Smash or pass thread!

Smash

smash

pass

?

Pass
Smash

I would pass on her.

Then do a double take, and smash that fucking kiddy.

No need to delete lol I already saved her picture

this is me but i'm wondering if even gay people would find me attractive

smash
pass
pass
definitely smash

Smash or pass. I Know she's fat but would you still?

hard pass

Is that tattoo permanent?

Looooooool
>Manlet
>Muscle mass of 12 year old
>Acne
>Gay hair
>Homo white girl style tattoo
2/10

SMASh or pass

Oh well, I got what I asked for

Why do you ask?

smash with the force of thor's hammer tbh

Say how old do you think I am because I have a hunch about something

Probably 17-19 I think tbh

Smash
Slide it all the way in balls deep

Smash or pass

I'll be 30 come January. I plan on hitting the gym and using some benzyl peroxide to show that i'm fucking 30 and not some sleezy 20 year old.

The only sex I really have is with my on and off again 18-20 year old girlfriends that think my tattoo is "cute". It's time to make some changes

Pass

Smash all night

S or p?

You have potential fag. Wear something to cover that godawful tat. Hit the gym and clear your acne. Fuck bitches

Pass or smash?

Is it really godawful? I'm showing it ironically off in the photo because I knew it was bad I didn't know it was that bad though. I got it 10 years ago for free because my dad worked at a parlor. I guess it was cool when I was 20 and trying to show off how "cool" I was but now it just looks a bit pathetic

smash

These are all very small women, I'm the 30 year old from above and only 5"7 so automatic pass, but when a woman is physically bigger then me then I pass. See I'm a weak little psycho so if who i'm fucking is smaller then me then I feel inadequate

Smash
Smash
Smash
Pass
Smash her hard

I meant automatic smash fuck goddamit

4ft11 and 5ft9

hard smash left
pass right

Yeah the smaller women are definitely better, the one in that photo should really invest in some anti aging cream though.

The size difference is so crazy though I can't look at the other girl on the right seriously though because she looks like a fucking orc compared.

Ehhh looks unhygienic. I'd imagine she has dandruff and probably some BO

It's funny because I look like a legitimate giant next to her

it's not about the height. it's about the face. the short girl is cute as fuck

You are actually pretty attractive just please fix those eye bags, you look very tired. Also how old is the girl on the right? Still the 30 year old btw

Hard. Fucking. Smash.

I remember you user, you dressed like a pirate that time on a face rate thread

18?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS FUCKING 40 GOING ON 50! Tell her to invest in some aging cream STAT, jesus when I was 18 I didn't look even half as old!

oh yeah. would impregnate shortie on purpose/10

Yeah my scary weird antics get around, luckily none of you know who I am on the internet or else i'd be fucked

>pics outside of a school
>i thought she was 40
retard

I like tall waman, I'm a 6'2 hjairy gorilla man n i like my wamans TALL

She's at Cambridge Uni so she's a smarty

I wasn't paying attention to that but my first thought would have been teacher.

Would smash hard

Okay the more I see her the more I see a 50 year old school teacher she needs to fix her smile lines and get better haircuts.

>at uni
don't care. she should be at home feeding me and raising our children

Meh I'd be way too nervous to smash, she looks like somebody sought after by many other, much stronger males that are younger. I've hit my fair share of bitches in the face but they were very small compared to me

smash if convenient

pass

smash
pass
pass
pass
smash and destroy #moar pls
pass
pass
pass
hard to tell, but i think im leaning towards smash, but i think the fact that shes got no pants is barely pushing her over
pass
p
pass
pass
i think smash.
pass
pass
still pass
pass both
not bad but wouldn't mind seeing natural hair colors. pass for now.
i'd smash left, pass right. lol @ tribute tour sign. should I tribute left girl now?
pass
smash
pass
pass

trap/10

smash

Jesus, hard smash.

smash or pass?

I'd smash this skinny slut

not skinny enough, but still smash hard as fuck

thanks user, here's another for ya

harrrrrd fucking pass

You have a dough face and dough tits

Smash or pass?

S or p?

Just pushed this out

Even harder smash, I think. Whore got a name?

Smash
Pass
Smash
Pass

reconsider?

Want more of your first rating?

Hard fucking smash, would love more from you (I like black women)

Who is that? Looks like Courtney Love with a different nose

I cant give out her name, its pretty uncommon. smashed her quite a few times and then moved away, lots of a skype sex sessions followed. She was defintely not as innocent as she looks.

>She was defintely not as innocent as she looks.
uh, user... she doesn't look innocent in any of her pics

Stevie Nicks

aww don't bring stevie nicks into this :(

How old is you sweetheart? (If that's you)

i'd smash between my hands. so hot how that one comes up out of the water. i can tell it was just taken cuz of the filesize and image.jpg is the default when you take a photo but dont save it on Sup Forums mobile.

Was just gonna say this... Are you telling me she's a bigger slut than she looks? I'm not sure that's possible.

smash either or both?

>Stevie Nicks
She was very pretty in her prime, like Dolly Parton but less fake.

smash right

oh well i always thought she looked super innocent. she was very desperate to become a model and i had a camera so we were always messing around, I got lots of photos over the year or 2

Stevie was so pretty.

Don't get me wrong, she's fucking gorgeous. Just not innocent to me. What did you guys do?

You have nice skin, nice tits nice feet/ass... Better more confident pose would probably suit you nice though

good choice, she's an excellent fuck