Nothing to long I can’t fit it on my leg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvnT_xLCGvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last game

Delet this, you massive fruit cake.

Your a hambone.

Seek help and get off Sup Forums.
This isn't cool or edgy. It is just sad.

Rolling for
'I am a massive fagot'
Get

roll

A weak and poor man seeking for attention. Better try getting some friends and being a part of this world than cutting urself on an imageboard. This is pretty miserable

Rolling for “I love Brucey”

slice

All valid points, but there no fun.

Re-roll

Re-re-Roll

rolling for:
OP is a fagget

rollin

Fuck this dubs shit it’s trips-time Re-re-re Roll for ‘I Love Brucey’

You got close I will roll for you

Do a sickle and hammer.

Rohit is a faggot

‘I love Brucey’ again XDDDDD

666 Trips of the beast for I love Brucey

Dude better go to the gym and work ur chickenlegs than cutting them edgy boy

reroll

Re-roll

rolling

"I need help, I will seek help"

Re re roll

I suck dick

Rolling for:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

brapppp on your ass cheek

FUCK! Off by 4

Hey OP do you really want to cut I love Brucey into your leg?

777 is comming up...

" Op's gay " roll

re

Rolling for a 12 inch dick

I love Brucey

re

Roll

Winrar

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This close

Roll for "I'm sorry egg"

888 Chinese for good luck

I love Brucey

Re roll

Reroll

Re re reoll

I'm blue, da ba dee da ba die. Da ba dee da ba die. Da ba dee da ha die.

Lurk more newfag

Re

I eat ass

000 I love Brucey

>'I am a massive fagot'
reroll

Re roll

Entire Chinese alphabet

rawlling

000 I hate brucey

Re re rill

Dani is a cunt

#CutForTrump2020

111 get

Nobody hates the Brucey

Kenny Rogers is bae

fuck off

Rolling for this

too soon. 111 get

111 I love Brucey

Reroll

I do TRIPS GEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Roll for

Merry x-mas eschek

LC

reroll

Last re rill

As loud as hell
A ringing bell
Behind my smile
It shakes my teeth
And all the while
As vampires feed
I bleed
I bleed
I bleed
Prithee, my dear
Why are we here?
Nobody knows
We go to sleep
As breathing flows
My mind secedes
I bleed

youtube.com/watch?v=zvnT_xLCGvQ

I genuinely like old school Game Grumps. Comfy atmosphere and hilarious dialogue!

WOOOOOOOOOW GET CUTTING user

"I need help"

Fuck we missed it..
222 get is next rawll
OP is a huge faggot!

autism

Disregard...wrong thread

lol what

Write: I love nigger cock

can you please draw a swastika?

I'll give you a pickle if you tickle my nickle ROFL!!!

I was close but I was off by 2.

333 is the next get
OP is a huge faggot!

Reroll

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

roollllen

333 for Brucey Big Boy

Reroll

FFS
444 is next..

"pls help me I'm 2 stupid 2 live" cut that fgt

once more