If some adult had sexually molested you when you were a child, would you kill them now?

If some adult had sexually molested you when you were a child, would you kill them now?

Yeah if I knew where he lived and zero chance I get caught. He was much older so I know he remembers. I hope he feels guilt but sick fuck like that probably masturbates to the memory.

I was molested by an adult as a minor. Honestly, holding all that anger and grudge inside of you only hurts yourself. It might be hard, but the first step in getting over something tramatic like that is to forgive your attacker. Or at least that's how it was in my case.

Depends. I'm not mad at the first person who molested me anymore. The second person tho... if I knew I could get away with it, I would.

>Was molested by young babysitter with huge breast at 2.
Think I'm good, thanks.

Bumping

Depends on if it was or female or male.

If it was female I would probably would try to hook back up with her.

Why are you not mad at the first one, but mad at the second?

I was molested by 2 completely unrelated people as a child. I was also a victim of extreme child abuse and violence. I don't think about it. Although, somewhere right in between falling to seep and being awake I hear my name being shrieked. I think its a sort of ptsd thing. It wakes me up with my heart flying out of my chest. But I do not hold any anger for those people that hurt me. I don't even think about it unless I read something like this that brings it up.

This guy gets it.

why don't we fuck with each other's abusers then no one gets caught

zach.tipton.39
FB:

Zachary Y Tipton
Age 30s
PHONE NUMBERS
(520) 647-3202
9490 S Tewa Trl
Vail AZ 85641-6490

send me yours

MY gf told me she had been molested when she was 14-15. The dude died a couple years before we met though. But yeah I would murder his ass if I had the chance

your IP has been reported to the FBI

First one was my dad and he feels genuinely bad about what he did. Second one was my foster dad. Unlike my real dad, my foster dad didn't take 'no' for an answer and he hit me all the time.

No I would whip up some bullshit story and tell the news #metoo and get rich like all these dumb skanks have been doing all over the country

Nothing about that info is protected by law you dipshit

>forgive your attacker
With an ak or 12 gauge?

That... I was not ready for that...

Like the in that Hitchcock movie :3

I'm sorry for all of you anons hope you can find some joy this Christmas night

literally from white pages lol

tru tru. 31 years for me to realize it wasnt a consequence of my actions.

now if someone molested my kid then yes

I was molested by an uncle and really user is right about not holding in that kind of anger and resentment it wasn't my fault and he was an idiot I don't go around him anymore and I definitely wouldn't let him babysit but I don't wish him any harm
But then again I'm not that kind of person to want to hurt anyone