Ask a male Hispanic that voted for Trump anything

Ask a male Hispanic that voted for Trump anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o59H6Kkce1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you retarded?

Lel

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

merry Christmas brodie

How do you feel about net neutrality?

I think it's good to prohibit ISPs from slowing our speed as they see fit but I don't think our data is as "neutral" as the masses believe. Maybe I'm too skeptical but I don't believe my data transmitted over the internet is ever really that safe anyways.

Likewise Sup Forumsrother

Why is there something instead of nothing?

Why do you hate your people and heritage??

Why do you hate yours?

heh heh hows it feel to be an uncle tom, spic?

I hate how a lot of people in my culture live in the states. (I am part Mexican). There's a subculture that takes pride in being here illegally or flying under the radar. I don't like it or agree with it. My parents emigrated here legally and I hate how many Hispanics feel entitled to be here.

The tired adage of "This used to be Mexico so maybe you should go back to Europe."

I'm pro legal immigration but not open borders to all because of "ethics"

Your looking for the phrase "Tio Taco"

I don’t. And I didn’t vote for Trump.

But aren’t all Mexicans dirty rapists? That’s what I learned from POTUS.

Yes you do. You also hate this country because you want to give it to non Americans. I bet your liberal ass is too stupid to comprehend what I just said.

>ask a hispanic
so ask another american idiot why he voted for trump? no thank you

I don't get caught up in the racial baiting going on in the world today.

Jews are ruthless and utterly without shame in their promotion of other Jews. This is why you can never allow a single Jew into any institution. Before you know it said institution will be full of Jews and the whole thing will be turned towards promoting Jewish interests above all else. They are the most tribalistic and nepotistic people to have ever existed.

I’m not sure you really know what you’re saying. Quit while you’re behind, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=o59H6Kkce1E

For real man. I was born and raised in the US to Hispanic parents that emigrated from Latin America.

mfw you think net neutrality is about "safety"

I know what I said but you as a liberal have the liberal mental disorder and are unable to comprehend things that don't fit into what you want them too. You are mentally retarded.

Why are you so cool?

I know it's about money. I do wish we had a true free market in terms of service providers.

this is why murrica is fucked. Nobody knows shit about anything, and they just vote what the media tells them; or just the most charismatic candidates.

this is either bait or a teen, it has yet to be seen

How's the grill at Wendy's doing?

Does being Cuban count?

Exactly. You're an American. You were raised In America, went to American schools. Had American friends and American privileges. Your perspective isn't special or worthwhile. You're just another idiot that got duped by Daddy Trump.

>what the media tells them
the media said "Clinton" a million times. I didn't vote clinton

I agree.

Would have been a lot cooler if you did.

I think he's a fool many a times over myself. Democratic, Republican, etc. It's all different sides to the same coin.

If you think this then you need to understand infrastructure better. If at&t owns physical wires in a location and frontier owns physical wires in another location how is it possible for them to be ok with sharing those same wires? The responsibility to maintain the infrastructure belongs to the owner and that costs money. That's the basic gist of it.

You should do more research before trying to start a dialogue about things you don't know. I think it's easier to state that you don't know much about a subject and leave it at that than to open your opinions and be totally wrong

Instead of shooting blanks and spouting nonsense, explain to me how you think (based on extremely limited knowledge of who I am) you immediately understand everything about me simply because I said I didn’t vote for Trump. It shows how limited your understanding and comprehension of reality is and how easily you are triggered and jump to conclusions. Simple minds.

>the media said Clinton
"The media" didn't tell you to vote for anyone, and there was plenty of negative press for Clinton shown on the mainstream media. Keeping sucking the dick of your corporate overlords and accepting everything the nazi shit heads at Breitbart shove down your throat though.

p.s. before you say it because I know you're going to, I didn't want Clinton to win

>It's all different sides to the same coin.

when are you making tamales¿

You half right. The media and the liberals are the ones that do that. It is the rest that have gotten fed up with all the bullshit from them and the corruption of the DNC. That is why we got Trump. Even though he did run under the republican ticket. He is basically the first independent. Our career politicians have fucked up this country so bad it will take literately decades to fix and the media and liberals will fight it every step of the way. They are the true cause the US is so fucked up currently.

You mean 'vendepatrias', 'malinchista', or simply 'pocho'. The lowest form of human existence because they're too brown to be gingo and too gringo to be Mexican.

nice bland retardation

>tired adage
So you don't know about the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. It might be in the international courts real soon now.

I love how he calls himself "part Mexican". As if, when his mother was part pregnant before he was born.

What I do know from what I have researched is that those companies that paid for those wires now have exclusive rights to customers in that service area (most of the time).

It's related but not the sole reason for it.

What would you say it's about?

>non Americans
Cool story bro. Which country did your family immigrate from again?

Red or blue pill ?

It's all garbage and resentment that is taught in school.

>the liberals

I wish. Don't think that's happening this year. My in-laws are German so no Tamales this year.

/thread

¿Alguna vez le preguntaste a tu mamá por qué no te abortó?

sure kid

Butt hurt much?
Well it is like this. If you didn't vote for Trump that leaves 3 options.
1: Your a liberal and you don't like the fact you didn't get your way because the media told you that you were going to win but you lost instead and are still going threw a meltdown.

