Britains War Record in WW2 - Nothing to be proud of?

Britains War Record in WW2 - Nothing to be proud of?

Timeline

1936-1939 - Utter cowardice and craven subservience to the Nazi's

1939 - Declares War on Germany only because of treaty obligations. Seriously thinks about declaring war on the USSR.

1940 - Defeat in Norway

1940 - Defeat in France

1940 - Bankrupt, out with the begging bowl. US sends a load of broken rifles and shitty destroyers in exchange for all of Britains gold. USA intecepts British bullion ship of Ghana and confiscates entire contents. (See Clive Ponting - 1940 Myth and Reality for more info on this incident).

1940 - Battle of Britain. Highlight of the war, even though no victory was won. On a sidenote, how many of you British people realise that you lost more fighters than Germany lost bombers? Look it up.

1941 - Defeat in Greece and Crete

1942 - Defeat in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaya. Full retreat in Burma

1942 - Wins only battle of the war, and only then because of American hardware. El Alamein. Loses horrendous casualties through sub-WW1 tactics

1943 - Slowly progresses through Italy using American tanks and New Zealand blood. Begins to bomb Germany using mostly Canadian blood. Defeat in the Greek Islands (Dodecanes Campaign)

1943 - No progress against Japanese in Burma even though big American brothers have now taken over the real fighting in the Pacific theatre.

1944 - 1945 - Reduced to the status of American sidekick. Churchill ignored by Roosevelt.

1945 - Allows Poland, the country it went to war to defend to become a brutalized Soviet vassal.

War ends, so lets sum up Britains war aims shall we

1. To preserve the Empire.....failed.
2. To protect the independence of Poland...failed
3. To prevent German domination of Europe..failed

1946 - 1990 Burger lapdog and/or Aircraft Carrier, depending on your point of view.

1990 - ????: Becomes United Cuckistan with English becoming a second language

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/28/the-wealthy-leaders-of-remain-will-never-know-the-devastating-ef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

canada number 1 world war player

best rank, stormtrooper is best, no failure on dday

number 1

You forgot to mention how Churchill, at the beginning of the war, targeted civilians whilst the nazis focused on military objectives.

DELETE THIS.

Don't disrespect mom, you fucking commie.

a fucking leaf

When was the last time "Great" Britain won a war not against some spear-chucking niggers and not as a part of an alliance of other major countries that did most of the work anyway?

>No Bangla on the Billboard, TRIGGERED

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/28/the-wealthy-leaders-of-remain-will-never-know-the-devastating-ef/

That picture is on a level beyond the humiliation that a mere mortal can withstand. Holy shit brits, is that a no-go zone or what?

bongs getting their shoelaces taken away from them as we speak

Paquirrín? Now this explaines everything.

POO IN LOO

Falklands

He said NOT against spear chucking niggers

That signboard is fake.
The translations in the languages below say random crap.
For example, the hebrew and hindi words say something like ' Akbar, from England K'

History of Germany

Get into war

Think Italy is a good ally

Lose

Cry on it for decades afterward

Top kek

Sure but at least Germans arent fucking pussies.
Quite literally. Refugees taking all the pussies.

>1945 - Allows Poland, the country it went to war to defend to become a brutalized Soviet vassal.

This is my favorite part.

They deserve this, fuck England.

Let's make England white again.

>Battle of Britain
Nigga the successful kill ratio for the RAF enabled Britain to survive, if we were losing more than the germans, we would've surrendered by the end of 1940.

>1943: Bombing Germany with Canadian blood? It's almost as if you wrote this to intentionally make me angry.

>wasted space, instead of a smaller sign
>"Let's make England white again."

Nice one, Skeeter.

Why do you always call Americans Skeeter.

I've seen you in multiple threads, and all your posts are bad. You're a nigger aren't you? Why are you even on Sup Forums if the reality of you being a fucking leech is in your face every day?

Is skeeter a nigger thing?

I didn't think there were any niggers in Canada

America is just as guilty by that logic, if not more guilty.

You've been posting this on other boards recently. You remind me of that autistic "us marine" youtuber

When will this meme die. It wasn't Italy that fucked us. Oh boo boo we had to help them in Greece and delay the invasion of Russia a bit, in the meantime we just stockpiled more supplies and built airfields in Poland. Hitler was gunna invade Yugoslavia anyway.

What got us and Italy and the rest of Axis Europe was fucking Japan attacking the US instead of helping with Russia, and dragging Europe into war with the US by the Tripatite Act. Also Hitler's disagreement about strategic objectives in Russia with his generals was a severe mistake.

>meanwhile Italy never did a thing to help other than die and have a revolution

best allies

AND YOU STILL TAKE THEM AS ALLIES EVERY TIME

If Japan waits till spring 1942 and coordinates a Russian invasion with Hitler and attacks the British Pacific possessions instead of dragging us into the war the Axis wins no contest

I'm afraid it's a shoop senpaitachi.

>america commenting on shit military
>vietnam
>korea
>iraq
>afghanistan

At least we won in the falklands

Kek, he crusified himself for our keks

What about the Aussies?

I can just tell you got BTFO on another thread by a Brit and you put in all this effort to get back at us

I can feel your butthurt

Is Von Manstien one of the best generals in history or is this just a meme?