Can't stop sharing my gf

Can't stop sharing my gf

Every time we get fucked up on meth, I force her to strip for guys on random webcam sites. I tell her she's a good girl when she makes one cum. She makes a lot of guys cum.

Why do I want to do this? It's not like I'd ever actually share her with anyone, but showing her off gets me so hot. I think it does the same for her, or it's starting to.

She found a real hung guy the other night and got so fucking excited at the size of it. The pic here is the text grab. My girl was working for that monster cock.

Well, the reason why i enjoy my wife fucking around is because i find sluttiness attractive. Degrading, humiliating, objectifying slutty behavior. So delicious. Getting a damn erection just typing this, lol.

Fuck off with your cuckold psyops shill bullshit John "EurasianTiger" Bettendorf

The pass gives you away every time John.

This kills the thread.

?

How do you let her 'fuck around'?

Fat nigger logs in her asshole of course.

You cucks are painfully pathetic.

I encourage her to fuck any man or woman or animal she finds opportunity to.

She doesn't usually though. She is very shy. So far i'm only aware of her fucking one other person and that was a cyber, not a real fuck.

She was sooooo apologetic after it happened. I guess she didn't think i was serious in my encouragement of it.

Mostly we just talk about her sleeping around while we fuck as a fetish thing. But i would genuinely love it if she did.

So basically it's a win-win for both of us. I get to enjoy myself. Both emotionally and sexually. And you get to feel disdain and superiority and enjoy that.

Hahaha, I totally agree. Another reason it's so hot.

Seek help rather than fetishizing low self esteem and a whore of a wife incapable of loyalty. If you were to dump her she'd move right on to the next host to continue her parasitic behavior. Stop being an enabler user, you're a good person, you're worth more than this.

Youre a beta pussy bitch. Youre a cuck point blank

That's a weird angle to go at it with on a board where the default assumption is every Sup Forumstard next to you is the lowest dreg of society possible.

No user, they need encouragement and building up. Don't play their game of degradation, it's what gets them off. Remind them that they're good people and deserve better treatment from these evil users preying upon their good will to feed and home them while they do harm to these fine, confused, brainwashed gentlemen with low self esteem that can be repaired.

Nah. No bitch will ever want this loser. His chick will figure it out and stay on another dick for good

No man deserves to be used by a cuckolding wife. This fetish is damaging on a psychological level because it enforces notions of inadequacy with endorphin rushes, you're literally hardwiring yourself to think you're worthless and incapable when it's not true

If anything, she's the prey here. She will often cry for hours after I make her strip on cam. She does it for me.

This is great info. Thank you.

Damn quads check

Dude. We fuck. In cuckolding, you don't fuck. In cuckolding, you specifically sit there and get denied while she(or he i suppose, but i haven't seen the reverse fetish) fucks somebody else.

This is just a guy with a slut fetish.

Incels are more respectable than cucks. Willingly being a breadwinner and encouraging promiscuous behavior with undertones of "Because my partner isn't good enough" is inherently damaging. Open relationships are one thing, but cuckolding is entirely different and dangerous.

Checked

Pretty hardcore overtones user.

And.... what area do you live in?

SHEs a weak bitch too then. Lmfao

You’re insecure user. You are unsure your gf is attractive because what attractive girl could possibly want a lowlife such as yourself? The answer to this is being thankful for what you have, NOT training your gf to be a slut and pimping her out, you fucking degenerate.

What's incel mean?

Hahaha, this question always scares me so much. What if someone turned up here and I lost control of her? Does play on my mind.

Agreed. It's just when we get on meth that this keeps happening. I always force it.

On here, i think it's a little more reasonable to be tight lipped about personal information. We got plenty of psychopaths on Sup Forums.

But we're pretty far into an era where people post location information online for all to see, and only rarely does somebody drive across 4 states to rape or murder somebody whose location they found online.

Ooh I've forgotten about this fap fantasy user! To whore my gf to videochat websites. It's a really nice fap fantasy because it's got a sense of realism in it. Could easily be arranged. She'd probably say yes if I set it up nicely. Thanks for that. It's up there with Fapping to the thought her telling me how she would love to be gangbanged. Unrealistic fap would be fantasizing about her actually getting gangbanged or actually sharing her. I like realistic faps.

involuntary celibate

Isn't that just a person who hasn't had sex yet? Like... a virgin?

Why did virgins rebrand?

Nah, just neckbeards that are too weird and awkward to interact with humans and feel like the friendzone is the greatest affront to mankind ever.

TOP DEFINITION
incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).
I'm pretty sure Ryan is an incel. Yesterday he made a facebook post about how all women are shallow and exist to torture men by "denying" them sex, as if sex is something people "deserve", and not a privilege given by potential sexual partners that should be respected.

Okay, so i take it you're not fond of people who identify themselves as that.

They're pathetic but less pathetic than cuckolds.
Cuckolds would be incels (with their obsession with inadequacy) had they not had parasitic females leeching their income and housing.

Personally they sound(based on your description) more pathetic than cuckolds, in my opinion. Cuckolds are happy with their lives. They and their partner enjoy themselves. However twisted their fetish might be to you, it's two(or more) adults doing what makes them happy. The incel's as you describe them are just obstinate resentful assholes.

However, you may want to disregard my opinion because everybody is saying i am a cuckold because i enjoy my wife being a slut.

Post pics of the dick

Again, open relationships are one thing. Cuckolding is an entirely different thing, it's a partner going out and seeking pleasure and denying it to the other partner on pretenses of inadequacy, to me at least. Open relationships with understanding and trust and support can be wonderful for participants but a lifestyle that promotes near constant negative thought loops are not healthy. Calling someone a slutty fucking skank in the bedroom vs. sitting at home alone 3 nights a week because your wife thinks your cock is too small and needs strange in your face on your dime - that's fucking unhealthy.

It's definitely possible to have an abusive relationship with a cuckold fetish. But i don't think that defines all people with that fetish.

There are tons of humiliation based fetishes out there, cuckolding is not that strange. We didn't start developing the idea that men into being whipped are somehow disgustingly unmanly and in an unhealthy relationship. And that fetish has been around for ages.

Cuckolding is abusive by nature and humiliation fetishes remain in the bedroom rather than dominating your romantic lifestyle.

What about full time slaves?

I would beat up a man just for smiling at my woman. Cuckolds are absolutely pathetic.

About as rare as a live in gimp like you would see in Pulp Fiction, even then there's still some petting and affection involved.

cucks need to die
>meth
lmao

My point is that it's a full time relationship that is obstensively abusive and unhealthy. But we don't think about it the way people think about cucks. We just think of it as consenting adults having very fucked up fun.

Cuckolding is not inherently different or special.

As far as i can tell, it's just the new "faggot", because now gay people are gaining wide acceptance, so that insult has lost its sting.

Bottom line is relationships should be built on support and love for both parties involved, humiliation and degradation is fine in a bedroom but should not dominate a lifestyle. Spending your nights alone to pay for your wife to ignore you and fuck other men and come back to tell you how worthless you are is only damaging to a psyche and were it as prominent as the bots posting cuck threads all day would lead you believe the suicide rate for cucked males would be close to the 45% of transsexuals that commit suicide.

sharing your girl isn't being a cuck. you're a cuck if the girl or the 'bull' is in control of it.

This.