So happy with Trump I am finally gonna be rich!!

so happy with Trump I am finally gonna be rich!!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/congress-votes-on-tax-bill-what-tax-cuts-and-jobs-act-means-for.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can upgrade from a trailer-park to a shack with its own meth lab?

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, you should try it, you cumstain

>MAKING AMERICA GREAT
keep repeating the same phrases until the retards (you) believe it.

Trump is a literal retard who stares at the sun...

well getting that nigger turd out of the white house already made the world respect our great leader more than we have been respected in the last 8 years!! MAGA , with us of against us, we are taking names and kicking your faggots asses

Well, we shall see what happens because despite his hopes, the economy is artificially inflated and in the next year we will have another collapse.

Idiots are pretty good at buying into the hype and paying too much for a home, accepting short lived employment at high pay without any securities

Things will fall apart. You can't build a house out of sand and expect it to last forever.

Christ, you're fucking retarded.

why does keeping more of your money bother you so much?

of all the things I am I aint no NIGGER LOVIN FAGGOT, you NIGGER LOVIN FAGGOT

the really depressing thing is that there are people in the US so divorced from reality and ignorant of the rest of the world, that actually believe this sort of thing...

some of the polls showing just how much the US has fallen in international standings in just one year are astounding.

Enjoy your pennies. That is all you will see.

Then you’re a racist scum and an insecure brainwashed microdick imbecile which is a mandatory condition to be a racist.

So you're just a faggot.

ARERICA Love it, support our great president or GET THE FUCK OUT and go live with those fucking niggers and towel heads

My kids are growing up here and can’t allow uneducated imbeciles to ruin this country you idiot

wanting to get rid of niggers don't make me a racist, its not like I hate other races of actual humans

>getting that nigger turd

What an achievement since could have run for a third term, right dip?

I'll shove my fucking cock so far up your faggot ass you will have to wait for me to pull back to brush your fucking teeth, I fucking teach you to call me a god damn faggot you fucking LIBATARD cock sucking nigger loving queer

Well since wanting to rid of niggers doesn’t make you racist then sucking cock doesn’t make a faggot gay? Same flawed logic, or lack of.

you want to shove your cock up his ass... confirmed faggot.

you must be a special kind of stupid if you think hating subhumans and wanting to teach you faggots a lesson makes me racist or a faggot, MAGA!!!

>I'll shove my fucking cock so far up your faggot ass you will have to wait for me to pull back to brush your fucking teeth, I fucking teach you to call me a god damn faggot you fucking LIBATARD cock sucking nigger loving queer

fuck off you nigger lover, raping a faggot doesn't make me a faggot it makes me ALPHAMALE exerting my dominance over you shitstains

I never understood why uneducated individuals with very low incomes support the republican party. you do realize that the republican party as a whole is against the welfare that you brag about getting. right? maybe I should type it like this "them repub-tards want to take away ur food stamps and medicaid"

okay. thanks for the YLYL thread. I lost.

eat shit I paid taxes for over 10 years. back before the nigger sent all the jobs to the chinks, them checks, I FUCKING EARNED THEM

paying about 19% taxes on your 12k annual income... it is less than 23k dollars after 10 years. you have earned nothing

We really need a Poe's Law equivalent for rabid trumpophiles.

the line between parody and the real ones is so narrow now, its hard to tell sometimes.

you earned the right to SUCK MY COCK, you fucking queer

>back before the nigger sent all the jobs to the chinks
are you really this stupid, or just bait?

you want HIM to suck your cock, but he's the queer.
there's some trump logic right there

they did this for 8 whole years while obama doubled the national debt, gave guns to mexican cartels, race-baited everything he could, and imported thousands of jihadis.

with us or against us, we WILL MAGA, against us you will lose, I only hope President TRUMP will follow that other great leader and resolve you weaker races to history with a policy the makes America WHITE again

You get another ~18 bucks a month, and bleed far more than that as the programs that help you out get gutted. Meanwhile, billionaires get tax cuts of millions, and the deficit balloons dramatically (Weren't we all concerned just a couple years ago about the deficit when the nigger was in charge? Why can we not even hold Trump to the same standard that we held a nigger to?)

