I'm a cop who can't handle the stress of the job anymore. ask me anything

I'm a cop who can't handle the stress of the job anymore. ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/ideal-job-ascension-island-seeks-new-police-inspector-11182021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many niggers have you bopped this year?

where do you work

Have you tried taking it out on some niggers?

Pittsburgh. It's rough bro

What's stressful about it

What's been stressful, what's pushed you over the edge?

Really I'd say it's the deaths you witness. It's surreal. Just last week I had to narcan a 14 year old who OD'd on Heroin. The mother was screaming and crying, and I don't think I'll ever forget the sound of that. And that shit is 24/7 it's almost everyday I deal with an overdose.

Contact your EPA cop bro. I am on the fire side and I struggled with shit before.... go and talk to someone before you start drinking and pilling your problems away like I did. I only ended up making things worse and was all around a shitty person for a long time.

sorry...EAP

lol fuck you

What can people do to make your job less stressful?

I mean people not being fucking criminals.

You should like paint or something

Go out like everyone else who didn't know what they were getting into. Go out on medical disability. If you really were an LEO you'd know that option existed. Plus, when anything really fucked up happens they bring in the dept psych. But I'm sure you knew that already.

Fuck you, too, bud

>stress
Shooting niggers would be a dream of anyone here. Stop being a pussy.

read the thread you fucking nimrod

I've never discharged my firearm. Believe it or not most people don't want to be shot

Come to my country, you don't have to deal with any actual crime, just handing out driving tickets

Stop lying. You're fake and gay.

I hope this thread is monitored and you get v& for impersonating a po.

You’re gonna break down mentally if you don’t start upping your police brutality game. Beating down nigs and police are what blood is to a vampire. If you wanna stay big and strong you gotta fuck up a few niggers.

Ever seen anyone act like a Rick cop?

>waaah it's a hard life going around beating up and shooting minorities and sometimes white people too, give me sympathy
Fuck off you little bitchboy

Pity you're not British.
Awesome place to be a cop.
news.sky.com/story/ideal-job-ascension-island-seeks-new-police-inspector-11182021

This

We had a team of psychiatrists spend time with us when Ofc. Shaw was murdered but most stuff that would be considered par for the course isn't treated that way, Overdoses, car accidents etc. I moved up from Texas and it wasn't nearly the same as it is up north. People die left and right from drugs and there isn't a thing anyone can do about it.

Are you gonna retire/quit soon?

Fuck off you statist boot licker

I'm not old enough to retire. And I don't know what I'd do if I left law enforcement.

Kill yourself.

What is the worst thing you ever experienced on duty?

fuck the police

You know what to do. The only way to end it all is to an hero. You already have a gun so you literally have no excuse not to do it.

Is it really that hard to believe I haven't used my firearm? I've deployed it plenty of times, but that's as far as goes. It's a big deal if you discharge your duty gun.

Don't just pick the questions you want to answer, answer all of them you cheeky cunt.

Yeah but if you are not cut out for it then wouldn't it be better to quit before you hurt someone or yourself?

What stress?
>be a cop
>drive around
>shoot innocent black people
>6 months paid leave
>found not guilty by old redneck jurors
>pass Go, collect $200

Roughly what percentage of your arrests are drug-related?

do you consider yourself part of a gang?

you could start doing heroin yourself its the shit

>a big deal
Ye man, that mandatory paid vacation is inhumane

>innocent
>black

How do you deal with your demons? Also, what do you do when you reach the breaking point on duty? Lastly, how do you treat newfags in your department who are still illusioned by the belief that reality isn't scary or shitty to a lot of people / inexperienced with the job?

What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?

Jesus user lol

if thats all you think LE is, stop basing your realty off high buzz media stories you ignorant fuck.

What's your problem man?

Ulan Bator.

Good, fuck you you pig fuck. All you cunts do is fuck with people and act hard because you think you're tough shit. Without that badge (and arguably, even with it) you're just another nobody with a very punchable face.

Fuck you cunts. Get real jobs.

>almost all replies are talking about corrupt cops and blm nigger shootings
>nothing about pro-police supporters that care about the hardwork police do to take care of the autistic leftists and their protests
>Sup Forums being this leftist
Kill me already

Yah, you really aren't cut out to be a cop

I bet you weren't even a bully in high school

> HOW DO I GREEN TEXT

412 Represent
You Oakland?

2edgy4skool

Frac Sup Forumsro here we don’t fuck with no EPA

You seem upset. The only people I "fuck with" are people who break the law. If you aren't happy about it write your congressman and enact change. But hey I see how you feel that way, everyone hates me and wants to beat me up.

