What is the intended purpose of this body type?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ytMom1Z.jpg
camsexter.com/babes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can easly rip it in half and store the part with the mouth in another room

Creampies.

fuck it and get over with it

It will make sense when you hit age 13 or 14 kiddo

>you can easly rip it in half and store the part with the mouth in another room
But it's the bottom half that deserves attention

To deposit my seed?

hand shake

child bearing

>Purses.

Exactly, you get the bottom half and the top half is in another room so you don't have to hear it.

Yah that's the point. Lock up the part that won't shut up somewhere else

Child bearings sure are cute.

Give me sauce on this bitch right fucking now.

wow, welcome to the internet, faggot

her name is Hip Monster

Making boners.

try reverse image searching you failure to humanity

video game character

Enji NIght

plundering graves,pissing sjw's off.

Them are birthing hips

to piss off feminists

fucking

Stpeach never did a Laura croft cosplay you stupid fuck.

nice

excuse me
please don't use vulgar language on this website

FR*CK YOU

to f u c k
sauce?

Is this shoop, or surgery, or authentic?

Built for comfort *and* speed.

surgery. ribs are removed.

>speed

Enji couldn't outrun a 300lb geriatric.

That body is made to be raped. It's not made to outrun the rapist.

SPERM WYRM
SPERM WYRM
SPERM WYRM
REEEEEEEEEEEE

absolutely zero cheerleader effect going on for the girls in the back, talk about ugly

>be frumpy spic girl in the back
>excited that someone's finally going to pay you attention
>oops, it was enji they were looking at instead

Rape

WOMYN HOLD NO POWER

Raiding tombs

being womb raided

Sometime the question tells you about the author.

Is she a golem
What is going on there

Holy fuck this guy is Sherlock Holmes. It's a shoop of a Hungarian cosplayer named Enji Night.

CEO

living

Breeding

to live in a bondage dungeon

Breeding nigga. Full tits, thin waist and wide child wearing hips. Even if you didn't want to get her pregnant, the fact of not nutting in her is hard because your body knows this bitch will bear your kid if she takes your seed. Tbh I wouldn't be comfortable having a gf like this cause then it'll be too much defense sex.

Someone should send her a tribute pic. Enji is stupid if she thinks dudes don't bust all over the shit she posts under the disguise of cosplay.

Didn't even notice them on god

Agreed, this girl could just smell cum and get pregnant. She looks fertile as fuck

is that enji?

to be fucked harshly

>intended purpose
people =/= objects you fucking peasant

Enji posts things like this. Do you think she isn't aware of how many liters of life are lost to her every day?

>people =/= objects

>objects that can walk around and dignify each other with titles like 'bob' or 'vitaly' or 'eva'
>somehow not objects due to such dignification

LMAOOOO SOCJUS HAMBEAST

1 drop of nut in her and you get twins.

Lol I swear I hate women. They do this shit and then wonder why I go full dog mode only after 1 thing. Bitch I want to FUCK you because you post yourself.

reminder that she has no children and takes birth control

someone is getting to cum inside her every single night

>t. Mad virgin

It'll be ruined once she has a child.

Oh fuck you. If you're a woman and you knowingly and constantly show off like this then guess what? You're no longer like Bob at the corner who sells hotdogs. You are a sexual object exuding potential sex and the fact that you're wearing next to nothing. That's like saying don't call a turkey food when it's carved and dressed up on the dinner table. Fuckboy I'm hungry and she's looking like steak.

I am going to need a fucking source, my nigger

Lol I'm a virgin because I grow frustrated that I can't fuck enji night cause she posts pics like this? Do you fuck her?

What grade are you in?

only acceptable answer here.

dubs checkem

She was cute when she was awkward, now she's just another whore...

i.imgur.com/ytMom1Z.jpg
best i could find with reverse image

>implying NO woman goes through that stage

Bro you're seriously deluded if you think a chick doesn't have a period in her life where's she's a turbo slut.

>calling someone a fuckboy while objectifying women who don't wear a burka
pot, meet kettle.

The Virgin STpeach
>survives on meager donations from kissless males
>obligated to get out of her seat and dance or otherwise perform some monkey-esque act in exchange for each donation
>has no passion in life, secretly cries herself to sleep because others only care about her due to her body
>banned from twitch multiple times, soon to be permanent due to the growing hatred of twitch camwhores
>afraid of human contact due to how their virgin fanbase obsess over her; refuses even to shake hands with fans

The Chadette Enji Night
>paid in excess of $15k to appear at conventions all across the world every month, reportedly a millionaire already at this stage of her life with successful investments
>is not obligated to do absolutely anything but show up. devotes much of her free time to her world class cosplay creations
>extremely creative and makes every cosplay outfit herself--is beloved by her fans on this basis just as much as for her body
>has a wonderful relationship with her fanbase, packs condoms to every convention so that she can enjoy healthy recreational sex with other skilled cosplayers

Man it's true. People are Sup Forums are really retarded. That last sentence was a song lyric that I just tied in as a joke. Look it up if you don't believe me. Sorry I didn't make it clear but you're just stupid f a m

If you like women in 2017 you're gay

I highly doubt she's that open to where she'll carry condoms to fuck. If anything her dude just follows her and pipes her at conventions.

Never has there been loli hotter than this camsexter.com/babes

I never said that. But you are the idiot to think about a long term commitment to one of these creatures.

Enji exists to torture virgins with her body

if what i do to myself while looking at this girl is torture, i'll have to revisit my opinion of that act

hips don't lie

holy shit those thighs are godly
moar

>world class cosplay

lmao cosplay is fucking retarded

>tfw you'll never get to bend enji over the bed and then utterly neglect her needs by thighfucking her

To induce boners in men.

Holy hoot that is a nice ass

Built for absolute pleasure

That infograph sure is stupid

Ok lets get real for a while, there is no "intended" purpose, but wide hips help with child birth and thin waist is more attractive to men.
if the figure is intended and made/maintained by her, its for her own ego and to seek attention and a more positive attitude from men.

Did i leave something out?

Intended purpose is the same as it is for other women body types - bend them over and fuck them from behind

No user you beat me to it.

>pretends to care about pathetic, fat, virgin, manlets.
>cosplay. sells what she’s got. dem hips. dat ass.
>get money.
>laughs and jokes with wealthy friends about beta-fucks.
>drives her S class Benz, headed to the Gucci store.

good explanation.

Her figure does not seem natural, rather created by her. Meaning that this body is purely for visual aesthetics rather than function

>from behind

but why

some women do have a good figure naturally and it takes little effort to keep it if they have high metabolism, its only not natural if she has plastic in there somewhere, but i wouldnt have a problem believing she just keeps care of her body, of course that could not be the case, but no way of telling.

to berry muh dick....

To breed but in actuality is an object of desire. Meant to make you spill your love juice and lower your testosterone. Which will achieve a goal of complacency

I agree that some women have a natural hourglass figure but definitely not to the extent of OP's picture. She must have had work done.