Why should black folks fight and die for a country that hates us

Why should black folks fight and die for a country that hates us

Or celebrate Memorial Day

To this country your a nigger until they need your vote or you to fight for them then your American

And house niggers will risk there lives and die in vain when will coons learn

Spare me the "if you don't like it go back to Africa "line

Why should we shut up and put up how about changing it rather then telling us to deal

Oh right crackers are evil that's why

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151588/Civil-War-death-toll-higher-thought-historian-says.html
youtu.be/FFWLkCnT50s
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>To this country your a nigger until they need your vote or you to fight for them then your American

No. Even then, you're still a nigger.

Ask any white man who has ever had to deal with niggers in the military.

What was the Civil War? What was the Reconstruction? What was the desegregation of the military, the repeal of Jim Crow, and the Civil Rights Movement? It's not our fault they squandered every opportunity given to them

>Never fought for them

Lol, I hope you faglords have a civil war. Black or white, you are all yankee scum to me.

Then don't. Or do. Whichever you want.

>how about changing it

We're fucking trying things but black vote 95% democrat everytime. If you want change it starts with you.

You think democrats respect any soldiers? I don't give a shit if you're black or white. I only care if you're black or nigger. A nigger is going to blame a white man for all the problems he's causing himself. A black man will work hard along side a white man for his future and the future of his country.

Go back to Africa please.

Self righteous interest to paint whites as loving and forgiving

It was all about self image not what was right most whites didn't even want it they problems reinstall all of these of they could tomorrow

Whites are wicked at heart if they even have one

Maybe it's hard to be loyal to a country that hates us

This guy has no idea what he's talking about. ETS'd Army E-5 here, some of the most honorable soldiers I've served with were black. My mentor was black. My guess is that harsh upbringing and tough conditions growing up gives you the capacity to appreciate order and discipline. You're a disgrace to your country and I hope you're not a real veteran because you're an embarrassment to uniformed service. RIP SPC wilkinson and SSG Davis. Lest we forget.

Dulcet et decorum est pro partita mori

thank god some niggers died otherwise there would be more niggers today because they would have reproduced

tell you what tyrome the rest of you nigger faggots go die in a war and we will remember you fondly kind of like when a celebrity dies how every one pretends they give a shit

lol

Felt like I was reading Denzel's lines in Glory when Broderick wants to promote him.

>Never fought for them

>The Civil War never happened

If it's so hard to be loyal to a country that hates you, why don't you fight mexican immigration harder?

Any black who would work along a white is a coon

Why work beside a beast who hates you and sees you as second class as a servent or tool

And your right about democrats I never sepecifed any one political group that's why I said they only call you American when they want your vote or you to fight

Also I don't blame whites for anything personal with myself I think they are evil and should be exterminated

>It was all about self image
To who?
We didn't have liberal hipster shits to impress in the media during the 1860s

>Why should black folks fight and die for a country that hates us

Nobody hates black folk here in the US. Everyone hates niggers, INCLUDING black folk. It's just that the majority of black people in this country are niggers. That's the problem.

>Or celebrate Memorial Day

Because thanx to them you get to complain and be as self-entitled as you want.

>To this country your a nigger until they need your vote or you to fight for them then your American

You are confusing your average Americans with Liberals, SJW's, and Cultural Marxist.

>And house niggers will risk there lives and die in vain when will coons learn

Pic related.

>Spare me the "if you don't like it go back to Africa "line

Go back to Africa, this coming from a spic. If I don't like it here I can just go back to Mexico.

>Why should we shut up and put up how about changing it rather then telling us to deal

Your problem, AS USUAL, isn't Americans, white Americans, HELL white supremist, IT'S NIGGERS! Always will be, always will have been. The problem is that NIGGERS are YOUR majority where as black folk are now a minority. PIC RELATED.

>Oh right crackers are evil that's why

If that were true, us Hispanics, Asians, Indians, and ACTUAL Africans would be complaining like you would.

Um What?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151588/Civil-War-death-toll-higher-thought-historian-says.html

You mean the country that is the sole reason they are not 40 pound malaria infested shirtless child soldiers fighting tribal warlords over bags of charity rice?

Slavery is literally a better situation than half of
Africa is in right now.

They are brainwashed by the very country that hates them to sacrifice themselves fir the benefit of whites

This is the true nature of whites not peaceful and loving and moral but cold heartless and evil

Martin Luther King could've prevented blacks from turning into niggers if he were still alive and kept the civil rights movement a peaceful protest.

They mustn't.
That's why based USA along with every sane white country doesn't have mandatory conscription .