WHEN DO WE GET TO KILL NIGGERZ?

actually, he couldn't have run for a third term.
the only reason he was even partially liked is because the media toiled day and night to spin his drone strikes and pro-terrorism policies.

check the laws faggot, 2 terms and you're gone.

you sound like you understand the problems that fucking nigger caused , Thank God Trump showed up to save us from the libatards

shut up, cockboy

save those fancy words college boy the only thing you need to know is the fucking nigger is gone and TRUMP will MAGA

I never understood why uneducated individuals with very low incomes support the Democrat party. You do realize that the Democrat party as a whole is against you ever becoming successful, right? Who would vote for them if no one needed the handouts? Maybe I should type it like this, "them libturds want to keep you poor and dumb so you'll keep needing them and voting for them."

actually, it's probably residual logic from the past 8 years. after all, you twats are the reason there are allegedly 43 genders now.

it was the white nigger in the 90s who pulled nafta and all the other sketch outsourcing shit that bush 2.o was later blamed for.

RIGHT ON MAGA

el presidente

fucking libraturds and niggers two ends of the same problem

no kidding.
the left was so busy pretending they're not the party of bigotry, that they forgot to be outraged at all the death, destruction, and hatred their golden boy promoted.
they gave obama a pass on dozens of things the national press would have crucified a republican over.
liberals only mind bloodshed when they're not the ones spilling it.

racewar when

obsess about cock much?

stay mad kid

You all, just hate it that TRUMP is getting the country back on track after 8 years of do nothing nigger on welfare in the white house

no but you will after MUH DICK!

stay mad kid

you may not get rich but you will have more opportunity to better your situation it all depends on your ambition

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

Snobby liberal elitism at its finest.

sure kid
thanks obama

check out the tolerant liberal. they aren't bigots at all.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

there is a reason the republicans won the house, senate, white house and now get to seat all the supreme court justices AMERICA HAS SPOKEN and it was loud and clear WE DONT WANT niggers, fags, jews, spics, sand nigger or the Libaturds, in this country, the time has come to MAGA

stay mad kid

Nafta was written by Bush Sr. Office. Passed under Clinton, by a bunch of republicans and a few democrats, but written by Bushs team

stay mad kid

wait... what? you realize that cities with a higher average level of education and income are blue right?

Maybe you would like to live in Saudi Arabia? They don't have blacks or liberalsm

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

what part of SAND NIGGERs GTFO confused you, you must be a fucking liberal faggot

They cant hear you. They can barely read. Don't worry most of them can't even vote because since they have meth and child molestation convictions.

DELETE THIS!
I AM DEMANDING ALL YOU ANIME WORSHIPPING FREAKS HAND OVER THE CARTOON FROG BOUND IN CHAINS!
HE IS TO BE PUNISHED WITH PERMANENT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT FOR THE CRIME OF ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

stay mad kid

sure kid

This fgt is mad.

It always tickled me how the loudest white supremacists fucking love Japanese animation so much.

America was never great to begin with. stop with this false patriotism.

Autism

Autism

It would be great if we had to share a picture of what we look like in real life before going on tirades. It would be great to associate all the rage and insecurity with the neckbeard or scrawny pale nerd.

Autism

Can you even read ??
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/congress-votes-on-tax-bill-what-tax-cuts-and-jobs-act-means-for.html

Liberals are idiots

say WHAT? what country are you from , the asses saved by the USA or the ASSES kicked by the USA? you sound like a French faggot ,

I can't tell the trolling apart from the actual braindead redumblicans.

Autism

Autism

>check the laws faggot, 2 terms and you're gone.
since could have run for a third term, right dip?
lrn to sarcasm

Autism

Jobs and the economy

Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

Killing job-stifling regulations

Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.

republitards in charge of shitting on their own interests and ruining the country

for fucks sakes you already handed the internet to be raped by lobbyists. can't you fuck off already

Fair trade

Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance

The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.