Wife has me locked for Christmas. She's letting me out tonight just before we go to her family's for dinner...

Wife has me locked for Christmas. She's letting me out tonight just before we go to her family's for dinner. We haven't fucked in over a week. She has made me eat her out every night but won't fuck me. How fucked am I/b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUKV9TKBEwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is your wife there now

Completely fucked. You're a cuck. A real man doesn't let himself get locked in chastity.

She is sleeping beside me.

I know. I suck. Teach me the ways of the Jedi?,

What's her kik
Let's see her

She doesn't kik and this is Sup Forums get real! I got enough problems don't need b tards harassing her

You can't act alpha. It's a state of mind. You have to BE a man. Don't act alpha, BE alpha.

Your woman will cream her panties.

iv had this fantasy since i was 22, except the reason i want it is because i imagine id be more productive and disciplined if someone locked up my dick and balls, does that work at all?

Go on... taking notes

It can. I find I'm less distracted and more accommodating for her. I get more done around here. The downside is I'm horny as fuck and can't even jerk off.

Post her tits.

You're a pathetic little creature.

She says that too.

Post your wife OP?

That's it really. Watch old Clint Eastwood movies when men were men, because "men" these days are fucking sissies.

I don't have any nudes. She never let's me take them.

She's assleep?
Take them now?
I'd also like to see her feet?

youtube.com/watch?v=BUKV9TKBEwo

World's lightest sleeper if I move she will wake.

Stop been a faggot user.
You attention seeking or what.
Show us your wife?

OP here.. to add to my patheticness the only lingerie she has and wears for me she bought with her ex. But she is hot in it.

Likewise, OP. I got locked up last night, she made me eat her out and then she went to work. Waiting for her to get home...

Nice I love eating her while I'm locked.

How long does she normally lock you up for?

Varies. This stint will likely be until Monday.

What cage do you have? Do you sleep with it on?

You are fucked. It'll get worse if she gets into pegging, then you'll only be allowed to cum from receiving anal.

Stay locked until you can cum in chastity

She isn't but I would let her

HTv2, pink. And yes, I am only allowed to remove it for showering.

Pic Related

d i v o r c e

You are a cuck and you should no joke leave her or kill you are shelf

Thats is the most beta thing i Saw Since 2015

You decisions is making me question mankind...

Then show her this thread.

She wouldn't approve

Just take the fucking thing off. If she yells at you, tell her to go fuck herself because you're done with her nappy ass. The one who cares less in the relationship has all the power. Care less.

Do this?

Also do this,

>soft beta hands
Yep you're a cuck