Ohh God

It finally clicked, holy shit!
It's beautiful, this album spent two year's in my hard drive, it sounded like noise for year's and it finally clicked, I have reached peak ANCO, I tried a lot and I just couldn't get it, I loved merriweather post pavillion and knew I would love this, it was just a matter of time.

Now listen to Spirit they're gone, spirit they've vanished until it clicks.

It's one of their best for sure

That's OP just OP being cheeky.

Do retards think an indie music "corporation" actually have a name as "indie music corporation [tm]"? How retarded are you?

Same here. Congrats

not OP but man that album destroys me. it was the first time when I found my views on childhood reflected anywhere else. the courage that children exhibit when their upbringing isn't exactly filled with a lot of happiness.

throughout my childhood I felt that I must be some sort of abnormal overly sensitive fool who didn't know how to deal with things and let them affect me too much. never found much empathy anywhere. and then i hear this album which puts things in perspective and sort of understands.

i love stgstv so much.

thx for dope ass wallpaper

I had Sung Tongs click too yesterday, It's incredible a completely different sound, it just feel's like home, it's winter night's and childhood christmas eve
That's the next step, stgstv is on a completely different level though, I can't even imagine.
Thank you user, I haven't felt genuinely happy in a long time

I can relate to that a lot, people alway's told me to shut the fuck up and to suck it up as a kid/teenager. People had no empathy and metaphorically kept kicking you again and again with the idea that it made you stronger, now I'm only a husk of what I was and I can't seem to open up to other people, I'm very cold and tired I hate other people and I'm too scared of being kicked again, people are just awful and evil, I rather be alone for the rest of my life than deal with horrible people.

>it sounded like noise for year's
Fucking pleb, you don't deserve anco

there's a preacher in blood meridian named reverend green who gets shot to bits for no reason

this is the memiest normie post I've seen today

AnCo is great but this post is just vanilla as crap

Is this bait or are you actually retarded.

What is it for an album to click? I've always been confused on this. Is it like an aha moment where the songs make sense or just a point where you warm up to something?

no one in that book dies for a reason

Leaf house is my absolute favorite.

I was happy and I get a little stupid when I get happy, I'm not normie by anyone's standard, I'm a miserable outcast, I spend most of my time living vicariously through music and the shit I make up in my head/Illusions of Grandeur.

hah, i remember reading that in the book and freaking out cause i love AnCo

You have not reached 'peak' anco, you just got past MPP. Try Feels now and then try out Spirit along with all the companion EPs (Water Curses & FBK especially). Then do HCTI/Danse/Hollindagain

I love it for the exact same reason. Truly a masterpiece.

>I was happy and I get a little stupid when I get happy, I'm not normie by anyone's standard, I'm a miserable outcast, I spend most of my time living vicariously through music and the shit I make up in my head/Illusions of Grandeur.
Are you me? I think I get caught up in excitement when I get that rare feeling of happiness when something goes well. I feel that people who're miserable often tend to get swayed a lot more by these rare moments and have bursts of overconfidence and imaginations of grandeur until things get fucked up again. Or maybe that's just me.

How old are you user? And name some of your favorite albums/artists?

Ariel Pink
Bumbo gets mad
Flotation Toy Warning
Ford & Lopatin
The Good The Bad & The Queen
The Holydrug Couple
HOMESHAKE
Kalahari Surfer's
Material
Neutral Milk Hotel
Snakefinger
Strand of Oaks
Ströer Duo & Howard Fine (Nomaden)
Whitey
Donald byrd
Holger Czukay, Jah Wobble (Snake Charmer)
Violent Femmes
Tom jobim
Timber Timber
Sweet trip
Talk talk
AnCo
Spiritualized
Talking heads
My bloody valentine
Beach boys
Lcd sound sistem
The alan parsons project
King crimson m
And all of the Sup Forums general stuff I problably forgot about, I just turned 20 a month ago.