Antoine Griezmann's adviser has told Telefoot that the France international will consider offers from Manchester United...

>Antoine Griezmann's adviser has told Telefoot that the France international will consider offers from Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/04/23/34840442/pjanic-has-proved-to-be-an-upgrade-on-pogba-and-at-a-73m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't keep getting away with it.

he's just a cholobabby, he will flop without simeone, like aguero, falcao and diego costa all flopped

Yes, yes, Mancheste United, real good, yes...

HOWEVER!

>team needs anything but attackers
>sign more attackers

kk eplel

0 trophy : The player

*blocks your spending spree*

>90 million for the phoning Iago Aspas
Lmao, good job on those eurobucks

Simeone's demanding football will prepare Antoine perfectly for Mou-ball.

>le slovak stats man

Man Utd do need attackers though. Zlatan is almost 36 and is done. Rooney is leaving. That only leaves Rashford and Martial who are both kids. And the finishing has been atrocious this season. IF Man Utd get Griezmann this summer he won't be the only attacker Mourinho brings in. He'll get a target man as well.

Agent's always talk shit. He won't join Man U. But if he does, which is unlikely, it would confirm Man U's status as a tinpot money club and I'd look forward to them opnly being mad fun for it.

What's a "Mou-ball"? Drawing to West Brom at home?

Falcao? You mean the man who will win the Champions league before Patético de Madrid?

>it would confirm Man U's status as a tinpot money club
>confirm
Haven't you been paying attention lately?

Can't wait to see Pogba play next season with some players that can actually finish. We'll see a return to his Juve form.

In other words:
>Antoine Griezmann is negotiating for a new contract

hey he hasn't gone to yanaited yet don't bully him

It's not like Poobag makes any key passes for finishers to tap in though, is it.
>return to his Juve form
Except he's arguably performing better now than he did at Juve, fewer goals or assists but instead getting dispossed 25 times a match he's settled at about a dozen. Believe it or not, he actually makes MORE key passes now than he managed in Italy.
How the fuck did this kind of player end up costing 105 million you might ask? Well here you are, a clueless customer believing he's useful and deluded into believing Manure can bring over ""elite"" players. Mission accomplished by Woodward.

Just a precaution kek

Might as well just give us the trophy after we sign Griezmann

Yeah because he's not joined United yet. Even when Man Utd are having a bad season they usually win a trophy.

Can't wait for him to get exposed in the EPL just like Martial, Pogba, Di Maria, and Ibrahimovic did.

OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S

history

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:12:05 No.75473801▶

Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:15:41 No.75473833▶

he's been that way for a while now desu. he never has any actual opinions on anything

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Su>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:03:54 No.75472950▶ File: 1477454728841.jpg (409 KB, 630x900) 409 KB

injuns desu

>> Anonymous 04/23/1#EATINGASANDWICH7(Sun)22:04:09 No.75472955▶ File: WN.png (19 KB, 800x800) 19 KB

Best team in SDGKLJSDGAJKSDFA

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:47 No.75472965▶

why wont daniel murphy stop punishing the mets?

>> Mariners !lpO4XKCZJE 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:50 No.754 >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:05:16 No.75472972▶

That's nice but do you have 27 rings?

>> Anonymous 04/23/1

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(SunSGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGA)23:19:52 No.75473875▶

we need to put together a /nba/ mixtape desu

>>OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:25:51 No.75473926▶ File: lil-pump-flex-like-ouu.jpg (274 KB, 1080x720) 274 KB

Say something nice about Lil Pump

>> Anonymous 04/23ESSI MESSI MESSI MEI MESSI MESSI MESSI ME >> us 04/23/17(Sun)16:20:30 No.75463656▶

> easy dribbler > literally on a platter for yo Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:30:10 No.75477093▶

Please get help

>> Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S32:05 No.75477107▶ Cody Garbage >> 114 KB → >dat dc kek. If I have one criticism of the new guy, his shit isnt memey enough, to corporate lookingu fuckin, anybody's grandma could have scored that goal Can someone please beat the Warriors for me... I don't think the Cavs can do it. >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:27:07 No.75473939▶

OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S

Intradesting

No one forced Man U to buy those players. Man U just have a terrible scouting network. Anyone could see that Pogba wasn't worth what what was paid for him, and it was dumb as fuck to pay 90 million for Monaco's 6th best player who hadn't done shit yet.

