Explain to me what's so bad about this club. it seems 90% of Sup Forums are barca fans

explain to me what's so bad about this club. it seems 90% of Sup Forums are barca fans.

>Easy Mode: call me halal cuck or turk and continue your day with a smug smile.

>Hard Mode: give examples of rm's bad fan culture or similar incidents.

>Nightmare Mode: you will have to present damning material on one level with calciopoli to win this mode. refball doesn't count - barca does the same. you may lay open any critical evidence, though.

>Dante Must Die Mode: you may not mention the removed cross from the logo. this incident is fake news anyways since the cross is only removed from merchandise shipped to the orient. you may not use ronaldo's arrogance as an argument. this mode is not advised for barcacucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNfbP7UUpYY
eljueves.es/news/test-frase-esperanza-aguirre-celula_1020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those offside goals against Bayern just pissed people off desu

I like Messi more

>Dante Must Die Mode
Back to 9gag and reddit you go.

>falling for sp shitposting
The whole board's culture is to be contrarian.

7------1

Only turks in Germany support this team.

Money = corruption in every aspect of life
Being the richest football club in the world automatically makes them the most corrupted.

Shut up Bolivia.

Shut up Lithuania.

Is this /bundes/?

kek

Mess>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo

this club was favored and supported by Franco government with things like rejecting the visa to players that were signed by Barcelona, to force them to play for Real Madrid, like for example Di Stefano.

One of FC Barcelona's president was imprisoned and killed by the pro Real Madrid fascist government.

Franco's government supported the creation of the old Cup of European Champions, to let Real Madrid win it 5 consecutive times, and improve the international image that Spain had back then.

You can google these facts, as I don't want to invest so much time on this shit.

The point is that Real Madrid is the scummiest football team ever.

Well played, friendinho.
Also, why we have so many huebros in Santa Cruz? I don't hate you but you are a bit too loud in public for comfort.

Kill yourself, commie

Just end your life already

>rejecting the visa to players that were signed by Barcelona
>One of FC Barcelona's president was imprisoned and killed
>Real Madrid win it 5 consecutive times, and improve the international image that Spain had back then
wtf i love Real Madrid now

Why do people say retarded shit like this when the anime posters are all over Sup Forums in any Real gamethread.
Don't pretend like everyone hates them when you don't even browse the board or watch their games. They lost a Clasico, any team that loses gets shit. How do you not know this by now

literally nothing wrong with that.

>confus.bmp

you do realise it's just reactionary bullshit? Sup Forums hate barca (see their first match against PSG, for instance) jujst as much as madrid.

If ronaldo scored a screamer in overtime in on the best el classicos in years people would be going crazy with GOAT. and memeing messi with "shh only tears now" "was it autism" threads etc

but barca won so here we are

Corruption.
Everything RM does and stands for feels corrupted to me.
Whenever I see Perez' smug face I ask myself which strings did he pull this time?
Whenever I see RM player (except modric and maybe bale) all I see is a facade.
I have nothing but disgust for the club even though I have no idea whether they did anything bad or not
I don't even hate their ever whistleling fanbase in fact I feel like I understand why they're displeased with ths club.

They make their opponents jealous.

On Madrid's 100th anniversary, Eduardo Gomez Calleja, a college teacher was hired to write the club's history.

The next thing he did after writing it? He became a Barça supporter.

That should give you an idea of just how corrupt the "pure white" club is.

I'm spaniard, my hate for madrid and barça its pretty much equal.

The richest team is ManU

Literally nothing wrong
Kys commie

patético fan pls

Isco is the only Halal player I don't hate for some reason

The sad thing is there are people who believes this shit.

Suñol was killed at war, he was to pay the republicans troops and got catched, was not ejecuted because he was Barça president.

He deserved it, fucking mason.

His dog is called Messi

They literally use EU-funds and spanish tax money to buy their dream team.

We hate them all, barca is just a better club

Not, a support my local team, you would never understand that.

And pretty sure Atletico fans despise way more Real Madrid than Barça.

>pro Real Madrid fascist government
wtf I'm a Madridista now

lel

it reminds me that video

youtube.com/watch?v=MNfbP7UUpYY

Madrid is pathetic for choking everytime it matters, but farça is actually the scummiest, most cancerous club the world has ever seen.

Real Madrid: Sup Forumstards
Barcelona: SJWs

>explain to me what's so bad about this club. it seems 90% of Sup Forums are barca fans.

90% of Sup Forums are halal fans.

This. OP is clearly some mudslime living in Germany

Real is the right wing club
Barça is the left wing
Nothing more needs to be said

Sup Forums is a white suprimacist board so they support halal

t. shitskins

Halal is for shitskins

but Barca is leftist fags

who are us Redpilled suppose to support?

Monaco.

>muh politics
Both Real and Barsa are cancerous clubs that should be burned down. Add Bayern to the mix.

>no EPL clubs deserve it tho
t. customer

Monaco, Lazio, River Plate, etc

>RP

How have they been doing since their descent to B

What harm have the epl clubs done to european football? They're a laughing stock. Why would you get rid of something you can laugh at?

>river plata
HAHA

If I bought the most marketable football star for my team, and lead them to win 2 CLs in three years while my biggest rival can't make it into semis....I'd be smug as fuck all the time as well

>riBer

You have no fucking idea, read about how Franco was loved in Barcelona and how he favoured Barcelona with the stadium. You spread this lies and make people believe things that didn't happen

>T. Cuauhtémoc Pérez López

Galacticos
Gaynaldo

eljueves.es/news/test-frase-esperanza-aguirre-celula_1020

I guess it come back to the galacticos. Every big club cucks other clubs for its players but this club cucks all the other big clubs. I guess they couldn't get from Bayern Munich but they got Zidane when Juve were great and Ronaldo from Man Utd after they got to the CL final.

Cuckroach.
lmao didn't know this story. not surprising.

FC Porto is the red pill team

smells like a bullshit

This. Real Madrid needs to buy more FC Porto players. Like Boly, Herrera, Layun and Depoitre

Oliver Tsuba-rres

you are a fucking liar; stfu scumbag you are twisting history to defend your arguments

it's true, and let's face it, halal is fucking trash

no la, real madrid are scumbags and have always been, everybody knows it

they maybe trash but that story seems very fishy to me. also Barca is more trash atm, although they won the game.

In other words, Franco did nothing wrong.

they are the stereotypical bad guys

from central to south spain all moorish people.

>this club was favored and supported by Franco government

wtf I love Halal Madrid now

No, no, no, no, he is not good enough for Real. We will make the sacrifice of having him, and you will give us, say, 80 million for Herrera, ok?

Literally /ourguys/

Hala Madrid
Hala Madrid
El equipo del gobierno
la vergüenza del país

Both Barca and Real are evil, they pay off refs and uefa

Barça would have literally dissapeared until Franco saved it

sounds like some of their fans are really hardcore. Tell me why doesn't a barca fan become a dictator and do the same? You faggots are just jealous that they had a very dedicated supporter