Donald Trump unveils 15-state plan to win the White House

What do you think of his plan, Sup Forums?

video.foxnews.com/v/4917173953001/trump-announces-15-state-plan-to-win-the-white-house/?#sp=show-clips

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_Assembly_election,_2014
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/29/splodey-head-alert-oregon-poll-donald-trump-53-hillary-clinton-26-independents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He shouldn't even be campaigning in North Carolina and he should be campaiging in Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts and Connecticut

Also
>campaigning in Arizona
If I had to pick, I'd pick Illinois or maybe even somewhere like, uh, New Jersey, that's softer, Arizona is already red

Wasting your time in California, Donfather. This state is forever doomed to leftist cuckery.

>California
just epic

Looks like a misdirect. But who the fuck knows with that guy. He's been saying exactly what he's going to do the entire campaign and people still don't believe him.

Wait a second, this is a 'prediction'?

If its so, its trash

Smart to try to get Colorado and Iowa. Polls have shown both states can be red.

Minnesota, Caliphornia, and New York are lost causes.

Everything else is fine. It's good to be ambitious.

>California
Waste of time
>Maine
Waste of time, that congressional district only swings red in a huge win
>NY and PA
meme states

If he can turn NY red I'll be very impressed

These are the states Donald will campaign in to try and win them

Has Trump ever predicted anything wrong?

>California
Godspeed Trump-sempai.

>California
I'm laughing!

Hubris has brought down greater men.

Pennsylvania is hard but it's somewhat realistic and an important piece if Trump wants to win.

>MN
>implying he can break the stranglehold the DFL has held for the past eighty years
GL tribblehead

california is mostly red now. the 2014 mid terms showed it. they voted in favor of a boarder wall FFS

they may have a dem governor but rep have more seats in the house in cali

Its honestly amazing that Florida is a red state

Every single white person there must have been culturally enriched

If he can turn New York and California red then we are seeing a massive swing of the national political pendulum

>California
Agreed
>Maine
It could go red if the Trump's PV goes over 50%, but otherwise its pointless campaigning there

>NY
Yeah, pretty meme, but it could help him drive democrat turnout lower and help him win the PV which is kinda pointless but it would 'scare' dems probably

>PA
His victory strategy depends heavily on PA

>New Jersey
primaries on the 7th, no one likes hilary except for oldies

He's a mad man, but I love him. Who here is ready for a world wide Trump rally?

>WA, OR, MA, CT
All solidly blue. Might help the state legislatures in WA/OR but that's it.
>Arizona is already red
Not by much

>california

what does vegas say the odds are of him flipping it? the absolute madman

i feel the one he has the best chance of flipping is New York, which is a sizable chunk of votes and ones Clinton is assuredly counting on as already won

PA faggot here, tons of Trump signs NO Hilshit signs on lawns here. I think it's going to happen

His rallies get YUGE numbers. He's gonna do it

Yeah because he constantly contradicts himself and his shills only count it when he's right.

This is a false flag by Trump in order to make Hillary waste campaign resources in places like California where she normally wouldn't.

>NY and PA
>meme states
While New York is a far cry, Pennsylvania is custom tailored to Trump.
>Disenfranchised Blue Collar workers of BOTH parties
>Pissed off, largely conservative population tired of ONE FUCKING City dictating everything for the state.
>The Clinton name is despised here after Billy.
>Literally "muh jobs" and "muh guns": The State.
>Tom Wolf has the state skeptical of the left
>Clinton won't get half the turnout O-bomb did in Philly and Pittsburgh

Sunman has spoken, Americans step aside!

New York is Trumps home turf. He will take it from Cunton

Entire map should be red desu

In WA only 100k less republicans voted in the primary than the democrats. This might be the year we get back to our based roots

I have a thought; personally I am more so interested in what the total voter turn out is in November. I do not think the "pendulum is swinging" as much as more Americans are actually voting.

>All solidly blue
Campaigning there together with a somewhat strong national PV push could turn them red by November and make Hillary go into panic mode

>AZ
Campaigning in AZ would go a long road towards showing his weakness there, he has to win nationally, without caring about a few broken eggs

This has to be well above 270 to make it credible, in fact, he could lose the PV and win the EC and leave his credibility in shambles

>ny
kek

PA faggot here also, all my friends, even the Mexican ones, say they will vote for Trump. I think it's going to happen.