What's your salary?
Also, what division (vice, homicide, robbery) are you in?

Why is everyone taking this faggots word? Prove you're a cop, dipshit.

i hope you die on duty

and not in a heroic way, either. i hope you get hit by a truck while writing a ticket. fuckin instant karma

merry xmas

It happens man. State troopers are more at risk for it though. When I was in Texas it was more common. Higher speed limits I think really helped contribute to the fatalities.

I remember that one day when cops protected and served the shit outta me for having a little bit of weed on me. If I wasn't underaged at the time I would've probably ended up in prison.
But hey, gotta pay the price for freedom, gotta fight that nasty weed epidemic that has taken thousands of lives, am I right?
dog bless

I meant EAP..... Employee Assistance Program...its still early, my apologies

Maybe try and be less of a criminal scumbag then
Fucking stoner punk

51.5k and I do basic patrol downtown. A lot of people think being a detective is a promotion but it's really a lateral change. It's twice the work for the same pay.

Prove you aren't a cop, dipshit

Fags fags everywhere

why is this a bad thing? i hate people and knowing they die like this puts a smile on my face.

i love watching car crash videos and those stupid chinese dashcams because i just dont care for people stupid enough to get caught up in that.

at any rate, if the universe is perfect because some god created it that way, then everything that ever happens in it is part of that perfection. meaning its not "bad", its happening exactly as it should.

draw your own conclusions, but the most important thing - the bottom line - is for you to be happy. are you? if not, go get another job feeding orphaned cats or something. personally id love to watch people die like that, i find it interesting.

I'm Drath'nor, the anus destroyer and you're a simple stable boy.

It's late at night and the cold winds whips through the stables, gently rustling the dry hay. I approach, my swinging 20" phallus covered in the blood of a thousand innocent anus.

IM ONE TOO

Prove you aren't a dipshit, dipshit.

U know this board is supposed to be 18+ right?

You got me there, bud

Kek, that's funny shit man.

What is your opinion on that chestcam video were the unarmed guy gets shot 5 times with an ar for pulling up his pants?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the rigors of police work

Not OP: his superior(the one yelling orders) is in some deep shit IMO

...said the stable boy

Your girly keks make my throbbing cock double in length.

I think a lot of people draw conclusions based off a limited frame of evidence. The elements of the offense which warranted a law enforcement presence allowed for a high stress situation. At the end of the day it'll be up to a judge and jury to decide. I think it's tragic it resulted in a loss of life but at the same time I agree with the decision to shoot.

The job of police officer does tend to attract mean people who like to bully. But thinking all cops are bad is childish. Let's see how tough u are with no laws or police to protect your punkass. Theirs still plenty of places left in the world u could move to and enjoy a life free of police. Oh wait u wont because they are thrird world shitholes and u would be raped and murdered in minutes.
Not the OP btw.

Is suicide by criminal a thing?

yes

I'm not familiar with the term. I think the correct nomenclature is murder.

would you enjoy watching someone you care about die?

Watch yourself on that edge user you might cut yourself

I like you user. You get it

maybe, when i was very young my cat died in my arms and i helped my dad bury her in the back garden. that shit me up for a few years. ive had friends die/kill themselves and while the first 2 got me really bad, after that i kind of stopped caring.

Ive read up on how death isnt real and when you "die" you just go somewhere else, so the though of that kind of takes the pain away but whatever.

it'd have to actually happen to me for me to know, all i can do is speculate

dont worry man, im using a thimble

Fucking better be. I do not really blame the cop who actually shot he was probally thinking they were walking into a Vegas like situation. But the stupid fuck giving orders was clearly enjoing having power over a helpless crying man.
So to the OP what is your opinion on the person giving the orders?

dawg you just stop caring at a certain point
aint your fault

This, peoples failures and retardation are not your fault or moral concern. Just do your job the best you can to feed your family and try to help/protect as many honest people as is reasonably possible.

I’m LEO too
This book helps deal with the stress
>>On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society
Pic related

OP learn to divert that stress somewhere
I moved to the country 20 miles out. I can run down my road and not see anyone I have arrested. Nice stress released

>literally running away from your problems
Pussy

>Boo hoo i saw some spic die
Wow really??? what a pussy faggot

I would literally thrive in such an environment. You mustve had a really sheltered life OP, no wonder your on Sup Forums rick and morty posting

I hope you kill yourself

Fuck sake user