one of his best songs.

/thread

>his last great album was uu
>only made one album since then
what's the point of this statement? couldn't you just say you didn't like DAMN?