Okay, all trolling aside, what do you guys think when Donald makes questionable policy arguments? For example...

Okay, all trolling aside, what do you guys think when Donald makes questionable policy arguments? For example, when referring to foreign policy, he suggested that some countries, such as Japan, should be able to develop their own nuclear weapons. In another speech, he said that he wanted to make it harder for "journalists to lie," effectively tightening libel laws and possibly infringing upon the first amendment in the process.
Does any of this ever make you feel a bit uncomfortable? It seems Trump may have an authoritarian lean to him. I recently got off the Trump train.

Shut up

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

doesn't matter at all he's right on the important stuff

Fuck Japan and S. Korea, we give them too much support as is, I don't think it will go as far as them making their own nukes, but they should be more militarily independent without a doubt. As for tightening libel laws, do you think that the state of the media in America today (lying manipulative fags) is a desirable one? Changing some laws on these MSM faggots would be a good thing, and I don't think it would be restrictive on the first amendment like you think it would be. Under the definition of libel currently, you can say anything you want (ANYTHING) if you can reasonably testify that you believed it at the time of your saying it. Fuck the media, why not make it harder for em.

>Trump may have an authoritarian lean to him

Obviously. In the world of business you have to be a selfish bullying maniac. His lifestyle and money has allowed him to influence and demand people to do what he wants them to do. He's going to carry that into the White House. He has no problem creating laws that satisfy him only if he gets voted in. He'll turn his back on his own voters as soon as he gets voted in if he wants and shamelessly too.

Wrong. Trump, more than himself, cares about America. Maybe he'll fuck things up for the chinks or the eurocucks but after 4 years Trump this country will be that much Greater™.

Japan will just nuke China if they ever had to use WMDs.

>wanting journalists to lie
I understand that you want reality to bend to your narrative, but please go back to your own hugbox

There's no doubt in my mind that Donald truly loves the United States. However, just because he wraps himself in the flag when he makes unconstitutional suggestions, it doesn't mean he's right.

It's starting to worry me about how Trump can say something, and then an hour later deny that he said it. If pressed, he turns the question around and dodges it. He's so powerful and intelligent that he more or less gets away with this, so far, but it's undeniable that he does it.

I'm not sure that's going to work with congress and foreign relations. It's kinda sad that the dems are so in love with crooked hillary, because we don't really have a decent choice in this election.

citation needed

I believe that he cares about America, but in the same sense that every American cares about their country. We all bitch but we love it. Doesn't stop people from thinking of themselves first. I think his love for money, himself, his fame and fortune override his love for America. He isn't a JFK type president and I feel sorry for the people that can't see that.

I do believe he'll handle Russia and China better than Obama does. I am more liberal than conservative but I really hate this extreme pacifism with all the shit we've had thrown at us from NK, China and Russia. I am fine with blocking illegals and kicking them out too, but goddamn. Do it respectfully. No empty promises either. You said you would build the wall. We got it. Talk about other shit too.

My fear is that his definition of lying will include any criticism of him.

I went to the San Diego rally the other day. He denied ever suggesting that Japan should have their own nuclear weapons, and it was met with applause.

What a leap, now take another off your nearest cliff.

Yeah, he's used to being a mini-dictator in his empire. Having to work with congress takes a different set of skills. Though, he's great at shaming and name-calling. I just don't know about his ability to compromise. Still he'll have more than we might give him credit for. A 160 IQ and knowledge of how to manipulate human psychology will go a long way.

Willingness to debate Bernie is a fresh example. 'K he didn't deny saying it, but he said he was 'just joking'.

>I recently got off the Trump train.
>if I use their memes they'll surely think I'm one of them
You don't know how to meme so please stop.

Excuse me, us Americans are speaking. Go make a thread about Trudeau.

sabe porque aquela merdinha da helena dá a bundinha prum monte de programandor? poruqe o pai dela é pão duro demais pra pagar consultores, então ela chupa um pouquinho e consegue opiniões dirferentes. quje descgraça tchê, e eu que achava que tava na merda!

I read a pretty un-biased article this morning that laid out a shitload of examples, but I can't find it now. when I google "trump liar" it's just a bunch of motherjones crap. yeah, I should have had a link.

I still adore him, but he's starting to weird me out. the fact that he is intelligent, tough, and proud is fine. the un-balanced part is what I'm starting to look into.

there's a lot of time left to consider him, but like I said, his biggest advantage is that Hillary is despicable.

The correct policy is whatever my Emperor says, period.

A lot of the mainstream criticisms about him are journalists taking words out of context or outright lying.

A lot aren't. Seriously. What he says is what he says. He says a lot of stupid shit. He is very unprofessional and says things like we would on Sup Forums and then claims his words didn't mean what he said and his followers help argue that.

This isn't like people saying playing a Metallica tape has hidden meanings, or something hidden if you play it in reverse. This is like King Diamond who says STRAIGHT UP what he means when it comes to Satanic worship.

Look up Scott Adams talking about Trump being a master of persuasion. Really.

Libel laws should be tightened. As it stands a news organization can lie their asses off about someone and you have next to know legal recourse. I'd rather the NYT couldn't destroy my life on a whim

Get back on or get run over.

Would this law only apply to news organizations?. Would the purpose of the law be to STOP lying in the media and abroad? or would it be for people getting compensation by lying media?.

If it's about stopping the lying then would the law apply to just news organizations? or to everyone?. Wouldn't there be a lot of wasted proceedings about this he said/he said shit? I mean damn there's always finger pointing and HARDLY ever someone admits to lying.

>journalists taking words out of context or outright lying.

not really. he's building a track record of saying A on monday, then B on tuesday, and then on wednesday claiming that he was saying A all along.

it's impressive how he usually gets away with it. most of the press is terrified of him.

>he suggested that some countries, such as Japan, should be able to develop their own nuclear weapons
HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH

>scare tactics
The foundation of Donald's campaign. Better support him, or else!

It's getting hard to defend him when he's so inconsistent on policy. I'm definitely not voting for Clinton, but fucking Christ