Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVfHMYaX6vs
slatestarcodex.com/2015/02/11/black-people-less-likely/
claudemariottini.com/2009/01/26/transvestism-in-ancient-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=WVfHMYaX6vs

Stop. Plz stop

WTF is that ?!
are those pony fans , you know that pedofile cartoon fanbase ?

You know, I am starting to think humans are cancer.

The sad thing is that 20 years ago, you would have laughed it, because it would either be some guy doing a stunt, or someone most people would considered insane.
Today, you know he's part of a community of perverts who think they're oppressed, and think this is normal.

OMG STOP STARING BIGOT

How it might work is that its just a high-heel with a clear heel that is made to look like hooves.

I HOPE thats what he's wearing. I hope he didn't surgically alter his feet to resemble hooves.

UNFIT TO LIVE, KILLED AT SIGHT

>I hope he didn't surgically alter his feet to resemble hooves.
I do

Friendly reminder that most Jews are Canaanites that belong to the synagogue of Satan. They did homosexuality, transvestism, beastiality, and child sacrifice. Sound familiar?

That's what it is, if you look closely you can see shadows.

Giddy up!

30 years ago he'd be locked up in a mental institution. Nowadays someone will probably give him a scholarship and a job. We've come a long way, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

So progressive

It could be something like pic related.

What an actual faggot. Holy fuck, the mental gymnastics required to come up with it being ok to go out like that in public.

I want to knock that faggot's teeth in.

I feel that this is a normal human primal urge.

>Walmarté

That's where you messed up, OP.

Like there's a fine line that I draw between people doing shit in their own private homes that don't affect me vs bringing this eye cancer into public view that might warp the unmatured mind of minors

Fetishist here. These boots are pretty common in pony play (nothing to do with /mlp/)

It's pretty hot when women wear them

Easy, it's called 'giving no fucks'. It's more of an Alpha behavior but autists think it excuses their faggotry for some reason.

Wait what?

Do you hear that funny sound?
It's my hooooves!

Is pony play some kinda British thing? I'm an American fetishist and I've never heard of it.

Reminder that "giving no fucks" is the symptom of a sociopath

>I hope he didn't surgically alter his feet to resemble hooves.

>Never heard of pony play

Step it up Ameribro

It's BDSM related. Dress up like a pony with all the harnesses and reigns and get led around by a dom.

Pretty common in Europe and definitely a thing in USA too (see Gord etc)

kinda funny desu

>White people

Trump to quarantine Sup Forums?!

/mlp/ here

The only people who should even attempt to dress up anyway horse related are really cute females. Males need not apply, fuck this guy.

That's all.

He's a survivor. They're a dying breed.

>cute females
>Into MLP

so traps

go home xavier

its also the main symptom of a badass

Ah, white people - what is wrong with you?

'Black People Less Likely': slatestarcodex.com/2015/02/11/black-people-less-likely/

less likely to:

Runners (3%). Bikers (6%). Furries (2%). Wall Street senior management (2%). Occupy Wall Street protesters (unknown but low, one source says 1.6% but likely an underestimate). BDSM (unknown but low) Tea Party members (1%). American Buddhists (~2%). Bird watchers (4%). Environmentalists (various but universally low). Wikipedia contributors (unknown but low). Atheists (2%). Vegetarian activists (maybe 1-5%). Yoga enthusiasts (unknown but low). College baseball players (5%). Swimmers (2%). Fanfiction readers (2%). Unitarian Universalists (1%).

maybe this?

Who tau here?

For the greater good

>tfw 5'8''
>I can finally be tall now

FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!

I made a post detailing how the Canaanites are the Jews and how the same exact shit we're seeing today is the kind of "Satanic" behavior that was prevalent in Canaan. It didn't get much attention.

claudemariottini.com/2009/01/26/transvestism-in-ancient-israel/

Christianity was redpilled as fuck, most people just aren't aware.

>Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.
Rev 3:9

>white people

It's like they dontdu nuffin =(

G-d bless the Jews.

Who's james conrad?