Hey Sup Forums, how do you tuck your dick in?

Hey Sup Forums, how do you tuck your dick in?

I tuck mine in your mom's cheek

Absolutely B. It turns into A sometimes which is unpleasant when I get hard so I put back to B. :)

Me too :-')

Idk it just hangs around
A I guess?

B for lyf

The only real answer.

Same

like this, balls in the stomach and dick towards the ass

Trap?

tranny, yes

What, no one else does the ol' tuck 'n' tape?

used to, but its too much work for the same as popping the balls up and using tight underware

I tuck mine in the crack of yo sistas ass

I don't wear underwear, so probably closest to A.

A because that's just what it and gravity seem to want I guess

Down one leg

That wasn't on the list, though.

I tuck it in your butt

This

Can’t do B, the underside of my glans is too sensitive, when I get random boners it hurts in the B position. At least in the A position my dicks more manageable.

well since I'm not dressed by my mom, I'm not wearing panties like this, so I don't have to tuck my dick

i dont even tuck it cause i have a tiny penis

B isnt for cutfags but its the most chill position when you get hard. Sometimes it pops out of your underwear.

>ITT: fucking underage b& fags that still wear tighty whiteys or girls panties.

None because I do not wear such foolish clothing. I've evolved past the need for it.

Why must my manhood, my source of my greatness; the gift bestowed upon me by the genes of my ancestors, be tucked away by hot, tight clothing?

Our manhood must be free. Only bound by a simple string. Tie the emblems of man and anchor it to your feet. Therefore, making it adjustable to your pleasure.

Come join me, my brethren. We must rise.

I don't get steps 3-6. Explain

the only way are the best

Or wear tight jeans with no undies. Think for one fucking second before you speak, edgelord.

are you autistic

Tape your pee pee to your bum then glue your fupa to look like a pussy

Steps 3 to 6 involve cutting of your penis and having a vaginally added surgically

A and C