Has anyone here ever actually dated a 12 year old?

Has anyone here ever actually dated a 12 year old?

I always pictured 12 year old girls as insecure or self-loathe and so desperate for affection they'd turn to a guy who's 22

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com/babes
archived.moe/b/thread/753267903/#753270981
archived.moe/b/thread/753277445/#753277592
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i was fucken at 10 years old i fuck two 9yo girls at that time prob over 30 times
and i fuck a 29 yo women @ 10 some times when my wife sux my dick i think of them girls i fucked i can still clearly see there young hairless pussys and that not a fucken thing your going to do about it

Don't do that

I don't' know what the fuck you just said.

>>that's because your a tard!!

Can't even tell if you're trolling now.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Do you even english?

Nice shitpost

>insecure or self-loathe and so desperate for affection
you are talking about 12yo boys

12? No, but close. Dated? Not exactly.

I've been having sex with my neighbors daughter since she was 13. She's 18 now. Neighbor is a single mom, often at work when daughter gets home from school. I work from home. Eventually me and the girl started talking when she walked home from school. One thing led to another. She'd then often come over after school, or sneak out at night and come into my house through the back door.

Now she's 18 and a senior. She wants to move in with me after she graduates in the Spring. Shit might get weird with her mom if that happens.

I always assumed anyone that says they are under 13 on the internet to be OP's Pic related.

Fuck off nonse !

How old are you though?

>the stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

I dated a 13 yr old when I was 18. I didn't even know it was illegal to fuck her until years later. They didn't teach that in school.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

12 year old girls masturbate everynight and wish they had somebody to love and pleasure them

>"society" deems their lust and feeling to be bullshit for they are not 18

>north korea pllzzzzzz plz nuke the usa !!

>american education

you are completely fucking unintelligible

they sexually develop earlier than boys.
That's why during adolescence boys are completely clueless while girls can manipulate them so easily.
That's also why girls seek older partners, boys take longer to grow up

I did, years back when I was still living with my parents as a teen this neighbor kid who befriended my little sister always had an innocent crush on me when she was 7

once she turned 12 and I turned 21 it started being more romanic like, her mom was a useless junkie and 96% of the time she had no idea her daughter was at our house so basically when we went out if anyone asked I was her brother. We did everything, cycling around the city, movies, restaurants, shopping all appropriate normal stuff.

sometimes we slept together, but it was never sexual she really needed someone in her life to feel like she's important which I did. I assure you it was all just love, hell I even dropped her off at school sometimes and we went back to my place and would just chill.

spotted the newfag

Goddamn newfag. You’re all goddamn newfags.

Samefag?

Never has there been loli hotter than this camsexter.com/babes

Fuck off retard.

Jesus Christ on Christmas the newfaggotry

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

I dated a 10 year old boy and he was awesome at Halo and giving head.

Even I acted more like a parent to her making sure she had everything she needed since she was a child.

I was her first kiss(at 12), she always made drawings or tried to pay me back all the times I helped her (money) but always declined

at some point she was so tired of her mother and abusive boyfriend she would stay at my house for hours or sometimes days. At one point when I turned 21 she wanted to live with me and even tried convincing her mom to do so...One day however her mom just finally died from an overdose.

for a few days she lived with my parents for about a good few months until she was finally adopted, I never seen or heard from her since. I know what I did was a good thing, I saved a soul. No matter how painful this is. (she is 16 now)

On one side I'm disappointed how it didn't turn sexual on the other you didn't take advantage of her when you easily could have.

She could've turned into an addict or something horrible would've happened.

Good job user.

did she get bored of having sex with you as she got older. or was it in reverse.

That's why you always find 13 year old girls in real life that wants the D

not online, because it's likely bait.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It depends on how legit the story sounds and if it isn't a shitpasta we've seen before

this thread is proof Sup Forums is dead

Mr. FBI! I would just like to say that I haven't had any sexual contact with any minors! So have a nice day and merry Christmas!!

YES

Here's some archives of the most recent epic thread

It brought my faith in Sup Forums back

archived.moe/b/thread/753267903/#753270981 archived.moe/b/thread/753277445/#753277592

>archived.moe/b/thread/753267903/#753270981

401 replies

Very well sir, you have a nice Christmas and stay away from minors.

This was for my bad.

I dated this dude who was 25 and I was 10

Yeah I'm a guy and a fag.

They don't teach it in school because it's common fucking sense which is what many Sup Forumstards lack on Sup Forums

Nope but have had an emotionally-scarred one grinding on my cock before if that counts. Always used to try and cuddle with me when I stayed at the ex gf's place, it was her sister's kid.

fag

what was that like?

Post a useless piece of farm equipment.

how'd that happen?