2: you are a libertarian, in which case a bit better than a liberal but are in a constant state of butt hurt because the American people in general are too stupid to vote an independent in, and are willing to forgo the lesser of the two evils to stick to your standards even though if Hillary was to win the country would be in a much worse place.

3: You didn't vote at all. That way you can sit back and say that you didn't vote for them. in which case had Hillary gotten in and the country is totally destroyed, then you would have added to the problem because you didn't vote at all.

Now the law of averages is that number 1 is the most common option here. Therefore the odds are greatest that you fit into that option. And judging from you earlier responses you were in group 1. Now from your current response it is possible that you fit in group 3.

I hope this helps and isn't over your head.

lol, partisan faggot

>Breitbart
I don't really listen to what the media has to say. It's almost all garbage today.

No soy, el favorito.

Smug centrist retard.

If you want to break it down to that. Then all the Mexicans need to go back to Spain and the "native Americans need to go back to Asia. I realize that dumb asses like your self get confused between the words legal and illegal. Now I know you might not understand this but. A person that is not a legal citizen of of a country is not a citizen of that country. In this case a non-American is a person that is not a legal citizen of the United States of America,

Do you know that you're awsome?

Anyone who voted for either candidate simply because "that's my party's candidate" is the one who is the problem. Hillary was horrible, got votes. Trump was horrible, got votes. Many simply because it's their party's candidate. Why do we have to ride party lines like that? What if the left put up Hitler? Would people still vote for him because he's their party's candidate?

Things aren’t that simple, user. No matter what the tv tells you. You forgot options 4 and 5. I’ll type slowly for you.

4. Independent/fence and Trump just wasn’t the right guy for me OR

5. Conservative who didn’t agree with who Trump was/is and his “promises” and decided to vote a different direction.

Hmmm...which one could it me, user?

Yeah? Where's the real news coming from user.

this is true. Sad thing is liberal are too stupid to know it.

fuck poor people

sometimes I'll listen to NPR. We know that CNN and FOX are incredibly bias, yet people still think of them as legitimate news sources

schools aren't supposed to put politics in the classroom, but inevitably they do. May not be intentional, but it still happens.

Oh, forgot to point out that in #1 you meant “you’re.” You’re welcome.

There is a difference in peaceful demonstration and rioting like liberals do.

Some would because they are "loyal to the party"

NPR is pretty legit.

>peaceful demonstration

you also forgot
>threw
but you're clearly not smart enough to catch all his/her mistakes. Everyone knows to catch you're and your nowadays

NPR def leans liberal tho.

I think I am. Thanks user.

Is your name Brandon?.

Yeah, I can’t ‘em all!

Why don't you just suck his cock while you're at it?

yep

insanity, IMO.
>looks like I'll be voting for Hillary
mfw

>dumbshits asking a legitimate question that obama refuses to answer because it's in his best interest not to
vs
>dumbshits rioting because they think they're rebellious and the TV told them to.

It is like this. I never say Trump was the right person for the job. I said he was the lesser of the two evils.

No president has ever done what they promise so nothing has changed there. Though Trump has actually tried to do some of the tings he promised and was blocked by democrats and the democrats in republican clothing. He has done one or two things that he said he was going to do which is more than I expected. Now unlike Obama that lied threw his whole campaign and presidency and didn't do shit.

republicans are brainless dolts who historically vote against their own self-interests. no reason to be surprised

You're fucking out of your mind if you didn't realize how hard CNN and MSNBC were pushing for Hillary.

From a variety of sources. I think if you want to know if the tax bill is good, look at IRS and professional accounting publications and make that determination for yourself.

Look at economic indicators (and the assumptions behind) to determine if things are good or bad.

For example, part-time workers are not included in the unemployment rate. Should they be? Would it skew the numbers? Maybe.

But it's easier to listen to opinions than do critical thinking.

Yep. The funny thing is that even though I don't like supremacists of any color, they all have the right to freedom of speech. Now every time I watch an un edited video of them fighting it is because some liberal started it by attacking them first.

So they should buy papers on 7eleven and stop being ilegals right, or just stop by on the nearest inmigration office and wait a couple hours on the line and get then right, or just stay on their countrys and starve.

>b-b-but Hillary will attack Syria
>b-b-but Hillary will give Soros control of the Treasury
>b-b-but Hillary will antagonize Russia
>b-b-but Hillary will sell weapons to terrorists
>b-b-but Hillary will fill her cabinet with Goldman-Sachs
>b-b-but Hillary will let Carrier and Ford outsource
>forgetting these are all things Trump has done

Durrr herrrrrrp derp gruuuh druhhhhhhhhh re hurrro derp?

FYI I never said he was perfect. Just a better option than Hillary. Wow you are butt hurt.

All presidents say things they don’t intend on following through with. All partisan congress does is block the other side of the aisle when they can whether the ideas are good or not. Saying that all Obama did was lie and did nothing for eight years is insane. Seriously. All presidents have successes and failures.

Yeah, a little. Not nearly as much as MSNBC leans left or Fox leans right.

Are you mentally impaired? Do you frequent Sup Forums due to some sort of self-hating complex?

> alternate reality where Clinton was elected successfully
> pic still becomes true
Agreed otherwise.

They should try via legal means. It's not easy or cheap but how is it fair to those that have come here legally and paid the money to apply and obtain citizenship? Why should they get a pass simply because...??

Obama success:
>best friends with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton
>turning the people against each other
>BLM
>ALL lives matter
>hate police

Lol, mexifornia.