Amazon Employee, AMA

Amazon Employee, AMA.

when is my dildo arriving?

What is your position at Amazon?
Do they drug test?
What are the working conditions like from an employee point of view?
Is your paycheck enough to make a living?

can i get some free stuff?

we can see what you order, and if you want me to check, give me your order#.

why don't you go to school, pathetic loser.

ever killed anyone?

you ever test the dildos before packaging them for shipment?

Ever shat in a plastic bag to meet your delivery quota?

I have a position withing Amazon that allows me to have an excellent perspective on their SOP and Operations, and they work culture they instill, in order to avoid employee theft.

Depending on how you are hired, either directly or indirectly, they do drug test. Also, they have their call centers in red flag countries, as the credit card companies call them.

my paycheck is shit compared to the work done. remember, amazon outsources their jobs, so its a constant sturggle.

i ordered a christmas gift on monday with amazon prime 1 day shipping and that shit's coming tuesday fuck you dude

Why is your Roku app such monumental shitware?

you can get free stuff but its considered fraud.

who says I have not already gone to school and have my magna cum laude honors?

not yet.

maybe just pressing them lightly to check consistency.

yes.

Me. Faggot.

welcome to the real world bro, prime is just a marketing scheme, auto parts have the same strategy just deployed differently.

Our Engineers are hindu, so the same way they speak inglish is the same way the code.

well, checkmate you coy fucker.

Inbound or outbound?
Which country?

we have 2 countries where we send your calls to, Phillipines and Honduras, and its only inbound calls, the customer calls in. Amazon rather pay shit wages for people who don't speak english correctly than to pay US employees.

>sturggle
cya

the nurggle sturggle

Why did my wife leave me?

many reasons, most importantly, you are a free person now, go do some blow and get you some nice hookers.

Thanks user. I really needed that.

glad to help a user faggot bro out man.

Ever checked what somone else did order?
Celebs, politicans...

Do you want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

>prime is just a marketing scheme
Can you explain this OP. Not the original user but I am curious why you say this.

depends on how many roxys you gonna give me?

So prime, the give you expideted shiiping or prefference, however as many have experienced, shipping is never solid for many customers. The memebrship is a subscription service, and based on your sub level, they calculated profit down in accounting. So, basically people feel like their yearly sub to Prime makes them somehow more important than the rest of the customer base when in reality its a suckera bet. Auto parts do this at the time of check out, they upsell you dollar items, and thats how the nickle and dime their profits. Amazon wants you to buy in to their innovation as a service tactic, no thing against Jeff, but he hired some really ruthless hindus. lol.