I pushed my finger into my GF's anus without warning her first, and I felt some of the poop inside of her body...

I pushed my finger into my GF's anus without warning her first, and I felt some of the poop inside of her body. I thought it would be further up her colon. I didn't realize it would be right near the entrance. I can never un-feel this feel.

Digits vs bullets. Why are you even talking?

oh yeah, I've run into hard poo with my fingers before, it's kinda cool

"you cant say you truly love a girl, if you wouldn't eat a plate of her shit"

SHow her your devotion user. Take the brownpill. Find true love.

Not sure what you thought the colon was. It's usually up much further, but that depends on a lot of factors. Is she healthy and regular? Was she constipated? Had she pooped that day? These are but some of the variables.

Get over it, OP. It's just poo. It's nothing you haven't touched before. Laugh it off, apologize, wash your finger, and fuck her again. Next time ask, inform her you're gonna, or just deal with the fact your finger is probably coming back out brown.

This is why I get nervous when my boyfriend gets that look in his eyes like he's about to commit surprise forced anal. Sounds hot, but the consequences could potentially ruin his enjoyment of anal forever. Buttsecks needs to be planned in advance by the recipient.

It's not much of a story. I dabbed some lube on my index finger while she was laying on her side facing away from me, then gave her a quick little poke, trying to surprise her (we were both a bit drunk; I thought it would be an amusing "joke").

Instead, her buttocks tensed up and she yelped.

>Oh my God, take it out!
>O... Ok. D... do you... need to use the bathroom?
>Oh my God, don't ask me that!

Then she ran off to the bathroom.

Checked

OP is a fag

How was her reaction?

wut

WTF did you think would happen? What is the asshole's only real purpose? Its a hole for shit to come out of. You stuck your finger in and found shit.

what the fuck

this.

make sure she's clean first.

Anal is fucking degenerate. You should be ashamed.

>not eating the shit out of her asshole
Faggot

I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

Worst get ever

No u

Francine