Black men are the real master race

Black men are the real master race.

they sure do get shot a lot

''I used to have a master'' race

>tfw black
>tfw actual average dick
Suffering, I don't have anything to offer in a relationship or even in casual encounters.
I don't act like a nignog either, so I am basically an uglier, less intelligent version of a straight white male, with no redeeming qualities - but at least also not the hoodrat tear chimp-out personality traits that make Nignogs insufferable cunts, so that is nice.

>tfw all this "muh BBC" maymay does is perpetuate an expectation that can only be fulfilled by the top 99th percentile of men in terms of dick size
It's a good division tactic though, Sup Forums, it somehow still works up the average easily triggered white user on here, making Sup Forums recruitment easier.

>herbs go in all fields

Niggers (scientific name: Simia africanus, the Black Monkey; politically correct: Americanus Basketballensis) are a species of Apes devolved from gorillas and orangutans (not bonobos/chimpanzees, higher life forms), and proof of the "Missing Link" theory in Evolutionary Biology as the more retarded simian cousins to the Neanderthal ancestors of our higher species Homo Sapiens. Niggers, in contrast to Neanderthals, were unable to develop the IQ required for civilization due to lack of evolutionary pressure and incentives from their native environment. Premature exposure to Human Civilization in fact overloads their cerebral cortexes resulting in instinctive violence, this is known as a chimp out or a "Nigger Moment". This is why a specimen of Great Apes, when subjected to the stress demanded by a Human-dominated environment, degenerates into the highly dangerous form that it has today known as the Nigger (example: what happened to Harambe). Niggers are poor, retarded, so ugly that even animal lovers don't want to fuck them, and worse, they smell like a mixture of wild animal fur and a decayed old mop full of shit even after taking a shower. Having spent the last million years in the African jungle throwing spears at each other and swinging on vines, niggers are predisposed to crime and antisocial behavior due to their biology and (de)evolution.

Environments where a Human can observe how wild Niggers interact with Nature include Africa, KFC, the Projects and your local Zoo. Today, wild Niggers astray in Human environments are known to capture Human females and drag them back to their hives for breeding and/or lunch, though it is possible for a Human to condition the Nigger to temporarily conform to Human values via specialized social rehabilitation techniques. For a heart-warming end to your visit at the zoo, go to the primate enclosure and you may see some niggers spending some quality time with their relatives via their instinctive mating ritual of smearing each other with their pheromone-filled excrement. For this reason, zookeepers and professional veterinarians commonly mistake wild niggers for escaped chimpanzees and throw them into the chimp enclosure, where they quickly fit right in and fully revert to their monkey appearance.

The diet of a nigger consists primarily of shit, fried chicken, watermelons, Kool-Aid, malt liquor, more shit, being a professional victim, and welfare checks covered in shit; all proven by science to have zero contents of nutrients necessary for Human brain development. If starving however the nigger is 100% likely to resort to cannibalism and eat their fellow closest monkey or niglet nearby. Ebola-chan was God's punishment to niggers for eating each other alive. Niggers, due to their mental disability to comprehend abstract Human values such as ethics, respect and the Rule of Law, will almost always resort to their simian instincts, then driving around raping white women and throwing their own shit at other niggers, similar to their tree-dwelling monkey predecessors. Because of the prevalence of violence in nigger territory, 9 out of 10 wild niggers are at risk of being captured by Animal Control and subjected to Euthanasia before the age of three. Niggers also almost constantly make noise about raping Humans and stealing welfare checks from invalid grandmothers so they can pretend they bought those plastic spinning hubcaps they stole from other niggers to "pimp out" their stolen 1974 Cadillacs. Breakdancing was invented by niggers stealing hubcaps from moving cars.

Nigger women are the more dangerous of the species. They also happen to be stupid, poor, ugly, and smelly, but most of all, they are fat obnoxious assholes. Nigger women, also known as negresses, nigras, sheboons or sows, are land-whales who will constantly talk, yell, and babble to each other in public, at ridiculous volumes. Nigger women, when challenged, show their stupidity as well, by taking off their earrings, shoes and bling before fighting, as their brains are not big enough to know this has no fucking effect whatsoever. If you confront a negress in public, beware, for she will surely call her sistahs to "handle yo ass." They are considered to be the ugliest form of multicellular life in the entirety of the animal kingdom, which is why male niggers will instead mate with other species, most notably their fellow yet more highly evolved apes, the Chimpanzees (which is where AIDS come from. Both prostitution and AIDS were the result of niggers raping chimp hoes, at least until the superiorly built Human Race arrived). Also, nigras, unlike human females who possess vaginas, have only one posterior opening: the asshole, used for both shitting and expelling niglets. This is why freshly born niglets are infused by the colour and stench of severe diarrhea.

Agreed. Would love to suck rn...

Not the master race (lack intelligence), but much better when it comes to sex. I enjoy watching them fuck my little asian wife.

You managed to taste one yourself?

>Master race
>can not swimm on planet with water on 75%

No, unless you count licking my wifes's pussy after or kissing.

You get to eat his cum, then? That's still fun too :3

amongst apes indeed.

No, haven't eaten their cum. They usually blow on her face or chest.

Why don't you ever lick her clean?

They took my girl

Not really something that I wanted to do. Also, I'm usually cumming about the same time from stroking my little white dick. So after that, any kink left in me is gone for a little while.

You should have just let her fuck them. White men are for breeding and raising families. Black men are for pleasure.

Fair. I've tasted dick (black and white) and swallowed cum, for me it's fun. Each to their own. :)

i just wanna say, fuck all of you retarded bastards who are responding to these cancer threads.
SAGE GOES TO ALL FIELDS!