CLG: 11-of-16 scouts say Garrett 2017's top rookie
CLG: 9-of-16 scouts say Kizer likeliest QB to bust
CLG: 6-of-16 scouts vote Watson this year's top QB
NE: Jimmy Garoppolo trade remains a 'long shot'
NE: Reiss: Draft the deadline for Butler trade
CLG: NFL scouts split on 2017's top WR prospect
CLG: 14-of-16 scouts vote O.J. Howard as top TE
ATL: Gabriel signs restricted free agent tender
BUF: Bills leaning toward keeping Mike Gillislee?
SEA: Raiders set draft as deadline for Lynch deal
CLG: 9-of-17 execs vote Bolles this year's top OL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X99esklm5es&feature=youtu.be
google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwkY_Y6zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd for Seahawks

3rd for TEKKENS

Gosh I hope the Niners go 7-9 this season

have you guys ever just completely crushed a draft this hard?

shut down all further mocks, folks, literally no one can top this

>Corn Elder
>Corn

I'm so happy my parents didn't name me after biofuel.

Whom do you propose they will have beaten for those 7 wins?

>Myles Garrett = Courtney Brown
Keep on Bustin' Browns

10-6

What's the point of posting mocks like this? If none of the guys will be available there what's the point?

Autism. It's a Flithadelphia specialty. They'll take some meme LB nobody has ever heard of in the 1st round and then shut up the rest of the draft

youtube.com/watch?v=X99esklm5es&feature=youtu.be

What do you guys think of Le'veon Bell's music video?

3 more days.

what the fuck is that autism. jesus christ americans just when i tought you couldn't get any worse

Would a website that tracks and rates sports "reporters" i.e. grades them based on how often their predictions are correct (or lack thereof) pick up any steam? I figure it might with all the offseason bs we've been subject to

This is a list of players that the iggles have met with the most.

#1 and #2 have me really concerned.

Also who the fuck is Ashton Lampkin?

probably not because teams purposely feed them a lot of bs information

they're just reporting what they've been told most times

still though, some sources are a lot better than others

Bleacher Report and NY Daily News are trash

Courtney Brown only busted due to his knee turning into glass after his rookie season (which actually went pretty well).

I think it's time the Panthers draft a QB

Typical BigXII corner, can't cover worth a fuck. Got burned by mediocre receivers. Think of Justin Gilbert, only shorter.

Better wait for next year. They can draft a big retard like Luke Falk or Mason Randolph.

Who are the best players in the draft?

The ones from the B1G

Garrett, Adams and Lattimore. After that it's a dropoff

patrick mahomes

FanSided: Philadelphia Eagles Draft: Final Seven-Round Mock Draft. google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwkY_Y6zQ

Could be smokescreen as well

Deshaun Watson is going to be a great pro

go watch what he did vs Alabama

If I'm the browns I take him #1 overall and dont think twice

>go watch what he did vs Alabama

shit the bed for the first 30 minutes and then get carried by Mike Williams and the defense?

lel

watson is going to be a mega bust, no deep throw accuracy and a one read system babby

easy bust call out of the league in 3

I was gonna bust your balls with a Vince Young comparison but then I remembered Vince Young somehow went to 2 pro bowls.

So who the hell knows.

What's the division record?

Patriots are not a 10 win team this year

What will they call the 30 for 30 on his elite comeback?

4-2
sweep the skins, split giants and cowgirls

>Best RB,

Cleveland Browns might take him #12 after they take Deshaun Watson #1. They are pulling out all the stops this Draft.

I dont think i ever got Lakes reaction to the Falcons losing the SB

this is a patriots fan trying to garner replies so he can shitpost later on about how Sup Forums doubted the pats

Eagles suck

Won't even finish second in the division.

this is an eagles fan trying to garner replies so he can shitpost later on about how Sup Forums doubted the birds

>The browns are actually gonna fuck this up again
>The whiners are actually going to draft a QB who will be massacred every year for the next 3 years by the NFCW defenses instead of a 10 year starter
>the faguars are going to fuck the season up regardless who they draft
>the jests are going to full rebuild mode for the next 3 years

Water under the bridge

>whiners are actually going to draft a QB
No they won't. Not at #2 anyway, most sources say they're going defense

>implying sp isn't 90% populated by eagles haters

Kek

I could listen to Bill Polian talk about the draft process for hours. He is the only guest that makes Mike and Mike bearable.

nth for 10-6 WOOHOO BEAR DOWN

H-hold me

Can't stand Manish Mehta. He keeps shitting on Wilkerson for skipping a meeting for his bday and most of his articles are just superficial shit. What's a good place to read articles that talk about the scheme and strategy teams used during the year?