And what are you?
So full of hate that you wanna go out and kill everybody, cause you were whipped and chased by hounds.
That brother ain't a living but it sure as hell ain't dying.
And dying's what these white folks have been doing for three years now.
Dying by the thousands.
Dying for you fool.
I know cause I dug the graves.
The whole time I'm digging In wondering when oh lord is it gonna be our time?
Our time is coming when we gotta step up.
Step up and kick in like men. LIKE MEN.
You better watch who you calling a nigga.
Only nigga around here is you.
Smart mouth, stupid ass, swamp running nigga.
If you ain't careful, that's all you ever gonna be.

The country doesnt hate you dumb fuck it just doesnt respect you. You do not deserve respect. The soldiers that went to war for us black and white do deserve our respct. Dont try and tie your lame black ass to black soldiers that do good and are good.

>Any black that works with a white is a coon
>No blacks should work ever
>Gibsmedat

Stupid chink my grandfather risk his life to make sure your not communist when he went home he was just a nigger no thank you no nothing it wasn't until he died in 2011 that he was recognized for his service

if your black the military only sees you as a tool nothing else once they don't need you anymore your throw to the wind and forgotten

Stupid spic keep thinking the whites will show you any mercy of you lick there boots they'll treat you the same as me so you should just hate them

So you think that man in the pic won't be hung if crackers felt like it or any cracker will save him .......no

why are you living in a country that hates you? go and rebuild africa into the great kingdom of the WE WUZ KANGZ dinasty

A nigger loving welfare queen is all you are. Servant to the kikes, pathetic. Id drop your ugly ass in one punch mate :^)

Your grandfather was specifically forgotten. That same exact thing has never happened to a white person ever.

I am in the American military right now, and I am white. The base csm/commander where I am currently serving are both Black. You are an idiot.

Slavery did in fact benefit the ancestors of those who were taken a great deal. Deal with it.

youtu.be/FFWLkCnT50s

Oh fucking shut the fuck up nigger. Nobody fucking cares.

Sage this slide thread.

>Really inflammatory, racist thread raging against the US / Memorial Day
>False flag detected

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Except for you know, all the Union Soldiers.

It was you evil heartless crackers that killed him you hated him so much because he represented good

He was a fool to think there was good in whites and deserved to die he was weak

They don't care about them half the soldiers in the army are akin head wannabes or white nationalist

I wouldn't trust a white next to me with a gun I'd let the ragheads kill them before I risk my life for them they hate us and go home call is niggers and kill us in the street and crackers worship them

I don't care how many crackers die in wars they start the more whites die the better I'm happy they are dying they all deserve to be exterminated every last one of these evil beast

White people don't even belong here only the native americans do its there land and it was taken from them blacks also have a right to be here because of them being taken into slavery

kek, what a load of shit.

>13th, 14th, 15th, and 24th amendments to the Constitution directly benefit blacks
>Civil Rights Act of 1866
>Civil Right Act of 1870
>Civil Rights Act of 1871
>Civil Rights Act of 1875
>Civil Rights Act of 1957
>>Civil Rights Act of 1960
>Civil Rights Act of 1964
>Voting Rights Act of 1965
>Civil Rights Act of 1968
(Fair Housing Act)
>Voting Rights Act
Amendments of 1970
>Voting Rights Act
Amendments of 1975
>Voting Rights Act
Amendments of 1982
>Civil Rights Restoration
Act of 1987
>Fair Housing Act
Amendments of 1988
>Civil Rights Act of 1991
>Voting Rights Act of 2006
>Affirmative Action in general is intended for blacks, all other minorities come second

There's a lot more, but I'll just leave it at that. Yeah, our government obviously doesn't care about you, even though we've been passing legislation for over 100 years in your benefit, and you're still sitting here screaming about how it isn't enough.

Did you ever think that maybe it's you, not us?

Very good point.

Maybe you should go to a land that appreciates you like Europe.

Fuck whitey and fuck this country. Don't celebrate any of the national holidays, don't stand for the pledge or national anthem, fuck all that shit.

They treat us like dirt, just look at this site.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even hold doors open for white folks. If I see one coming towards a door I'm walking out i'll slam it just to be a dick.

Fuck'em

Then fuck off back to africa if you feel you are mistreated.
I'm sure you will be much better off there.

When I was in the third grade I read Malcom's Autobiography and it really opened my eyes.

Why are you pretending to be a nigger? Don't you have something better to do?
Fuck go hang yourself already. Blacks are subhuman, nothing more than animals we sort of domesticated. Like cattle eats grass the nigger picks cotton. The sooner we invent a virus to wipe your kind off the face of earth the better.

>hurr durr black folks be oppresed
Literally have a nigger president

>hurr durr why should we die if dey be hating us
Because you are mostly likely to be kill by another black gentleman

Either keep the machine fed or rise high enough to change it.

It's memorial day not MLK day, save this racist shit for February.