>Minnie Mouse's Sunday Cup

Pogba will still be a good player for Man Utd despite his price tag. They got a very good player for the next 8 or 9 years. Money doesn't really matter to Man Utd anymore so expect to see more "overpaying" for good players this summer.

New customer here. What should my first purchase be? Which jersey should I buy?

Do you really need to ask?
>h-he'll come good eventually la

Martial will be a great player. He's just fucking around at the moment.

>Celta that actually attacks
Vs
>Park the bus FC

No shit his attacking stats suck.

>H-he's just fucking around while being paid as much as Alexis Sanchez now, but he'll get good surely

Literally carried by the 18 year old reincarnation of R9.

Why would he leave a club that constantly fights in semis of the champions to move to a club that plays europa league?

Is he tired of losing to barcelona and madrid? And i thought he was the future of france lol

one greasman pls

can u supersize that for me?

Playing in the Juventus league did not prepare him for a real league.

they need him to unlock pogba's potential

>Atletico scored 12 goals more and created 25% more chances than Celta, averaging 33% more shots per game

Mate what are you doing?

you don't get your own emoji by staying at athletico

Griezmann will take Man Utd to another level, who will be playing CL football next season.

Fuck. Took the bait didn't I?

It's entirely possible though, maybe he's tired of being cucked constantly and gave up on highest ambitions, so he'll just triple his contract while drawing to Hull or Anderlecht at home. Comfy enough, disregarding the fact he'll have to live in Manchester

PLEASE COME TO MAN UTD

Topkekkkers

I'm a Man Utd fan and I rate Pogba.

And no-one knows what anyone is worth anymore. People sound like old grandpas saying when I was a boy a chocolate bar cost a shilling etc.

>his price tag
His price tag won't seem shit in 10 years time, just like with Ferdinand.

the whole "players want to play at the best club" meme is so overrated

it's been shown time and time again that players will nearly always take a step down in team quality if you pay then more

wages are much more attractive to a footballer than trophies

Did you read the post you're replying to? Pogba had more assists and goals than he does now because he had far superior teammates all around, but besides those two stats his individual performances improved slightly since returning to England. What you've seen in last 9 months is prime Pogba, as hard to believe as it might be.

The price tag makes me feel bad for him desu, he didn't ask for it. And now he's the one that's supposed to live up to those expectations. Ofcourse he doesn't help himself with all the marketing gimmicks, but I still feel sorry for him

>I'm a Man Utd fan and I rate Pogba
Who could have guessed

greaseman its too fragile for epl desu. he will flop

>Slovak is already unironically obsessing over greizmann.

I'm actually surprised there's room in his head for someone other than pogba and his BBC.

Like Aguero and a lot of other small players?

That's an interesting angle, he doesn't seem like the smartest lad around so he probably had no idea what's comming. Juve board on the hand who undoubtedly encouraged him to sign the Manure deal knew very well he was going to flop and threw him under the bus for money. Oh well

Just imagine the Slovak when the EPL announced (Twitter, Fb, website, etc) that Pogba was the best passer this season. Hell he will be rated as one of the Top Midfielders this year, despite his retarded stats. Any non-autistic fuck can see pogba is the real deal and is making a huge difference to the team.

If he had friends or family I'd be concerned for their safety.

>Y-you miss him so BADLY h-ahaha

>H-he'll come good eventually la
>Next season for sure
>I mean he's quite d-decent already isn't he

yes

>keep a player in the first team for 4 years
>he's shit la

Best passer in the EPL. Created the most chanced in the EPL.