Are you abroad, or have we decided to expand our state to Poland?

Obama gets praised for being the first President to do whatever

Why does Trump get shit on for trying something unprecedented?

he's doing it because he knows he has most of the other states on lock for the general

he knows what he's doing folks

Daily reminder that all Trumo needs to switch red are OH, PA, and FL to win the election

When does he contradict himself?

Proxy!

No, no I can see this. It's madness at first glance, but the bible belt is getting blacked and liberals are getting woke because Hillary is practically a caricature of everything wrong with politicians. All he has to do is convince the Mexicans to vote for him, which is doable. If LBJ can flip the map, then so can Trump. I want to believe.

Pic related are the only swing states. Unless some Very Bad Things™ Happen to Hillary, these are the only places Trump should be campaigning.

Can confirm. Everyone outside of a major city is Amish, a redneck, or a farmer.

t. Guy who lives in Pennsylvania

upstate loves him. only signs i see are trump and the very occasional bernie. much different than downstate tho. thats the difference maker

California isn't a blue state and a waste of time?

>NY
>CA
Is he autistic?

He is going to FORCE the DNC to pay massive amounts of money in fucking CALIFORNIA

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Not how it works here in America. You don't lose any credibility but people will get pissed off. He doesn't need to win one more than 270 to be accepted as the winner, and I don't really see riots happening unless Hill wins the EC and Trump gets the PV.

it's a red herring

GUYS

I don't really think Donald thinks he can win New York and California.

I think he's playing more of his mind games that he always has.
He wants the Democrats to be on Defense in states that are usually are a lock for the dems.

A waste of time for Trump; But also a waste for Hillary when she has to go on defense and campaign/waste time in blue states.

Im from Mass and we are way to cucked to go red this election i dont believe conneticuck is any better

no it makes Hillary waste money in states she is already going to win.

He is going to California to cause riots and show white America how uncivilized the mexicans are.

Is he a fucking madman? Who am I kidding, he is an absolute madman and he'll succeed.

Can confirm, Pittsburgh fag here and my black friends LOVE Trump. It's going to be a landslide here, mark my words.

Ah. Neato.
So yeah, NEPA fag here as well, can confirm, I live in one of the only counties here outside of the extended Philly and Pittsburg areas to vote blue twice, however, somebody has a fucking tarp sized Trump Sign over their business sign, somebody put up 2 custom Trump signs on billboards, and I've counted about 5 Yard signs just in my development alone. And this is all in one town.

and free publicity for trump when he holds rallies over there, the mexican menace being restless

You nailed Pennsylvannia perfectly, he is already beating Hillary in the polls there

>You don't lose any credibility but people will get pissed off
Same shit

>He doesn't need to win one more than 270 to be accepted as the winner, and I don't really see riots happening unless Hill wins the EC and Trump gets the PV.
Yeah, but he still's gotta win and win solidly

He's got to pay lipservice to the opportunity no matter how outlandish it may seem from the outset

In fact, NOT campaigning in the North East (including New York itself) could hurt him

>NH

YEA HE'S COMING BACK
I really want to go to one of his rallies again.

Don't get me wrong. If California went red, for the first time in modern history. I would literally do a 5 mile run screaming BASED GOVERNATOR, BASED DONFATHER. Unless the majority of people in this state secretly hate illegal immigrants, but just don't show it,(which is a possibility), this state is cucked. Fucking LA and SF.

These

It will be worrisome for the DNC and make people question Clinton's strength if they do have to spend money in those states.

He could probably swing maine, they are the highest white percentage state in the union and there governor is even more outrageous than trump. Lots of blue collar that could swing because of the dislike of Hillary

The map is Fox News’ interpretation of what 15 states they believe Trump may have in mind and has not been confirmed as the 15 states Trump is referring to.

>rep have more seats in the house in cali
Are you sure about that?

California State Assembly elections, 2014
General election — November 4, 2014
Democratic 3,774,608 54.54% 52 seats
Republican 3,067,470 44.32% 28 seats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_Assembly_election,_2014

Even if they did it would mean jack with the current allocation of electoral votes. The candidate with the a plurality wins all electoral votes. You just need the big cities, which are heavily Democratic. It's why we see a sea of red every presidential election but the Republicans always win or lose by a few million votes.

