Doing a thing and I need several examples of liberal biased media. So far I got Huffpost, salon, kikefeed, nowthis...

Doing a thing and I need several examples of liberal biased media. So far I got Huffpost, salon, kikefeed, nowthis, help me out i need a ton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/voxdotcom
archive.is/bERJ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guardian.
VICE News.
VICE.
MSNBC.
Bloomberg Politics (proper if you work in Fin/Econ).
The Economist (the only proper section is the Fin/Econ one, the rest of the weekly issue is heavily biased).

CNN.
Aside from that you're probably good.

The Young Turks are the epitome of liberal propaganda

CBC

CBS. NBC, ABC, PBS, BBC, Time, AP, Facebook, the list goes on and on

The best way to find bias in my opinion is to find the authors of articles and then go find their twitter page, their bias is clear and out front.

Vox, Mother Jones, Vice

Huff is currently starting click baiting threads stating Hillary is getting indited on racketeering charges.

Vox - both their site and their youtube channel
youtube.com/user/voxdotcom

Jezebel
The Atlantic
Canadian CBC
Cracked

sadly that go removed

AJ+. Fucking trash.

the daily dot

The three absolute worst are Salon, Huffpo, and Buzzfeed

There are sites that advocate far more radical topics/policies but they aren't considered "mainstream".

Gawker polygon kotaku

Vox,Verge, Vice, WashPo, NYPost, BUZZFEED (seriously fuck Buzzfeed)

You could point out that CNN did about 10 hours of coverage on the Trump = John Miller non scandal

For what its worth NowThis is the absolute worst of them all. They racebait all of the time and a majority of their videos are cleverly crafted soundbites of Trump with no context explaining how he's racist, sexist, etc. People on my facebook feed post their videos all of the time and claim they are so "progressive" for just sharing the video with a caption of "LOL DRUMPF" or "UGH CONSERVATIVES". They actually used a clip of the attempted assassination of Trump as a reason that Trumps rallies "incite violence"

>The three absolute worst are Salon, Huffpo, and Buzzfeed

agreed, and I'd add Vox to that shitlist

The comment section is slowly getting redpilled. As soon as TYT went full 180 and supported Hillary, their true autism and lies were exposed

The worst of the worst in my opinion:
>Salon (the absolute worst)
>Jezebel (not even really a journalistic site though)
>Vox (thanks for "explaining" the news to me Ezra because I'm a fucking retard who can't think on my own)
>HuffPo (obvious)
>Vice (holy fuck how many articles about anti-Muslim sentiment in the US are you going to produce? You act like Muslims are beaten and murdered daily on American streets)
>Buzzfeed (not even worth discussing)

TYT

Mtv

Just wanted to stop by and say that I hate Buzzfeed

Msnbc and Cnn are both biased as well, if we are talking mainstream

NY post isn't liberal

Gawker

Spiegel online, a german example

History Channel

>Mother Jones
>The Atlantic

It probably is a prepared headline incase she is indicted

Isnt that funded by some country?

Le Monde

>The Economist
WTF happened to them? They used to be pretty based now they're pretty much the Jew York Times

Better yet, which sites AREN'T liberally biased?

That's what I thought, but then I realized the Economist had always been cucked and the only reason I thought they were bearable was because I was less red-pilled in the past and they were slighly less pozzed than every other periodical.

I stopped reading when they came out in "defence" of sweet, innocent Trayvon Martin, slaughtered while walking home with skittles and an Arizona by a vicious Aryan white supremacist.

Adding: Everyday Feminist, NowThis, MTV, whatever network John Oliver is on these days, is it HBO?

The American Conservative
Taki's Magazine
American Renaissance
The Remnant
The Wanderer

they constantly bash assad and putin as well, lots of articles are about poor jews etc, their political cartoons are always on the left leaning side

shame

When did that happen? I don't watch them but the last I saw they were bitching about the dnc being rigged.

There is no such thing as biased media, don't listen to far right propaganda

>Slate

'Liberal biased media' is a meme created by republicans to deligitimize any criticisms against them.

Most mainstream news media outlets are afraid of criticizing republicans for this very reason.

They get the most criticism because they are wrong on almost every topic imaginable.

Truth.

archive.is/bERJ6

Ever since they accepted Bernie was eliminated. They had an episode explaining how Hillary was the lesser of two evils and have been shilling for her ever since

The Economist is biased now? I haven't read it since '09 but it was always the gold standard in fin/Econ and I never seemed to notice any bias.

I could be completely bleaching it from my mind though.

Nice b8

Here's your (You)