Best Captain

Best Captain

Janeway is underrated but best captain will always be Picard.

agree. Make it so.

I don't find this opinion controversial.

I fully agree.

samefag

>he doesn't know about the poster counter

Nope.

She became not my favorite captain after she killed Tuvix. Picard would have welcomed him to the ship and celebrated having created a new life form that was greater than the sum it's parts.

KEK never. He got cucked multiple times and managed to lost control of the ship. Then lt. commander data had to save everyones life onboard again with his outstanding android brain capacities. So i always wondered why isnt data in charge?

Pike. We never saw him make a bad choice, not even once.

Dub Trip speaks the truth, hands low hands high ho ho ho hi hi hi

He'll always be the captain of my heart.

Yeah that was pretty fuckin cold

Janeway is garbage.

Your opinion is garbage.

Go die in a fire.

>Best Captain

Stupid cunt. Maggie McApron in space. Useless.

A total sperg whose idea of good command was shouting. If the guy hadn’t had a British accent and Shakespearean delivery everyone, even you, would’ve thought he was an incompetent touchy asshole.

R34. Wasnt there an episode where she was running around like Ripley, all sweaty and nippley?

Worst Captain, worst Trek

Even Bakula Trek was better

Yes you wanna know what name that episode?

She was almost as inconsistent as Picard. Archer was OK. Probably the best, despite his bizarre ass acting and horridly schlocky bits with his son, was Sisco.

James Tiberius Kirk would beat the stuffing out of her, and then show her this thing humans call "love".

Was Sisco a Captain?

Kek. True dat.

Archer was the best captain. No kidding even if the show was a bit uneven season 3 Jonathan archer kicks ass

He was promoted from Commander to Captain in season 3.

Kirk has attacked more alien pussy than Klingon Chlamydia

Pican Pie.

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bad is fast and bulbous.