I ate magic mushrooms. 4 grams. i will share my visions now with you guys . nothing happened yet

i ate magic mushrooms. 4 grams. i will share my visions now with you guys . nothing happened yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nrhfaGB_k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=56ilYt4r7-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=0lBjcaMokvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long ago?

What do you see, young padawan?

25 minutes ago .

nothing yet but i think i will watch rick and morty

Then delet this and come back in an hour.

alright . see you in an hour

Fuck dude, I don't think your gonna be able to post here when ur peaking

One time I took an eight of mushies and two tabs of lsd, buddy took the same but four tabs instead and crashed his car in a fucking lake, saw heaven and hell, shit was cray. Also got arrested but I get smooth as hell on psychs and cops put a good word in on whatever reports they do and DA didn't press charges in my case, bro got off easy but still got fucked.

Don't delet, wait ten minutes she'll come around FAST

chicken, double up

things are getting weird. im happier now and everything sounds a bit strange but no visions yet.

omg guys i see the gigantic dicks around! i must suck them all!

keep us updated faggot

not yet xD

Anyone ever tryed dmt? My friend gave me 4g and a pipe 4 xmas oO

depending on the species and your body weight, 4 grams should hit you like a train unable to
reply. enjoy your trip and stay away from here, negative vibes just kills you while on psychs.

Have you tripped before?
You don't quite get "visions" or palpable hallucinations, more like certain frames of thought or thought patterns, at least unless you take a lot(~7gish if solid quality)
Think about stuff
Also listen to these
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nrhfaGB_k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=56ilYt4r7-Y

I got to the "tunneling" but didn't break through or meet aliens

Last time I did shrooms I heard the voice of Odin, he sounded kinda like Gandalf, shit you not.

What did he say?

Nice bullshit, that's not how drugs work.

40 minutes later. its happening . its very funny and im smelling like a wet dog. i started watching rick and morty and im starting to speak with myself in my inside . i feel like can write poems an thing like this now .

he said "dont fap to traps. it's gay, nigga"

ok never did it but heart theres different levels u can reach. so gonna try it all in one to get deep in and meet some pink wiusdom telling elefants

First time I took 4-5 grams I was comatose in the backseat of car for a couple hours. It was like watching a movie with music even though it was dead silent. My homie took 5 grams and apparently he forgot his name for a bit. Shit's cash. GLHF

Again, not how drugs work, at least not mushrooms or LSD.

Funny enough I was buying shrooms when I tried it for the first time.

Dxm works that way
Deliriants and benedryl work that way

I'd suggest you take em for a run, helluva time

My old dealer would give anyone free deemz, so long as they could take three hits and hold without fucking it up

50 minutes later . everything is way better now . i was thinking im connected to jesus because of xmas but realised that im just trippin. now i know that im very inteligent and want to read a book but when i started reading the words just switched and it didnt make sense anymore. im watching videos on youtube now and i need more to gain the full experience

>You don't quite get "visions" or palpable hallucinations

So very wrong....sad

What did you see on benadryl I guarantee your full of shit

quick update . the time feels like its endless

probably shouldn't do drugs if you're already retarded. Cant even spell basic fucking words.

>very intelligent
>rick and morty
Checks out

That'll happen. Listen to some of your favorite music or something.

You need to take 30 of em
It's an anticholinergic deliriant at that dose, akin to datura

no you dont what did you see you lying fuck face

It's information not just pictures or sensory

Shadowy hat man, little critters crawling around, nonexistent cigarettes, TONS of spiders
Also spent a lot of time playing video games in my head

It was intense, they had a small fire going and I was sitting next to it when I broke through, next thing I know I'm almost on fire they got the fire raging next to me when I came back to reality.

ok Im beleiving in you just dont do thirty bro prostate cancer is a real thing

75 minutes later. im trippin guys. can i take more ?

But i still have this gold ring he gave me, it makes me invisible. Thinking of pulling a nigger baggins move and stealing shit tonight. I love shrooms.

sure lol do 4 g more and lose your mind

Yeah, it's definitely an experience, but not one I'd look forward to doing twice

i think will take 2,5 more

It lasts hours, obviously youre still tripping 75 minutes in. You haven't even let it build to its peak yet.