>Virginia
Hopefully NoVa since it's blue and has independents. Kind of pointless to campaign in Apalachia. Either way, I will be there.

I doubt he'll win California but who the fuck am I to doubt the God Emperor.

Death by a thousand cuts. Divide and conquer. Trump knows what he's doing.

New York after Vermont is probably the most cucked state in the union no chance in someone like Trump winning it

>people honestly don't think Trump can turn California red

lol. News flash: his team is way smarter, well funded and informed than anyone on here. If they think they can swing California, then they can. It wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen in this election.

>California
>Waste of time
idk, as someone who knows alot of people who hate Trump, those spics waving Mexicans at his rallies cause a lot of hate. For example my sister who's a Bernie support tried justifying why those mexican fucks wave their flags and attacked Trump supporters but as soon as she realized she couldn't she started opening up to Trump and literally told me "i didn't realize illegal immigration was this bad, maybe we do need to do something about it"

Halo Effect, it's just like Portland. They don't see dindu chimpouts firsthand, so they still think they're just poor, opressed minorities by the ebil gobermint D:

Some California media markets are very expensive, if Trump can just hold some rallys and get his usual helping of free press he could force Hillary to spend a bunch of cash in a blue state. That could be worth the effort even if he loses.

Why California though? I get the rest, but CA is a lost cause - those automatic Dem electoral votes. I mean Shillary could not make a single stop in CA, tell them to go fuck themselves, and she would still win that liberal shit-hole of what used to be regarded as one of the 50 states.

>Highlighting Michigan but not Wisconsin
If he wins Michigan he will almost definitely win Wisconsin

>MN

Why even bother?

Is there really a chance for New York to go to Trump?

If so, I'll actually bother voting for once.

Press secretary hasn't been interesting since Ari. Milo would be GOAT.

True. Tactical decision making I suppose. I heard also that the DNC was running broke. So it could be a viable strategy. Fuckin sad how many people are uninformed and fully malleable.

Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania are all he needs to win as long as Arizona stays Red. Very doable.

He won here in WA with a landslide. Not sure what the vote count tally is vs. Hillary but this 15 state plan does make me feel alienated and that my vote isn't important.

MN fag here. My friends in St. Paul all told me they'd be voting Trump, including one friend who has voted Obama all his life. It's looking good here.

>Trump beating Clinton in Oregon
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/29/splodey-head-alert-oregon-poll-donald-trump-53-hillary-clinton-26-independents/

The poll doesn't have the best sample size, but I'm not any predictions

Trumps whole persona is winning. He always talks about winning and how he wins bigger than anyone else, he is going to make the democrats waste millions of dollars on California, New York, Michigan, Minnesota, states that no Republican has won in a very long time. But Trump is going to keep this theme of winning up until November and for the next few weeks the media is going to be talking about Trump winning California and how he could do it and if it's possible. This will scare the democrats, does Trump think he can actually do it? Probably not but it's enough to scare the democrats into spending lots of money to keep those states instead of attacking Virginia and North Carolina which are held loosely by Republicans. It will also loosen their ability to spend as much in more feasible states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida and New Hampshire. Donald Trump is playing on their fears and manipulating the media to play his winning theme.

long island is mostly red. im on the island and i see trump signs/bumper stickers EVERYWHERE

Outside of California and New York that is good strategy.

Realistically when was the last time washington didn't go blue?

Pretty high energy. What would this even leave the Democrats?

He already knows that he is winning most of the other states.

>MN
I wish he could turn this state red if only to fuck the DFL, but that's not going to happen. People voted for fucking Rubio here.

TFW FOREVER KEKED WASHINGTON AND OREGON REEEE

as a nyawka I'm going to vote for the first time. I never bothered to vote before because my vote literally doesn't matter here, I actually in fact don't have a voice.
But this mans got me believin, we may just flip it.

I'd argue the strongest liberal stronghold in the country turning red would be one of the craziest things.

This is obviously a media trap

Trump has kek on his side

it has a better chance of flipping because unlike oregon, there are people living outside seattle in washington

Every time he comes to California the protests against him convince a few people here and much more elsewhere to vote for him. Makes sense to keep campaigning