>mfw it was the republicans who fought or them
>mfw niggers are so stupid they hate them

If dindus hate USA and what it stand for, like most of Sup Forums, then go back to Africa. It may actually be better.

>literally the bloodiest war in american history fought for their freedom
>"never fought for them"

I just want to be able to walk down the street past a group of black people without worrying that I might get punched in the head for no reason

what exactly do you want from the gov you stupid ape?

paying for your house, food, roads, and health is not enough? you need the white man to give you weed and pussy for you to shut the fuck up?

honestly most niggers like yourself are leeches to society, try to get a job and be a respectable person you miserable ape

I don't think I've ever had a black person hold a door for me in my entire life. I don't think you're making much of an impact.

Yeah fucking kill yourself cunt. Blacks kill blacks in record numbers and you think whites are the enemy. Im glad we don't have to deal with niggers here. I went to the states on a holiday and you fucking coons were every stereotype I had ever heard. Fucking disgraceful really, you belong in a zoo for us to poke at behind plate glass.

I'll bite. Republicans care far more about blacks than Democrats. Republicans are the only ones who offer practical solutions to inner city blight. Democrats just want to keep you on the payroll for your vote, but y'all continue to vote for them and blame Republicans for your problems. Google "Malcolm X last speech," brotherman.

OP definitely white

>Stupid spic keep thinking the whites will show you any mercy of you lick there boots they'll treat you the same as me so you should just hate them

Unlike you, most of us spics don't live our lives with a racial chip on our shoulders. I don't give a shit if white people accept me or not. You should have learned by now that your greatest enemy RACIALLY is in the mirror. The greatest threat to spics is spics, the greatest threat to blacks is black, the greatest threat to whites is whites. There is no secret cabal of white men sitting in dark rooms plotting the fall of minorities. That's a delusion of insecure blacks. There is, however, a secret cabal of RICH PEOPLE who plot how to screw over the 98% every day. I don't wake up every day making sure the "Mexican" didn't fall off my face or I left it home by accident. I don't buy clothes and wonder if this is "too white," "too Mexican" or "does this make me look white?" That's something you insecure negros do. We don't live our lives restrained to a past, history, culture, etc. We are normal people who like and dislike whatever we want. We don't base our minds on simple narratives.

>So you think that man in the pic won't be hung if crackers felt like it or any cracker will save him .......no

Fool, NIGGERS, have been threatening his life since day one. NIGGERS follow him home, take pictures of his kids at school, leave threatening messages on the net, phone, and letters. Those specific NIGGERS are PRO-BLACKS. They are more obsessed with a negro telling the truth then "white supremacy." They are more obsessed and threatened with silencing a negro who falls out of line and DARES to think outside the negro box that negros and their cultural marxist allies created for them. PIC RELATED.

Republicans from 150 years ago were Democrats idiot

Only blood will be enough an eye for an eye

True justice

I don't know if ironic troll or real but this site up itself proves what if been saying

You're right about that they deserve genocide nothing else is good enough I want full extermination

Good you see like I do

A truly evil race another example

>ctrl+f
>nigger
>It's in the OP.

Fuck off stormfag. I hate ghetto niggers but I'm getting a bit sick of the every black is bad. I doubt you've even met a nigger.

Nobody is forcing you to join their military.

Stupid niggers will never have enough. The only way a nigger will be satisfied is if the government starts offering brain transplants to give them a white or Asian brain. Niggers are a fucking parasitic leech, they don't think, its all base instincts you know fuck breed kill eat which is exactly why the fucking Congo is the perfect place for these animals

They shouldn't
In fact, they should all get the fuck out somewhere without racism, but the gibesmedat is too strong

Fight for black countries, live in black countries.
Don't fight for white countries, get treated like shit in white countries.
This has been another:
Simple concepts that Niggers can't understand

We outnumber you over 5 to 1. Blood isn't an option for you.

Don't bother claiming you're superior either; if you were superior, you'd be the superior, and we the inferior in terms of societal status.

You guys never even figured out the wheel, how do you expect you'll get along after we're gone?

you're right op
given the history of blacks in america they shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military

Straya, chill...

shutup nigger, cotten field is back in alabammy

Lol they switched at perfect time. Pure coincidence. Those werent Real democrats that started the KKK! It was thosee dern republicans guys I swear! We switched naaaaammmmesssss!!!!!

You do realize you'd be going up against people who know how to properly utilize a firearm right?

Sure. Just try it cunt. Youre outnumbered and outsmarted. You think standing in the street jumping around screaming ooga booga is gonna get your miserable subhuman species anywhere?
You're not even human. Every single race except for niggers deserves a place here on earth but your kind DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL. You should have stayed in Africa nigger, the world's dumping grounds for genetic trash.