Do you think Warren Sapp and Booger McFarland can talk enough shit that Myles Garrett falls to the Titans?

Bridge over troubled water

>Pats likely to keep Butler

Lmao who the fuck is gonna even score on what was already the #1 defense last year

>tfw no more jumping over the center memes

thats not a snack....

>Jabrill Peppers tests positive

Ruh-roh

Cowboys gonna get him in the second round now!

>le both ways meme man

another one who tested positive for water and for just wanting it too damn much

definitely not drugs

how do guys manage this... they tell you the date of the test a year in advance

what a moron how can you be this dumb

peppers and foster with diluted piss tests
brantley knocking bitches out
mixon paying off the chick he btfo

good. I was worried draft day high jinx weren't gonna happen with this boring class this year.
>niggers thinking "I dranks me's a lots of arizona iced tea and sunkist so thats why my piss is diluted" works on a level of professional scrutiny

thats 2 first rounders already automatically starting in the NFL drug policy program

Wasn't he already free falling because he doesn't really have a position?

Who do the chiefs draft?

checkdown teddy: the story of a meme qb with no arm and one leg

we don't know, mate

TINFOIL TIME

What if Peppers failed the test on purpose to fall to the Patriots? Belichek is probably the only coach that will use him at CB, S, or LB depending on down, distance, and offensive package and let him return kicks and punts.

not soon enough hyped for this year

>belichekmate

I believe so. He supposed to go in as a safety because he's to small to be a linebacker.

If I was a prospective prospect I would absolutely make up some meme character issues and just let Bill know I'm not actually a nigger at all and for him to draft me

Prospective pick*

The Steelers would likely use him that way as well. I haven't seen a Ravens game in like 2 years so I don't know about them anymore.

>enroll at rutgers

We need Joe Mixon for the all wife beater team

The Steelers would use him to leave Gronk or a white college lacrosse player wide open, did you really just imply they know anything about defensive personnel or scheme?

honestly wouldn't bother me that much, i'd get a kick out of all the self righteous pundits

Actually the opposite. The Steelers would let him roam around wherever like Polamalu because they don't know any better.

>number one scoring defense was in four of the past five super bowls
>The one that wasn't was the 2015 Broncos D, still historically great

Why do teams try to make these meme offensive minded teams when defense is the way to go?

Because they never learn.

Offense sells tickets and Jerseys

Centers, gaurds & linebackers.

This is how the Patriots should draft.

Take Mixon in the second

Not sure who in the first

>denver wasn't the number one scoring defense

peyton throwing pick sixes isnt his defenses fault

Browns have 1, 12, and 33.
What do they get right and what do they fuck up?

You ask how these guys manage it?

I'm surprised most of them can figure out how to dress themselves in the morning

frankly a lot of people with that depth of knowledge literally just work in football as a coach and don't usually have the time to devote to writing about the the rise of the nickel defense. More still typically put their best stuff behind a paywall

Pls be true

>What do they get right

Absolutely nothing

>What do they do wrong

This covers anything not in category one

>According to a CAA spokesman, who works for agency that represents Jabril Peppers:
>"Peppers went to the combine. He was sick after flying there from San Diego. He has a history of cramping. Peppers was being pumped with fluids, drinking 8-10 bottles of water before he went to bed, because he was the first guy to work out two days for the LBs and DBs. He had to go through that first day, come back on second day, and that was the fear. So Peppers was pounding water and under the weather. He never failed a drug test in his life, nor tested positive before for any substance."

the number one scoring offense has been in 3 of the last 4 super bowls.

makes sense and I'm sure teams know that but it causes great drama

still a first round pick

>MUH DILUTED SAMPLES

>losing millions of dollars just to be on a winning team

there's a reason why some great players play on the browns

confirmed heroin and Oxycontin user

>tests positive
no, he had a diluted sample. they treat it as a positive result however he didn't test positive

Who here believes in peppers as a safety?
is he gonna be taken as a LB?

even the lower end safeties in the 2nd and 3rd have better tape than him. baker, maye, williams, king.
I dont know where peppers is going to go this year. bad year to be a safety with one interception even if you are the most athletic guy in the draft.

Why does everyone rag on the browns drafting? The current FO did fine in last year's draft.

he tested positive for a diluted sample. that's a positive test.

Shut up wise guy.

The rb from fsu is pretty dank.