You can, but tolerance in psychedelics kicks in instantly and is very high at first, it won't kick the trip up but it should keep it going longer

Cheers op ill have a dab in your honor, have a merry christmas & a nice seasonal trip

you only did it once? fuck youll be fine sorry I thought you ment like you did it like pot shit gets fucked

Smoke some weed instead to up the intensity

watch "inherent vice"
animatrix
love life of octopus
nature movies
barakka sumsara, anything by mr. Freak
relax, it's going to take a while
pop a couple of mollies

Only at full alzheimerz delerium doses, Ive done 300-400 mg doses of dph with varying amounts of dxm more than I can count

This.

For you Op.
youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=0lBjcaMokvo

>actually advocating the abuse of otc medicines with 15 additives other than what youre trying to get high on

Hopefully when youre out of highschool you'll actually buy drugs and stop being such a faggot

nah you can get it from consistent 250 trips

ok guys , i want to do music . i will go outside now and go to church to be with jesus and sing with the others the holy songs. be back in 40 minutes and will share my expereriences

I do real drugs AND fake ones

lol

Actually research suggests thatbeven typical therapeutic are linked to heightened alzheimers risk
I was refering to acute pseudoalzheimers

fake news

what? then why cant I hold all these short term memorys?

Ask for a baptism

thats what I think
even what is said is still considered Alzheimers its just not confined to the brain

Beef. Triple Sec.

This should help, or just be terrifying

So youre the biggest degenerate at degenerate school? Congrats.

At least I'm not gay?

theres no such thing as feminine penis' user

ok guys , im back and im full in . i was singing like michael jackson. it was so amazing. the sounds , the visions , the thoughts about life and jesus. i will eat something now and tell you how it tastes.

That sucks

Eat fruit, it's the best when tripping

God I love you did the people at church know you were high

the kid next to me was watching me like im some kind of drug addict . after 10 minutes next to this kid i went for another seat because it was freaking me out

haha nice

>Visions
First time?

i want to run naked in front of little kids. brb

The ting calls the spooks

yes

Back when I was a dumb teenager I did this a few times. I can vouch for this user, copious amounts of benadryl makes you see and hear some fucked up shit.

oy vey pls don't

wrong post? alo side note 200 mg of dph is good for opiate withdrawls

Never tried opiates but good advice. Had a few friends die from hot bags and pill ODs thats one thing I wont touch

hotbags?

dont do it

Its what you call a bag of heroin that's stronger than the rest in a bund. Wasn't cut properly. The person shoots up thinking its their normal dose and they OD.

Anyone got any tips for a beginner who wants to do shrooms?

I got 5g of AAA quality mushrooms. I was planning on taking 2.5g as a first, but I really want to get the "spiritual relief" people claim to get.

How much should I take? Many people tell me shrooms just get you high like strong hash, but then again other people keep telling me about seeing the devil and shit like that, what is myth and what is fact here?

oh ok thank you for letting me know this

> keep telling me about seeing the devil and shit like that, what is myth and what is fact here?

Yeah, people who say shit like that usually have never taken it. If you don't have any mental issues you'll be fine, it's a high much like anyother except you'll see colors and distortions and you will feel your thoughts go further than before.

No problem. Its what happens when a shady dealer wants to make a stronger dose to keep the customers coming back and they make it too strong, or the person cutting it doesn't know what theyre doing all together. Happens quite often, lots of deaths in the NY, NJ area because of it.

ok guys , quick update . its getting crazy now. rikck and morty is fucking my mind and apples and carrots tasted like water with apple taste . im not sure if Sup Forums is a good place when you are trippin. i watched people who died and its so deep , i need to think about it the whole time . im not sure if i want to do this anymore . next week i will try 2cb or dmt and share my experience but for now im off and watch a a cartoon without deep thinking . see you

damn I wish more people would just use staright morphine

So, is heroin as addictive as hollywood and the media makes it out to be?

I have a bottle of morphine, and I did a fairly high intravenous dose. While the sleep was awesome, I didn't care much for the high (I mean, it just made me warm and drowsy). I still got the bottle but I never felt like doing it again. Is heroin/morphine/opiates all that they are cracked up to be? It also made me uber sad after I awoke.

godspeed, op. Godspeed.

m o r o n