>aguero
>flopped

ok my white friend

A luxury player who isn't the primary creative outlet or a defensive hard worker either, and chips in the occassional blooter while doing tricks in his own half to post on Youtube and Twitter? A good fit for totally dominant Juve team in league matches, not like he could have been relied on to make difference in CL. Now that there's Pjanic who put in better performances against Barcelona than Pogba did against Anderlecht, Ok Rostov or West Brom, the memory of >pogba being a regular starter is a bizarre one.
It's just >goal.com, but this one particular article explains simply enough for pakis to understand how Juve upgraded their midfield by selling Pogbert...while making a 70 mil profit kek
goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/04/23/34840442/pjanic-has-proved-to-be-an-upgrade-on-pogba-and-at-a-73m

>goal.com
That site is about the same level as transfer speculation from The Sun

Source? Because looking at the statistics, both claims seem to be wrong?

That's why I put meme arrows in front of the title, but go ahead and try to disprove anything written in that piece. When even British "journalists" are starting to realize Pogba is a complete fraud, you know he's exposed thoroughly.

Next year la

>greaseman next to marshal and rashford

Literally who can stop us? Jesus Christ it's almost unfair on everyone else

dumb frogposter

>that will be 100 mil, tax, 40 goals bonuses, and agent fees

maybe United will actually have more of an attacking thrust without out le-hold-up-the-ball-and-turn-with-big-torn-ligaments-man but then again, where would Mikhi fit in with that?

Slovak will have some autistic stats that say that would be a bad front three.

KEK

Of course

You were warned, EPL...

BASED

THE BASED SLOVAK IS HERE GUYS

CODE RED. ALL CUSTOMERS EVACUATE THREAD ASAP. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

--De Gea-
Valencia-Bailley-GhostofRojo(new CB)-New LB
--Hererra--Pogba--
--Mikhi--
Greizmann-Rashford-Martial

Your EPL champions of 2018.

>canadian manure customers

this is like a living stereotype. u cant make this shit up

me like. Also please get better mr. Rojo. Bailley needs your Argie Diamond crusted neck.

Missed the legendary trashing of fearsome Burnley sadly, I'm sure customers had a blast celebrating this victory. How did the #Pogboom do? Bossing the midfield all by himself as usual?

he left with what looks like pulled hamstring. Hope he is fit for City.

He's just baiting the autist.

Shaw can play at LB. The other signings should be Belotti, Dier and Keane so it lines up like this:

DDG
Valencia Bailly Rojo/Keane Shaw
Dier/Herrera Pogba
Griezmann Mkhitaryan Martial
Rashford/Belotti

Give a new contract to Ibra on lower wages and he can come back in the last few months of next season and give the team something new.

------------------De Gea----
--------Bailly---Ramos----Jones
Dybala--Pogba---Verratti---Martial
--Griezmann--Lukaku---Rashford

Literally 34 wins and 4 draws. 100+ goal difference

itll tie us over for when neymar and messi turn up in january

Feel bad for jose how little we are investing though

GGMU BUILT NOT BOUGHT

>greaseman for 85m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA ROFL LMAO

Shiiieet

bonucci is pretty much confirmed

First don't follow, la

>3-4-3

Found the virgin millennial.

We can do better than keane. And I'm not sold on Dier.

But this team is miles better than what Jose started with.

>Jones

Now I know you're trolling.

>who will be playing CL football next season

Keane is an England international, senpai. Who would you suggest instead?

And i'm not sure why everyone is down on Dier. People didn't like Carrick when he came around either. Is it just the money they think Man Utd will have to pay?

Carrick was far better than Dier is.

>le best passer in the league
>only just overtook Henderson
>injured still has games to play to get that mostly meaningless stat

Why do customers on here actually rate Greaseman? He has 16 goals in 30 games playing against part-time farmers every week, in one of the strongest teams in the league.