Post your handwriting Sup Forums. Also, if anyone knows graphology

Post your handwriting Sup Forums. Also, if anyone knows graphology.

It's interesting that you elongate your longer letters so they fill up the line. But you only use like a fourth of the line to write the smaller letters. But your "t" stays at the fourth size like the rest.

My handwriting is so horrible i wouldnt dear to post it. And fortunately i cant becouse im in a sauna.

Some of my teachers in middle school and high school found my handwriting. My 8th grade history teacher was amazed by it, cause it was so neat.

its hard to read that shit because you make the vertical lines of d's and h's and t's and l's and so on so goddamn long. pls make them shorter
sry 4 bad english

i also learning the same stuff for dental technician masters degree hehe

>graphoLOGy

your handwriting screams latent homosexuality

You mut aso have bud eyes,m8.

My handwriting has certainly evolved through the years. It was pretty bad in High School but through college I learned to take my time and write and its gotten much neater.

wtf does bud eyes mean?

Disgusting. Also using black ink. Nigger detected.

blue hurts my eyes....and i'm as honky as honky gets

Use Wite-Out pen, faggot

hi, faggot. i'm user. :)

Only example of my handwriting on my phone.
It's shit. Started writing with my left hand when I was a kid and my school forced me to write with my right hand. Soo That's what I do to this day. Coworkers can never read it.

r8 mine

did you just learn cursive handwriting?

what does 'clie' mean?

when is 'necemler'?

Very poor and lazy looking.

Random notes, but here you go.

you're a closet homosexual

I imagine marriage would become difficult with with the hole manlove thing, but I'm not craving dick yet; so we're safe for now.

you closet homos always say that

damn i wish i had that handwriting :') people cant read the shit i write and i dont even use cursive

OP here. My cursive sucks but nice, user.

post sample. i haven't cursived since 1986

Post something with more writing.
>getonmylevel.jpg

Forgot pic

Alright, enjoy, I guess...

Ignore the stupidity of the subjects written, but it's part of a little summary I wrote down for a new colleague with little to no knowledge on what he was supposed to be doing...