We all have seacrest.
Post yours.
Do it.

now

Other urls found in this thread:

thelogman66.wixsite.com/shitlogsupport
youtube.com/watch?v=xN2l-0aYbxk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

am 23 year old virgin and I don't care to ever change that. Even though my parents want me to get a girlfriend

I want a futa to do this to me

I have regular sex with my sister since 5 years.
Pic related. It's her

i touch young (female) teen asses in the crowded bus

Elliot rodger and pimps are two sides of the same coin.

idk if i get of on traps because i want fuck one or be one, or both

I threw away a chance to move to the Caribbean and not have to work because of my drug addiction

I'm online right now looking for pedophiles so I can meet up with them and stab them to death

fongered in back of moms van

there are a lot of niggers and hurricanes in the Caribbean...

where u at?? we can meet up maybe

You won't see me coming I'll walk up and ask you for a light or if you know where this street is

Dubs don't lie

trips are full of shit

Made a copy of my managers house key. Now I sneak in and steal her underwear whenever I get a chance

test

i dont care how you plan to do it, as long as i end up dead

Sup Forums FOR PINOY!!!!!!!

'WE ALL HAVE SECRETS' OUR PROUD OF PINOY!

FILIPINOS RULES

looks like Prague or Budapest

>In other news today, an autistic virgin loser was shot and killed by a homeowner after he broke into the house and attempted to steal women's underwear.

Could have been a professional skateboarder, not video game level or anything but made a living doing what I love ya know? but drugs are neat and when you do em people think that you're cool. Now it's 10 years later I sit at a desk all day wondering how I have a 401k and do my own taxes. Fuck it. Do what feels right and you'll find happiness....I'm still looking for it.

Oh and secrets?
um...
I CONSTANTLY think about killing myself.

I met a neighbor in a swinger club.

I was severely depressed for many years. I'm nearly 24 now. The only way I can cope with life is just.... Blocking everything out. After pills and therapy and whatever else, it's the only thing I found works. But this also means in intraverted, don't care for anything or anyone... Content with anything. That makes me feel worthless and my life pointless though, so I try not to think about it and block that out too.

I don't think I'm ever going to find someone to spend my life with, I'm now no longer ambitious or care about it because I know it's borderline impossible for me to be a true success in this lifetime.

I'm struggling to live. Those around me have no idea, but it's exhausting putting up a facade every day. I'm just tired.

It's a club....

Living the dream

I let my wife fuck a co-worker

Post address

Hot. Did you watch?

I have taken down two of the Andy Sixx logposters websites and I plan to keep doing it as they create more (I have abuse reports in on the two current ones as I type)

No. She met him one Saturday and went back to his place

He's lying about his age he's 29

may I inquire why?

that's sound hot

the grass is always greener on the other side. there's nothing stopping you from skating still, just because you arent tony hawk and not getting paid to do it doesnt mean you cant still love it.

I tried to shove a ham omelet in my butt hole once.

My cousin has a farm with a shit load of pony's and horses on, i have no idea why but every time I've gone I've ended up sleeping with different horses/pony's, last time I went I tried to put a horses dick up my ass but it just made it bleed. Next time I go I want to fuck one of her pig's but I'm not sure how to go about it.

i assume it's the shortbus

that's the second user to say that I am living the dream today. maybe I am and I just don't know/feel like it
i am 23 years old man, dont call me a liar

Do you want to eliminate the competence?

Still weird

it is very hot

im not sure what a shortbus is

>may I inquire why?
You may. I was her first sexual partner and I thought she might be curious about what being with another man would be like so I raised the possibility with her.

Then, some time later when this guy started hitting on her she was both curious and flattered and asked if she could

lol i had the random thought of you giving yourself an enema with the raw eggs/ingredients and then shitting it out into a pan and then cook and eat it

>Sorry thought you were someone from personal life.

>im not sure what a shortbus is
then you clearly ride it...i was right.

don't be a cuck. She'll leave you for someone else eventually now. And it'll be your fault

How do you know?

i have gay

I have a secret crush on my cousin. Here’s the kicker. She’s already in an incestous relationship...

I didnt expect to met there someone of my neighborhood since the club was a little bit away. Well, she had the same reasons to not visit a club to near at home, i guess

Having read your first statement as "IT was" rather than "I" I was really confused but upon further reading I found that you are a confident fellow and would be glad to shake your hand.

sometimes i melt the ice cubes and refreeze them because it feels like im powerful.

I read shitty romance novels all the time

I never have touch or been touched by little girls, but i frequently fantasize about that and love to read relates and other things on the topic. Really feel like shit for that anons.

