That's not funny.

explain pls

this

Meme girl hung herself today

link or gtfo

i think she killed herself.

RIP

Link

How in the hell do kids that age even hear of the concept of suicide?

This

fucking tumblr

what the fuckty fuck, I always assumed that was murder.

Doki Doki

Seriously, who is this and where's a link to a news story? All I smell so far is bullshit and troll anus.

Good. I'm not celebrating this year anyway. My family is dead and i'm poor. So fuck Christmas.

same here

>Media blames GTA for violence
>Praises shitty horror game promoting selfharm

Glad it's not just me, but sorry for your loss. I lost my Grandpa last year and my Mom and Grandma this year... The holidays have fucking ZERO meaning to me now. Besides, too damn poor to celebrate anyway. I truly don't give a fuck about Christmas anymore.

Why are there so many poor people on Sup Forums? Gross

Disabled. Can't work. Yes, it is gross. Shit happens.

Whats your disability? Being pathetic? Plenty of disabled people work.

i have white skin.
horrible, i know.

I was born with fucked up knees, neck, and back. It's hard for me to get around. Also plagued with severe anxiety, depression, and insomnia. By the way, I don't live off the government. I get ZERO income every month so I am at least not a drain on society. I am however a drain on my girlfriend that takes care of me. I've told her she needs to cut me loose and find someone better but she refuses. Shes pretty much the only good thing I have left. After losing my Mom this year, things have just really been rough. I know you don't care, but I don't bother with fronts trying to "be cool". Shit is as it is.

Man, that shit's rough. I too have white skin. Can't go outside without getting beat up for supposedly being a racist oppressor.

Right?

> severe anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Strange how all people with minor disabilities that dont work follow up with these separate problems. Guess your disability really is being pathetic.
Do you think your gf is genuinely happy?

"hurr durr it's all in your head bro" kys

If you have a major disability why did you find the need to list those three ailments afterwards? Of which the majority of the world suffers from to different degrees.

I felt really guilty about enjoying Christmas because of my white privilege. But, after going to Ancestry DNA dot com, I found out I was 2% Cherokee Indian. Now, I'm a victim! I can finally enjoy the holiday season!

There is always a chance to start a new family, no matter how dysfunctional if needs be.

Don't give up hope anons.

You can shit on me all you like, i'm used to it at this point. The only thing I can say is until you go through it, you'll never understand.

As for my girlfriend being happy? I honestly don't know. She says she is and that she loves me. I guess I believe that because if she wasn't, she'd get rid of me. I credit her 100% for taking care of me. Without her, i'd be on the streets. I have told her more than once she should just move on without me because I know I am a burden on her.

LINK YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!!!!

>doesn't know mental health is a health condition.
>contributes to stigma
>undeage edgelord?

I was born with a rare genetic disease that is pretty debilitating and nobody except for my close family know I have it, because I dont wallow in self pity masked as helplessness.

the three most commonly diagnosed mental illnesses that the average person will go through at some point in their lives? What stigma, go kill yourself you pathetic loser. This is why people hate our generation.

Yet, you're whining about it here... Victim signalling to 11.

>pretty debilitating
>nobody except for my close family know I have it

pick one.

Just because you're disabled doenst mean you have to show it all the time. Jesus christ, bunch of pretend disability scroungers in here.

Explain?

Stop with the self-pity and do something for your goddamned self. I was diagnosed as bipolar when I was a kid. I have been in and out of mental hospitals my whole life. I have had 30 electro-shock treatments. I also have a 6 figure career, 2 college degrees, and have never been unemployed in my adult life. Life is not going to conform to you. Outside of a few loved ones, absolutely no one gives a shit about your daily struggles, even if it's to keep a shotgun out of your mouth. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying it because I've witnessed it professionally (I was a nurse once upon a time) and personally. Stop waiting for others to care and take charge. You're the #1 reason for your lack of success. Stop stepping on your own dick thinking it will elicit any sympathy. You can be something and you can do great things, you just have to get over yourself and realize that only you have the power to change your situation.

Ok user.. but I'm not sure why.

once you get old all the holidays do is remind you of all the people who are gone.

Well, that's such a disappointing response. All that rage and insecurity. Sad really. You know people only get this weird and mad when things they feel they can't control become constructs to blame for their own shortcomings.

Oh, and sorry to disappoint you kid, but we're not in the same generation. And I am happy about that, nothing more annoying than a bunch of try hard juvenile edge-lords with nothing better to do then scream in the void pretending they have big boy pants on.

meh....
Episode was funnier when i saw it today.

you