>USA
>never fought for niggers
>implying the civil war didn't happen
>implying thousands of Americans didn't literally fight for the niggers

God I hate memes like this, not all blacks are niggers, but the ones that are really piss me off

Stfu, this is why they call us Americucks

Damn, makes you think

Why are african americans the dumbest blacks I've ever met? Blacks where I live seem to have it going well for them here, no riots and no ghetto bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ

American democrats have perverted them for their political power for decades. They are warped now in mind and body.

Because niggers in America were trained to be farm equipment and dog food.

No, it's completely justified. As they are the worst.

>don't have mandatory conscription
>join army anyway for some gibs
>blame whitey for it

Black people weren't any more of an issue than any other race in the military. I worked with a lot of people you guys would call "niggers", dressed like 'thugs' and listened to rap, but they worked hard, were as smart as anyone else and I got along great with them. We would joke about race to eachother all the time, I'd call them dirty thugs they would call me white trash, it was great. A bunch of my instructors, LPOs, Chiefs and Officers were black, as well as hispanic. The only discrepency was in the top ranks like Captain (Colonel in the non-Navy branches) and above. I mean, there are black O-6+ obviously, but I never saw any, they were all white at every base I was at.

Most of the dumbest people I saw were privileged 18 year old white kids that would smoke

Sorry for not literally being a genocidal white supremacist?

It's ok. Im sure your wife's son forgives you.

You had a war over it, a war that crippled Liverpool. RIP Confeds, the scousers greatest ally.

Dumb ass user doesn't realize Malcolm X was murdered by other blacks.

>In New York City, Malcolm X, an African American nationalist and religious leader, is assassinated by rival Black Muslims while addressing his Organization of Afro-American Unity at the Audubon Ballroom in Washington Heights

Wrong post number.

>be in army
>medic
>go on op
>basketball american assigned as my security
>between target houses fine gent raises the ramp to the bradley without me in it
>tells driver ramp is clear and they take off
>Other vehicle not expecting me had already rounded the corner
>proceed to hump my ass to the next RP
>Aid bag in one hand (london trifold had no shoulder strap
>M16 carried like rambo in the other hand
>Most ass puckering walk in my life
>Make it to RP
>Guy on a 50 sees me approach and responds wtf.avi
>See nog
>Approach
>Drop bag
>grab M16 barrel and SWING
>sack drops I'm on top crushing his windpipe with the handguards
>squad leader, 1SG, and a couple others pull me off
>nog transferred to another unit before day was over

I grew up in a white ass area. This was my first working with a black guy situation. What few were in my unit were good. Cept for him and one other.

Well then maybe you should move to a country that wasn't built by whites. Wait, Asians hate you more than we do, blacks haven't figured out how to invent things better than mud huts, and Arabs have both of those problems. When will blacks learn that once they have equal rights by law in a nation created by white people that they don't need/deserve more?

>GIB ME SPECAL TREATMENT N' REPARATIONS O YO RACISS!

No one here cares if you do or don't nigger. If you don't like it, go back to Africa. If you wanna do something about it, come, let us have the final race war.

Either b8 or a buthurt nigga

I picked up some stuff from the doctor for you, user. Seems like you're compensating for something with unbridled rage.

Let this be our final battle!

OY VEY YOU RACIST BLACK PEOPLE DESERVE EVERYTHING YO|UR ANCESTORS BUILT BECAUSE MUH SLAVERY

It's ironic how the left actually worsens their situation by apologizing for them and making excuses.
Can't they evolve? Ours started as farm tools too but we gave them books and in 100 years they were fit to join society. What's keeping them from educating themselves?

they should die anyway, its just more polite if they die fighting for america.

Maybe to pay back all the welfare you useless cunts take? There is no conscription Anyway? So any pavement ape that fights does so under his free will.

Not only does America hate you, every single race is disgusted by you primitive sub-humans. Niggers weren't the first humans, they were the last animals

>never fought for them

Fuck this meme.

Because instead of books they gave them guns, heroin, crack cocaine and Jordan's.
I think it's too late for them.

Thanks mate.

the Irish fought for Abraham Lincoln in the Civil War specifically with the goal of hoping the country would stop being treated them like Potato Niggers.

Which worked: nowadays the Irish are regarded as White, and get to share in that same WHITE GUILT WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL sentiment.

So, clearly, fighting for "your" (hehehe good o'goyims, die for northern merchant's profit) works, at least half the time.

They are the link between man and animal.

>most of us spics don't live our lives with a racial chip on our shoulders.
yeah they do. liar

>be me
>most color blind officer in the military
>working special project - $500M
>basketball american NCO fucking up
>tell senior NCOs to fix his shit
>still fucking up
>sit with him personally and coach him
>still fucking up
>tell him directly to fix his shit or he's gone
>jumps the chain and tells the 0-6 ...
>"dat major is bein racist wit me"