Nice trips dude

Here is my deepest seacrest.

>don't be a cuck. She'll leave you for someone else eventually now. And it'll be your fault
Don't be a moron. If simply having sex with another guy were to make her leave me then the relationship was hardly solid. Besides, this was a few years ago and we're still happily married

Good man.

I'm a vocal music major, and I hide the fact that I smoke from all of my friends. They know I quit 11 months ago, but I recently picked it back up after a bad breakup.

Kik me @ fakeandgay

I'm cheating on my wife with a women I don't give a fuck about and I'm in love with her sister. I'm also embezzling from my job.

Every little helps. it won't stop them but it winds them up

What are you employed in?

I made her cry

Thank you. You are clearly a gentleman and fellow traveller.

I have never understood these insecure men who think women have to be controlled or they will run amok. That, or my wife is not typical of the female gender

I frequently fantasize about my gf telling me how much she would love to get gangbanged. I know she does fantasize about it because pretty much all girls have had/have this fantasy. Just have not done it yet. I wouldn't do it In RL and neither my gf would. It's just a fantasy. I get off on the idea of her telling me about it

Manager at a club

Keep telling yourself that, Cuck.

I killed 5 dogs and 8 cats when I was a kid to help cope with the abuse I experienced as a kid. Stopped once I realized it wasn't being therapeudic anymore and it was just for sadistic reasons.

You're either trying to rustle me or projecting your own insecurity.

If the first is true then you're out of your league; the second is self-evident

I know my gf did it, but we never talked about it. Still kind a hot to know it.

I find the idea of me committing suicide genuinely hilarious. I'm not a depressed faggot. I just think it would be a good laugh.

Perhaps someday someone will love you as your mother never did.

on the bright side youre not homosex.

I just found out that Wix acted overnight and
thelogman66.wixsite.com/shitlogsupport
Is now down.

Kudos to the Wix admins

I had sex with my sis a few years ago, when j was 8 years old

this is b8, but i'll allow it

So my mother not loving me (your unproven hypothesis, but we'll let that lie for a moment) somehow explains that I was prepared to allow my wife to find out what sex with another man was like?

If you're thinking of psycho-analysis as a career, I wouldn't give up the day job just yet

Yeah, i don't have done nothing illegal like dowloading cp or molesting a girl, but you know, i'm a little sick.
I have a GF and a good family to lean on & shit. But nobody knows about that

Same boat. I try to make videos. It makes me feel better though its hard work and at the end of the day I honestly think my videos suck.

This is bait. But i wanna read the history

Except you would be laughing, and I doubt your friends and family would be either.

Suicide is not a cupboard you can hide in, then jump out and yell "Surprise!" when you think would be the optimum time.

*wouldn't*

I secretly hate my girlfriend of four years. She's rad 20% of the time, but she's a real fucking cunt over tiny things.

no, It was pretty much that scenario. I ended up shitting it out, but not eating it. it was sophomore hazing. i think some drunk fucker cooked it and ate it though. Dark times.

I mean sumtimes right!? what a laugh this guy was! amirite?

You're a depressed piece of shit like the rest of us get out.

We got doubles here. Check em

I started a youtube channel :P
youtube.com/watch?v=xN2l-0aYbxk&feature=youtu.be

i will fuck shotas and lolis. sex tourism is acceptable. legalise it.

Until they arrest your candyass. You'll be the prison loli

get the fuck off this website nigger fucker

>My girlfriends younger sister has had a crush on me since we're together, 1,5 years.
>I make sure it stays that way by subtle acts
>Like for example place my hand on her waist after giving a hug and held her hand stroking her fingers, also gave her a bracelet with a heart on it for her birthday
>I know that's the stuff she thinks about all the time
>My girlfriend and her family know she likes me, my girlfriend thinks it's cute and also the way I am with her
>The reason why I do this is because she's exactly like some of the girls that gave me false hope and liked to play with my feelings
>I know that sounds very edgy, but it's kinda a revenge thing for me personally and it feels good.
>If I could go back in time she would fit right in with those bitches.

I already have aids u fuck

Learn to green text ya cunt

So FUCKING break up with her, god.
Stop having shitty relationships, there are millions of better people.

at least you have enough willpower and assertiveness unlike many people when it comes to sexual deviancy. I have 4 younger sisters, i helped them bathe/shower often when they were younger so I got to touch them a lot, but not in a sexual way.

I'm in a FUCKING one year lease and she has a nice FUCKING ass

My secret is that I find these threads dull and repetitive

Samefag?