Merry Christmas Sup Forums!

Merry Christmas Sup Forums!

Merry Christmas faggot

Merry Christmas Holo!

Merry Christmas faggots!

I'm gonna need more.

Thank you kind sir. The greatest gift of all.

Merry Christmas, you neckbeardy bunch of faggots.

Hey, I'm only part-faggot.

who doesn't love some christmas fucking with holo

Exactly. I'd love to spend my Christmas with Holo.

Yeah, me too, I only have love for traps.

Fuck yeah, I never finished that anime though.

Holo: Are you implying you want to get me pregnant?

I would definitely impregnate and start a family with Holo.

I love Holo

Holo is the best

Perfection.

isn't she though.

She's wife material.

It's a shame I'll never be good enough for her.

Same here.

I'd even settle for a 3d woman half as perfect as her, but alas, I spend another Christmas alone.

I know how you feel. It's a terrible feeling knowing that you'll never get to spend a christmas with someone as perfect as Holo, or anyone even remotely close to her.

bump. I need more cute pictures of Holo this christmas.

One day brother, I will find her. And I will continue to improve until I'm good enough for her.

All the images I've been posting are stolen from the /c/ thread for her, as I'm mobile posting and don't have access to my folders.

That's the way to look at it! Make yourself a man worthy of her!

Oh, thanks for the heads up, I'll have to head to that thread a bit later.

May we each find our holo. Make it your new years resolution to search for her, and to spend your year becoming more worthy, even if only a little.

That's a pretty good plan. Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to find her, and you will be too.

I've been doing it for years, I'm now within 20 pounds is my ideal weight and nearly finished with my degree. I still haven't found her, but I'll be ready when I do.

Dumping Holo pics

That's excellent to hear. I'm also well on my way already, I've just got a few minor things to check off before I can truly search for her.

Bless your kind heart.

Don't fuck with Holo/Korbo

Who wants to eat an apple with Holo?

Cheers!

Bless you sir, and a merry Christmas to you and your holo.

I do!

Obligatory Lawrance

Beautiful

This is your future wife

This is her giving you a BJ after work

The perfect wife.

Time to dump Holo getting BBC'd. This is Sup Forums after all.

You know, I normally don't make a big deal about people's shit fetishes, but posting an unfaithful Holo is heresy, and you deserve to burn.

I know youre fapping to it.
Last one here.

I'm disappointed in you user

Holo is not for sexy

Seconded

I want to marry Holo and have children with her.

As do we all. As do we all.

Who wouldn't

She's the ideal woman. I want to protect her smile.

Not only is she the perfect woman, but the perfect woman is her. I would give my life in defence of her smile.

Same here. I just wish to keep her happy.

She sure is user, she sure is.

animefag = lgbt activist
nodiscuss

I am my own person. I couldn't care less what other people say or do if it doesn't effect me, which is usually the case. I have never been an activist for anything, including lgbt.

I want to tuck her in every night for the rest of my life.

Merry Christmas, faggot.

But really, have a good night.

I hate myself

Happy Christmas Holo Bros.

anyone else drinking?

DID SOMEBODY SAID SPIDERMAN THREAD ?

I will be soon, going to binge spice and wolf tonight

Yeah some crappy port wine

nobody cares faggot

if only it were merry.

Merry christmas.
I was supposed to watch Spice and wolf with my girlfriend on my birthday on the 25th of nov... I never did. I miss her. I just want to end it all right now. It hurts
Please hold me, you heavenly anons

What happened user?

I left her, I couldn't handle it. She was depressed all the time and no matter how hard I tried, i could never make her truly happy. I always felt bad for falling asleep cause long distance,she's 5hrs behind me. Always jealous, I couldn't socialize with anyone without her getting silent and sad and cutting. I'd started self hamrming myself, I'm the opposite of that as a person. I learned that she cheated on me and told me it was rape after I left her, thanks to Sup Forums giving me that little bit of info i needed by accident. She hates me now because I left her but I still love her. She was already... doing stuff with other people a couple days after i left her. There were so many things wrong with the relationship. Now I should hate her and want her dead, and I do... But I still love the bitch, and everything I've tried to do has fallen down on top of me. Everything hurts, I don't have a gf, bf or any of that kind of kinship without it being "weird"
I'm crying at 4 am on christmas morning. It all feels... bad.
Thank you for caring, user. You're a really good person, even if you don't respond. Thank you