Hey anons, please suggest something to gift my bassist girlfriend on her birthday

Hey anons, please suggest something to gift my bassist girlfriend on her birthday.
Only condition is that it should be under $100 because it's her first birthday with me. I'll throw a party ofcourse. Just asking for gift suggestions here.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/GuitarGrip-LHGH137-Reaper-Hand-Griff/dp/B014395NKU/ref=sr_1_4?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1514123128&sr=1-4&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=12eP8D-KIRE
musiciansfriend.com/accessories/fender-fct-2-color-clip-on-tuner
musiciansfriend.com/accessories/korg-aw-lt100g-clip-on-guitar-tuner
amazon.com/Behringer-UMC22-BEHRINGER-U-PHORIA/dp/B00FFIGZF6/ref=sr_1_6?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1514124902&sr=1-6&keywords=interface
amazon.com/TC-Electronic-Dark-Matter-Distortion/dp/B004OK5TRQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1514124809&sr=8-8&keywords=bass pedal
youtube.com/watch?v=sC4Jnz5J-R0
amazon.com/Ampeg-Scrambler-Bass-Overdrive-Pedal/dp/B01MZ95ORY/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1514126584&sr=8-9&keywords=bass distortion pedal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Valtrex.

Good set of strings plus accessories (picks if she uses them, straps, guitar stand, leads, etc.)

A really nice on-neck tuner.

a better boyfriend

black shirts

Ouch!

A rule#2 shirt.

something like this for example
amazon.de/GuitarGrip-LHGH137-Reaper-Hand-Griff/dp/B014395NKU/ref=sr_1_4?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1514123128&sr=1-4&

I got that one and it looks really nice. There's many different versions of these, you might wanna check that.

Get her a nice pedal, or a decent-price interface so she can record her own stuff. Best of luck user. My girlfriend is a musical bitch too it aint easy.

Bad Dragon squirting horse dildo and a gallon of cum lube.

Can you please suggest one or two so I can have a look? Thanks mate!!

probably some new fucking strings

Looks damn cool mate! Unfortunately not available in my country.

How about the gift of monogamy.

check thomann.de I believe they ship everywhere in the world and they have that stuff too.

An iron

$100 birthday gift.
Yeah... She's Not going to be your gf for very long. Lmao

To be honest, I was just gonna gift her a very nice leather jacket or a dress with Slash printed on it (he's her God).
Your idea sounds way better though. Can you please suggest some good music accessories like you said (pedal, audio interface etc.) which I can buy under 100 bucks.

100 dollars is very nice for a first gift you troll

m.youtube.com/watch?v=12eP8D-KIRE
8 great ideas under $50 each. Get ger a few of the things on this list

Finally, someone who gets it. Thanks mate!!

purple maga hat

Thanks, I'll check if these are available in my country.

Give her a note, telling her to stop playing a beginner's guitar.

musiciansfriend.com/accessories/fender-fct-2-color-clip-on-tuner

musiciansfriend.com/accessories/korg-aw-lt100g-clip-on-guitar-tuner

You should also just bookmark that website if you plan on staying with her.

On amazon, I found a couple of nice Behringer pedals and interfaces that are pretty alright, as far as pedals though it depends on what she's looking for:

amazon.com/Behringer-UMC22-BEHRINGER-U-PHORIA/dp/B00FFIGZF6/ref=sr_1_6?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1514124902&sr=1-6&keywords=interface

Make sure you've got XLR cables and stuff

amazon.com/TC-Electronic-Dark-Matter-Distortion/dp/B004OK5TRQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1514124809&sr=8-8&keywords=bass pedal
Good luck family

Haha, will do Sir! Thanks again.

you can get her a professional bass PICK - LE RICK. name of the brand...
its green and pretty cool, she will lovreee it

Buy her a hot hand gadget.

youtube.com/watch?v=sC4Jnz5J-R0

Thanks a lot. I'll check these.

What kind of music does she play?

Punk or Metal? Distortion pedal
Jazz or Folk? Chorus pedal
Funk? Envelope filter
Americana? Flatwound strings

Hard Rock and Punk. Folks as well but occasionally. Depending on the gig she got to play in.

Maybe this?
amazon.com/Ampeg-Scrambler-Bass-Overdrive-Pedal/dp/B01MZ95ORY/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1514126584&sr=8-9&keywords=bass distortion pedal

If you're getting a clip on tuner get a snark