>he leaves his santa hat on during it
>i offer him a coffee
>"nah, sorry user. have one more girl to meet."
>"what?"
>"well i met one earlier, and then you, i need three. cause of christmas!"
>"i don't understand"
>"ho ho ho!"
>mfw

Kek. Well don't worry, Sup Forums will always like to see your tits. Merry Christmas, bitch

Tits or GTFO!

shouldnt have slept with him immediately

Who belives in shit like this

Thats what you get you dirty fucking whore.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

what you get for being a slut and putting out immediately

how many guys have you slept with, slut?

A woman's vagina is an ocean of secrets

and you're writing about all these secrets on Sup Forums

anonymously

So out with 'em.

why not? How was I supposed to know he was doing some sort of santa sex marathon

i'm not getting roasted again. people were soo mean the first time. those comments still upset me.

"you're the most bizarrely flat chested fat girl i've ever seen"

"what's your bra size? 42A?"

"your body shape is almost a perfect sphere"

no wonder you have no luck with guys. you're ugly.

Anonette I love your stories. The story of the guy puking on your gash will always hold a special place in my heart.

Go forth and ho my child, one day I hope to disappoint you on tinder.

those don't add up as descriptions.

i'm genuinely intrigued and won't make fun of you if you post your body

42A means she has a 42in band under her breasts ie. she's fat and A means she's 43in across her nipples which means she's fat chested

Oh come on, with that attitude you aren't getting sexier; are you going to tell me that you complained about almost-your boy to a board full of desperate losers and brought up your tits without expecting to have to do your part while already not trusting your assets with the ability to arouse said nerds? Pretty weak. Wanna bet the advice would get much better if you just made a damn effort to fit in? I say there's bound to be somebody here who would like a look.

Stop looking for men on tinder. It’s for fucking. Go to a book club or adult sport activity or food/wine meet-up group to meet people interested in socializing.

that as me hahaha, you gave better head than the second girl

>be me
>24yo femanon

last time i went to a book club it was all female and we just got drunk and i'm pretty sure the other girls just pretended to have read silas marner. they all thought george eliot was a man

Kek I love this meme

oh. so she's fat but still has small tits

I have seen th is before

idk why but your stories always remind me of my step sister... i dont know if shed be in any of ur situations but still... also i wouldnt dissappoint u on a date unless i told u my life story

>ho ho ho

That's an awesome Christmas game. Thanks for giving me my 2ND resolution for next year OP