SJW Feminists are now giving out free sex toys because it's unfair that 'men orgasm more than women'

SJW Feminists are now giving out free sex toys because it's unfair that 'men orgasm more than women'

>radkink.com

Who /participating/ here

Why not just say you are a trans woman and keep buying all there sec toys out of stock

Fucking good find user gonna send my gf some shit

Alt-right douchebags are now sitting in front of the computer that mommy and daddy bought and whining about people having actual lives.

Shut the fuck up faggot are you actually supporting these feminist cunts

i think they threw the cock ring in there as bait

Expensive as fuck shipping.

user, you took the bait hook line and sinker are you retarded.

got'em

>be woman in saudi arabia
>parcel arrives
>big black dildo
>stoned to death
>mfw

This place legit or are my deets gonna get sold to my Nigerian uncle?

I got mine through my old throwaway paypal you could try that

Yeah i suppose i could just make a throaway, cheers user

Damn I love these femen sluts

Lmao this is just a reskin of the 'reduced to nothing but shipping' watch scam where all the money is made on shipping. Good call trying to link it to the sjw movement to trigger autists tho

Gonna ship a bunch of these to my hot cousin can't wait to see her reaction kek

Got the buttplugs lol thanks fag

I've always wanted to try anal, never had the guts feels gay tbh

>feminist
>cock ring

Its only gay if its an actual dick user. Just get something small and use lots of lube.

I caved and bought some buttplugs and a dildo recently, it's great. Do it.

My gf ordered from this website before

Why don't feminists solve this issue by the just leaving and fucking themselves?

the shipping price is the same or more as the price on aliexpress, a cheap scam, if you want a sex toy that gives you cancer just get it straight from china

Pretty much. Those nipple clamps are 99¢ on eBay too.

Lol fuck it

>mommy and daddy bought
Never knew my father and my mother is too poor to afford a hundred bucks so she bums me for money.
My HP15 touch screen costed well over 350$.

>Im supposed to take this seriously and "respect" women.

Typical response from a neckbeard. How bout you go out and actually have sex like me

NOT ALL WOMEN

In what universe do men orgasm more than women? My wife cums like 10x to my one during foreplay and sex.

the fuck? guy said he had shitty parents and you take this as an insult to your alpha male status?

Where can I am acquire these? I’m a femanon, so I can just pretend to be a retarded feminist and get as many as I like.

>Pretend

Never mind, just saw site link. I’m a huge fucking faggot. Think I’ll order some, though.

Feminist in Europe vs Amerifats

What women actually believe

thanks for the toys feminists lol

this is real, i had one show up at my house with the vague memory of having signed up for one for the gf, no record of it in my bank account or emails

stop with this spam shit. They make money on shipping and you are advertising for them fuck off

tfw not even drawing yourself in your own art style can make you attractive

Jokes on them I'll use them

Nothing is truly for free. There's a catch here somewhere. Most likely your info is getting sold and you'll soon be spammed with ads.

so is it actually legit or not.

>what is creating new paypal email

I don't mean email. They have your address too, unless you go through the trouble of creating a temporary P.O. box as well.

I don't trust this. If it looks too good to be true it's probably too good to be true.

they literally just order from aliexpress for you and keep the difference

That guy was a left atheist.

Salt left.

Trusting some alibaba chink scam website fuck outta here

No he wasn't. Glad he shot that church up, though.

Lol. They hold the money from the seller until you receive it. Most shit on aliexpress isn't a scam and if you're that worried about it, pay the eBay up-charge.

What's the worse that could happen. I lose 5 bucks. Best case scenario i get some toys out of some dumb feminist project it's a win win

you"re right, and paypal typically covers your ass either way

Muh women's equality

>radkink.com
you dumb cunts it's not a feminist project, it's an user baiting feminists and other gullible anons into overpaying for cheap chinese crap

A thread full of trumptards it looks like. First, this is all a guerrilla marketing campaign and you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Second, those who aren't trumptards know that having toys in your sex life is not only good for your woman but good for you. Third, only a trumptard neckbeard would be fearful a toy would replace them in the bedroom. What a bunch of ignorant, sexless virgins you all are.

>Coming to a european city near you

Only Sup Forums has something to complain when feminists are literally giving out free shit

I don't think that's the reason why

That's great, checking it out right now

I was hoping it's a genuine "buy toy for 3rd world gal" kind of thing.

But it's, ah... some kind of a regular shop or something? With discounts, I guess?

How does this work. I would like to send like a boxful of dildos as a prank

Thanks user ima tell my wife to get a butt plug

How I imagine the owners of the site to be

Shoving a box of dildos up your ass sounds hilarious.
Post pics, faggot.

Always wanted to try something new wife my wife thanks user

i was pissed at the gf because i thought she used my card to buy it, she doesnt have a bank account. it's legit but it takes like 3 months for it to show up

I'm about to try your wife faggot

What did she get? Pics?

He's a kebab.
His wife has 4 legs.
Pic related.

wife my wife
nah naaah nah nah nah

same user?

Just grabbed the cock ring. Does it make your orgasms better?

idkwtf this is about. my gf orgasms like 3-4 times we do it vs my 1 time...what about my orgasms bitches.

Thanks user! I just ordered all the free stuff to give to my wife on Valentine's day!
#thinkingahead

Fuckin normie

Besides that user with the gf anyone else ordered?

I got the cock ring i've heard good things about using it while edging

Men go and get their orgasms.

Women expect orgasms to be given to them.

Explain

Holy shit underrated post

>be 16
>found cock ring in packaging
>decided to give it a try
>can't get myself to cum
>turn vibrate on highest setting
>it's coming
>biggest nut of my life
>nothing was the same

what is this supposed to mean? Is it a femen kind of logic or what?

Well, women are allowed to be sluts by constitution.
Are men allowed to force them to be? No by law.

Case closed

I've seen cock rings but i didn't it works that well

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable program and a good way for sex-positive feminists to behave.

Why is there sand in OP's vagina?

If you have no trouble getting hard enough, than a cock ring does not do much.
but go on an try it for yourself. Every dick is different.

How so? Have you tried?

We dont allow niggers here. Especially ones that steal computers and lie on the internet about how much they paid for it.

He had shitty parents because he is a nigger. He said he never knew his dad. His whole family belongs in jail or lynched.

yes more than one time. It was not a bad wank, but it was not worth putting it on for me. As I said: you try it out for yourself.

Thanks user got some stuff how did you even find this

I got myself some cock rings. Did it make you last longer?

Not him but no, they make me harder and I cum faster unless I tease myself.

You don't even make sense my dude

honestly, I've yet to try it in real sex.

As far as we talk about beating the meatstick, I can say that it took a little longer the first times, but mostly because the cock ring has a very tight grip and this disturbs you, if you are not very used to it.
Hence, I tried it more than once. In the end it didn't even matter ...

Why be a pussy, i got the 9" immediatly and lubed up proper. Go big or Go home!