How talented is dolly parton

how talented is dolly parton

literally who

very

Bjork makes amazing music and all, but Dolly > Bjork when it comes to looks tobehonest.

She's a talented singer capable of going from gospel to country to pop effortlessly in a way few acts can do.

She's also a really good actress; capable of doing comedy and drama.

She's definitely a National Treasure in terms of having a great deal of talent.

i disagree, but i see where you're coming from

very

Difference between Bjork and Dolly is that Dolly is a saintly figure to whom NO ONE has a bad word to say about her. Whereas Bjork is a complete and total cunt of epic proportion, to the point that she got blackballed when she was given her first major acting gig and made Lars Van Trier nearly cry, due to her being a cunt.

why can't you just be civil you fucking asshole? why can't we just coexist? this isn't a fucking war..

also fuck lars von trier, guy's a hack and an asshole, he was nowhere near crying. in fact, he's the one torturing all his actresses.

If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain. Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

>tfw you'll never 2 step the night away with 20 something Dolly
Why live?

Stay butthurt, nordfag. Lars is a shit tier director

Dolly's insanely talented. She's made over 1000 songs, a lot of which has not been released commercially afaik.
I'm not a big country fan, but i respect country music

THERE'S SOMETHING FISHY GOIN' ON
ON THESE FISHING TRIPS YOU'RE GOING ON

m o m m y

As a singer, she always had a fantastic pair of lungs on her.

she seems nice

oh my god

She has her own theme park, you be the judge.

im looking at 2 themeparks right now hehe!

70s dolly is best dolly

hhnnnggg

never thought id bust a nut to a country start

Slutty country girls are the best user.

not into young taylor swift?

doesnt have that same tenderness as dolly
yes they fuck you but will still cook and be courteous ....delicious...