yeah im fuckingher huge galuns every day

did she get breast reduction surgery?
good for her, i can't imagine how much strain those things would do to her back

F

F

(still would though)

F

I've been in denial about this for a while, but they are smaller

I'm hoping she it's just weight loss + presentation but they used to overpower her frame and now they're just there...

I never saw an overnight change though, and who would chose to go from indie milk-goddess mommy to just some musician?

She's worthless without the tits, she goes from a 9 to a 4

She already stated she did it so her back wouldn't get fucked up

She could have just asked me to carry them if they were too heavy for her, I'd have gladly done it

>I'm hoping it's just weight loss
nigga, she's way fatter now than she ever was

Do you think they saved her old tits in a jar?

big tits are extremely overrated anyways. get some taste you fucking animals

t. incel

refer to picture

that's still a bullshit reason, she don't have to get up if I was around her.

She definitely isn't the goddess she was.

>Fucking Fag

F

I will say upon fapping this over, the tits like made her look thicc. Now she just looks like a fat pig

www.reddit.com/r/incel

Go back there kiddo

damn,,,

this
99% of the times very large breasts are not that good looking when the girl is naked. usually they are saggy as fuck.
a skilled surgeon can reshape and transform a pair of huge deformed cowtits into a pair of smaller perfect boobs

lmao I was actually considering listening to her music too, never mind that

>big tit's dont look good when naked.

you gay bro?

i used to be a big boob guy, but then I realized than small perky tits are better most of the times

who is this and why does she look like a discount and possibly trans Selena Gomez?

I'm a bit more picky with perky tits, but like her personality has to be top teir for that . Like if her tits arent big looking I have to like her too. You know.