What happens if God is really the devil and the devil is really God and he's testing us by making God make rules for...

What happens if God is really the devil and the devil is really God and he's testing us by making God make rules for humans to obey no matter how minuscule they are like gluttony and premarital sex? And because we follow them we're actually fools and don't belong in his holy heaven since we're so easily manipulated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if the devil is really Porky Pig and Alice in Wonderland was his first testament but nobody took him seriously and that's why Jesus died at the cross and someone else wrote a bible to screw with the planet?

The Galaxy is our God. You're just caught up in the deity drama of the brahmins/abrahamics.

Well both were written by pedophiles, so there might be some truth to this.

Brb gotta pray to Cheshire Cat

What if the Devil is actually the Devil but is actually God all along, and God was just pretending to be God when really he's God?

That's actually really fucking crazy. So every night when we pray were actually praying to the devil without even knowing it.

What the fuck

Maybe were in Catholic purgatory and don't realize it. How would you really know?

>gluttony and fornication
>miniscule
Are you testing me Satan?

wow...really makes you think

I'm a #Hellfiremissle now

wtf i hate god now

Gluttony: eating until you are satiated, when you are satiated, you eat no more.

Doesn't sound particularly evil to me. And it seems enjoyable, as a glutton will eat what he is more fond on, seems like your "sin" is an enjoyable thing that doesn't seem evil in any way.

Fornication: Fucking is fun and again doesn't seem particularly evil in any way, seems to be a things that humans love and you seem particularly angry at humans liking fucking.

Yep, commandments of satan.

Next you're gonna say love your enemies when the bible is very clear that your enemies will be sons of the devil, that is demons.

Doesn't sound holy at all.

But hey, you made this thread to lure me in and keep opposing and I don't give a fuck about any of you.

T. Muhammad.

That is actually the theme in the Gnostic gospels, also in the Kolbrin Bible, and the old Egyptian texts. According to them, Yahweh is the murderous psychopath, jealous God. But, our true God wants us to be peaceful and filled with knowledge. Degeneracy is still frowned upon.

One is a sadistic piece of shit, the other is radical leftist cucklord.

I hate both of them and I will not pledge my allegiance to either.

If you want a future for your civilization, you worship Omnissiah, the Machine God.

I'll take "what is freewill" for $100 Alex.

What if everything you've ever been taught is a lie user?

/Nietzsche/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace,[6] 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics,[6] 62% in Medicine,[6] 54% in Economics[6] and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize),[7] 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize),[7] 11.6% have identified as Catholic[7] and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population [8][9][10][11] and have earned 65.4% of Nobel prizes.[5]

"You will know them by their fruits."

>"You will know them by their fruits."

Yes, they say and do not do, they claim and do not have, they are supposed to do miracles and they are unable, there you go, known by your fruits as you claim.