Anyone want to help design my room?

Anyone want to help design my room?
So far I have a queen size bed, a wardrobe, a ps4, Xbox one, and a 45" tv.
Will post a pic if someone wants it.

but how big is the room

hang anime pics on your walls and place a fuckton of anime figurines in above your wardrobe

Place toilet in front of tv so you can play or watch stuff more + no need to leave room as often

Sorry for the mess and shit quality.
There is a closet behind the bed. So I need to move th bed but I don't know where

Here's photo of closet so you can get general idea how big room is.

I don't care about a mess but you can barely see anything

My back was against the wall with the window.
Is this better?

k that's a little better hold on

A 45" box, ps4 & I'm guessing the new xbox yet you're putting them in a small room? Less is sometimes better. Put your stuff in a bigger room.

I don't have a bigger room

anything interesting in the other corners?

No all corners can be utilized

who tf has this

You could have a bedside table to put your shit on. That table thing in front of that closet door could be helpful. What is it/what is it used for?

Could I get a pic of how the TV is set up?

aight heres what I got so far tryin to eyeball it

program did you use?
Won't I be too close to the tv if I want to game? I'll give it a try and see what happens. gimme one sec.

Ps4 and Xbox will go under the wardrobe and wires will run behind wardrobe to connect to tv

Under the wardrobe? Like, on the floor? If so, stop. You're gonna get the fans absolutely clogged. That shit is hard to clean too, I know, I've done it. Get anything with an intake fan three feet off the floor, at least.

Should I place on the wardrobe beside the tv then?
I'm only using this wardrobe until I buy a proper tv stand.

Also thoughts on this layout, anons?

Much better, your consoles will thank you by not overheating. And it looks good so far. What's that little leather box on the floor? What are you using it for?

k this looks closer to your actual room size I think
also that user is right, keep your sexy consoles off the floor

Do you think your dresser thing will fit in the space between the back wall and closet door if you get a better media center stand thing?

Invest in some LED lighting. Get the straps that come with a remote so you can sit back and remotely control your lighting.

Starting doing this 3 years ago and have not looked back since tbh.

Is this gay shit yours too? Can you use those?

Buy a PC faggot

I’m rearranging my room rn as well

Let off the fag, he enjoys it. No need to single the cunt out.
Also, this door is nothing but faggotry.
>D.A.R.E
Holy shit mate

I doubt op has much money left over after spending all that on his consoles. But cool shit

Sorry, I'll remove the faggot

Buy a PC

I previously use to use a different night stand as a tv set for a different tv that I had. I would use that as a chair.
This is my final layout until I get a proper tv stand.
Thoughts?
Behind me is cloth Hamber

Install Sims. Build room. Mess around. Profit.

Can we get a look at the room from the corner the TV is in?

Here is how the tv looks, turned out pretty decent I think, no?
Thanks for being a part of my restructuring of my room. Anyone playing cod atm?

Sure thing

Thank you btw for doing these sketch :)

Yeah man if you can give me a better look of your room I'll try and help you out.

Few questions, what's the tan box, is it best used there, and what's gonna be in the closet? Just hanging clothes? But looks good

>tan box is clothing Hamper
>closet is clothes

>I'm not sure what I expected
I think your room is good mate, nice knowing you, enjoy a Sup Forums approved room.